Review - Top 6 Tribes

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Tudadar reminds me of trump telling the story of how he earnt his money.

"I had to do everything myself, all i had was a small loan of a million dollars"

what a joke :D

tudadar

Reaction score
Tudadar reminds me of trump telling the story of how he earnt his money.

"I had to do everything myself, all i had was a small loan of a million dollars"

what a joke :D

Started w74 with 0 prem trying to make 2k. Solo played account joined random rim tribe. It broke up. Person I was fighting got recruited as a refugee with no troops into the #1 or #2 tribe at the time when I had 7ish villages. Stuck around to chain cata him and instigate full tribe ops on me over a couple months tribeless. Never lost a village and made 98k premium profit in several months. If you cant do the same I dont know what to tell you. Once you have prem u have prem and if you cant make your investment back thats on you.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Which part reminds you? Because I personally don't see it...

Its the 'out of touch' vibe with the average player he manages to give off.

Its like someone saying they want to get a gold medal in the olympics for the 100m sprint, like cool thats a good goal. Except then they pay $1b to start off at the 80m line to 'get the edge' that they earnt via clever business practices rather than spend the time training and honing their running tactics or whatever. Regardless of whether they win or not it inherently cheapens the status of getting a gold medal because it creates a skewed field.

Its not hard or an achievement to get high OD scores when you're likely to always be significantly more powerful than your opponents through the artificial edge you've given yourself. You can argue that gathering the large numbers of pp in the first place is a skill, i'd actually agree with that because it does require a fair amount skill. I just dont think that someone should be applauded for doing well with the ridiculous advantage it gives over the rest of the playerbase.

tudadar

Reaction score
Its the 'out of touch' vibe with the average player he manages to give off.

Its like someone saying they want to get a gold medal in the olympics for the 100m sprint, like cool thats a good goal. Except then they pay $1b to start off at the 80m line to 'get the edge' that they earnt via clever business practices rather than spend the time training and honing their running tactics or whatever. Regardless of whether they win or not it inherently cheapens the status of getting a gold medal because it creates a skewed field.

Its not hard or an achievement to get high OD scores when you're likely to always be significantly more powerful than your opponents through the artificial edge you've given yourself. You can argue that gathering the large numbers of pp in the first place is a skill, i'd actually agree with that because it does require a fair amount skill. I just dont think that someone should be applauded for doing well with the ridiculous advantage it gives over the rest of the playerbase.

How many co-players do u have this world / have you had the previous worlds? People can say the same things about that. The average account isnt co-played.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
How many co-players do u have this world / have you had the previous worlds? People can say the same things about that. The average account isnt co-played.

No.

No it's not the same. Not even close :D. But it doesn't surprise me that you've found a way to validate your playstyle in such a manner. This is literally what you're saying:

"Why don't poor people just work harder and get rich like me??"

Okay trump.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Two people creating a business they split the cost of the investment and stress.
One person takes full investment and stress upon himself.
Add more people to the creating of the business pool and its divided even more.

So what you're saying is you can't keep up with one guy when there's more than one on your account just because he spent more premium? Premium points don't make the player.

DeletedUser122891

One thing for sure, any tribe Tudadar will be in on this world is going to win it.

Bigger tribes don't fight eachothers :(

OperationAjax

So what you're saying is you can't keep up with one guy when there's more than one on your account just because he spent more premium? Premium points don't make the player.

Does tudadar pay you in PP to be his forum lackey? Besides, I don't think anyone said tudadar was bad. So stand down lackey man. I think we can all acknowledge that his YUGE PP game elevates his status. Kudos to tudadar for being a good player with alot of PP. Afterall, don't hate the player, hate the game.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Tudadar has given me so much advice on how to handle new premium features such as flag boosting and what strategy to use with Events. He has this down to a science you just being sour because he is successful just sounds so petty. I dunno about you, but I know what it is like to play solo and stay up 24 hours straight to utilize a flag boost+decree to the best of its ability. Tudadar clearly has dedication and hardwork and in my opinion that is worth more than any PP he has. Don't be jealous, get better.

OperationAjax

Haha thats the funny internet quote people say. I don't know what it's actually from. Anyways, I've never had it said at me before. Feels disrespectful. I'm sorry that I caused you to act that way towards me. That's on me.

You got to know when to hold em.
Know when to fold em.
Know when to walk away.
And know when to run!

DONT HURT ME LACKEY BOYS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Does tudadar pay you in PP to be his forum lackey? Besides, I don't think anyone said tudadar was bad. So stand down lackey man. I think we can all acknowledge that his YUGE PP game elevates his status. Kudos to tudadar for being a good player with alot of PP. Afterall, don't hate the player, hate the game.
Where did I say that anyone said he was bad?

How much does minty pay you to come be his lackey boy to come to his aid on a simple question after he made a reference that wasn't even close?

OperationAjax

What wasn't the reference close to? Not sure what your on about.

OperationAjax

all-these-flavors-and-youchoose-salty-29229347.png