Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser122894

Actually, it's pp, not luck.
i was talking about positioning , no real competition in their K .

Even Blood and Gang are far from them to try to stop their growth . They will be tested once Blood and gang moves near or they move towards them .

DeletedUser122117

Im not sure what you base this on?
But hey, as long as we go under the radar again im cool with it :)

I know and you know also that players from croatian servers are the best tw players
Also i can see that you noble only barbarian villages with few blue villages
Thats a good tactic when you do them with pp but heeey that doesnt make you a pro player,that makes you unskilled barbar noble player

But hey, as long as we go under the radar again im cool with it

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bobing is the way to go, it require mad skills to keep those grey villages in place. Otherwise you might get overrun! :O
Also with 0 troop looses you can scavenge like a real boss, and that is mad skills like hell. You gotta push that button sometimes a day, and I push that button like a true barbnobling scavenge hero.
No this is a 100% troll start, its insane that I just happen to be rank 1 at the moment. A tw day is basicly:

Sell ress att the pp marknet, use pp for pp buildnings faster, scavenge. Once a week fix some coins then take some free barbs. And then do the same thing next week.

Might or might not stop being a troll sooner or later.
Also, that guy claiming to be BobOnFire on the forum is not me, he is an imposter!

Last edited:

DeletedUser122681

I know and you know also that players from croatian servers are the best tw players
Also i can see that you noble only barbarian villages with few blue villages
Thats a good tactic when you do them with pp but heeey that doesnt make you a pro player,that makes you unskilled barbar noble player

But hey, as long as we go under the radar again im cool with it

Wait a sec, you that account we had to go in and save big times on w100? :O
Vs that little Code tribe if I recall it kekeke
#ShotsFired

You're just jealous that you didnt have any barbs near you.. Oh wait you do! Want me to come over and visit? :p I have a few nobles still.. And when it comes to PP we didnt PP more than anyone else I suppose. Soon to be on the plus side selling back :)

Swedes shall show these .net players that barbing is da wae!

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im not sure what you base this on?
But hey, as long as we go under the radar again im cool with it :)

105 is the first merge world for .se and .no. I see a lot of strong players coming from there. Now im not saying we are the best but we were grossly underestimated on w100 and that was a rather small premade. Maybe less than 10% of the "good" players from .se.

PTV is what I have my eyes on along with KicK ofc. B@d@$$ is a really strong underdog however and they will surprise you :p
If you ever played with us on croatian server, you would just be a regular noob with pp, nothing else.. Time will tell everything, easy now pp noobs, you are going ahead of yourself .. Noble barbs, that's only thing you can do.. Is that how .se worked? Only barbs, lol chill man, buy some pp, noble more barbs, and build them with pp.. bye

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We also know how to scavenge, but not how to farm. That shit is too hard yo.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser122895

Pleaaaaseeee, 105 will be like the winter olympics. Norway with 12043284 gold medals.

DeletedUser122797

Lots of exciting things happening at the moment, CN going down, Badass gaining like 5 ranks.

GOOD disappearing, what will all of this result in?