Review - Top 6 Tribes

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
http://www.twstats.com/en104/index....source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

1x

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will give you all a chance to win this world and quit tw, all it will take it a small loan of 1million dollars. Hit me up on skype for details of how to make a payment

OperationAjax

Must be how your uncle looks at you at family get togethers. I understand why you act the way you do now. It's okay there's helplines for you to call you don't have to keep it bottled up inside your whole life.

Jokes! At my expense! I'm one of the boys!

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Me trying to keep up in the latest meta where exploiting pp/events to the maximum is seen as the pinnacle of player skill

2qpdpk.jpg

:D

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Me trying to keep up in the latest meta where exploiting pp/events to the maximum is seen as the pinnacle of player skill

2qpdpk.jpg

:D
It certainly isn't the pinnacle, you are trying to take my words and make them into an extreme. Knowing how to properly use the new PP features to grow is important. You joined the world a few days before me. Perhaps you should have used them PPs a bit better. I found out recently accounts far below my rank spent well more than me. Dropping cash isn't everything, there is some skill behind it.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
It certainly isn't the pinnacle, you are trying to take my words and make them into an extreme. Knowing how to properly use the new PP features to grow is important. You joined the world a few days before me. Perhaps you should have used them PPs a bit better. I found out recently accounts far below my rank spent well more than me. Dropping cash isn't everything, there is some skill behind it.

There certainly is skill involved in getting the most out of the pp you spend, absolutely correct. No question about that.

Same as there is skill involved in exploiting tax loopholes to avoid paying taxes. "jUsT sMaRt BuSiNeSs Br0, sPeNd YoUr Pp BeTtEr"

DeletedUser26129

How many co-players do u have this world / have you had the previous worlds? People can say the same things about that. The average account isnt co-played.
^^ THIS!

So i quit TW after world 58 (barely even played that) and back in Manic we used to look down upon co played accounts, we viewed it as a legal way of cheating cuz it isn't even supported by the game.

Plus you can log in from mobile and PC, so you can have 1 player farm on mobile, the other attack / build vills on PC, how is that fair?

Nowadays nearly everyone has 1 or 2 or even 3 co players, which is insane.
Ofcourse you will be bigger then a single player account as you can cover more hours...

No.

No it's not the same. Not even close :D. But it doesn't surprise me that you've found a way to validate your playstyle in such a manner. This is literally what you're saying:

"Why don't poor people just work harder and get rich like me??"

Okay trump.

Actualy, a friend of mine has a normal job, makes normal money but is always complaining, then another mate of mine with similar paycheck just bought his own house by himself, so instantly the first friend asked who bankrolled him... no one did, he just saved alot of money over the years.

If you spend 5k PP on an event and not on building villages that is your choice, if you choose not to farm for PP that is also your choice.

You cannot say Tuda is just a rich guy who doesnt work for it, guy's like in MEA who bought cheap PP with the mobile app bug are pay 2 win, If tuda however farmed for 6 worlds and saved it up it is still his choice not to spend that directly and save it up, he worked for it.

if you decide to spend farmed PP each time you play again that again is your choice.

LIAR!

I told you i invested more, but it got wasted on events by someone... (DAMN YOU RAGNAR!)
Plus like we all know i am just a random noob with a gambling addiction so when is the next event?

There certainly is skill involved in getting the most out of the pp you spend, absolutely correct. No question about that.

Same as there is skill involved in exploiting tax loopholes to avoid paying taxes. "jUsT sMaRt BuSiNeSs Br0, sPeNd YoUr Pp BeTtEr"

Idiotic statement, most of yours are but this one might be the best so far.
if someone saves up alot of money for years and then buy's a house and nice car, while you scramble by month after month because of the huge interests on your creditcard payments then you are an idiot, not the other guy.

But if there is another non PP world feel free to join it and play against us, lets see if you have skill to keep up then?

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
^^ THIS!

So i quit TW after world 58 (barely even played that) and back in Manic we used to look down upon co played accounts, we viewed it as a legal way of cheating cuz it isn't even supported by the game.

Plus you can log in from mobile and PC, so you can have 1 player farm on mobile, the other attack / build vills on PC, how is that fair?

Ofcourse you will be bigger then a single player account as you can cover more hours...

Actualy, a friend of mine has a normal job, makes normal money but is always complaining, then another mate of mine with similar paycheck just bought his own house by himself, so instantly the first friend asked who bankrolled him... no one did, he just saved alot of money over the years.

If you spend 5k PP on an event and not on building villages that is your choice, if you choose not to farm for PP that is also your choice.

You cannot say Tuda is just a rich guy who doesnt work for it, guy's like in MEA who bought cheap PP with the mobile app bug are pay 2 win, If tuda however farmed for 6 worlds and saved it up it is still his choice not to spend that directly and save it up, he worked for it.

if you decide to spend farmed PP each time you play again that again is your choice.

LIAR!

I told you i invested more, but it got wasted on events by someone... (DAMN YOU RAGNAR!)
Plus like we all know i am just a random noob with a gambling addiction so when is the next event?

Idiotic statement, most of yours are but this one might be the best so far.
if someone saves up alot of money for years and then buy's a house and nice car, while you scramble by month after month because of the huge interests on your creditcard payments then you are an idiot, not the other guy.

But if there is another non PP world feel free to join it and play against us, lets see if you have skill to keep up then?

"Us"

As if you're anything but a tag-along haha. I didn't use any pp on 57/84/88 beyond the necessaries of premium & AM so its not like i dont know how to play without it. Looking at what happened with world 100 and how there were like 3 PP events on a non pp world i dont think i'll waste my time in the future if there is another one because it just makes a mockery of the thing.

Also time is kinda like a currency as well you know? I dont have the luxury of spending hours on hours every single day watching pp markets and shuffling resources around between continents for months and months on end to build up a large pp bank

buy low sell high buy low sell high buy low sell high buy low sell...zzzzzz

Eat, Sleep, PP for 16 hours, repeat.

I dont have the leisure time to just say "oh im going to stay awake at my pc for 24 hours to mint coins h3h3". Thanks to scavenging anyone can get 20k pp a world with minimal effort but 20k pp doesnt really get you anywhere these days compared to where it used to when you consider a lot of accounts are dropping 6 digit numbers easily.

You're a moron and your analogy is flawed. In this case Tudadar was able to invest significant amounts of time in order to convert that into a spendable currency to get a significant advantage that 99.99% of the playerbase will not be able to replicate. The equivalent here is the first party gets a good job via family connections and then saves money, he's been fortunate to be handed the opportunity to do the saving in the first place. There is a reason that he's an outlier and not the standard. At the end of the day i dont begrudge him being able to do, nor have i criticized what he does in itself because

Its his life
Its his free time
Its a just game

And he should be able to enjoy the game in whatever manner he chooses. My issue is when other people act like he's some kind of a role model or pretend that "anyone can do it" when the fact that extremely few people are capable of doing it on the same scale as he is. This is like a stockbroker whose been on the job 20 years 16 hours a day watching stocks telling someone

"Just buy low and sell high, its easy br0. I got rich this way and now you can too!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:

DeletedUser121485

So basically you're salty for people using a certain system at it's full potential when you're not.

I look up to tudadar because he got where he is now because of dedication, smart investment and knowledge of the PP mechanics. Would be a different story if he just bought shit tons of it.
Also because he's extremely helpful in giving out tips and pointers and sharing his experiences and not keeping everything for himself, like lots of others would do.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
So basically you're salty for people using a certain system at it's full potential when you're not.

I look up to tudadar because he got where he is now because of dedication, smart investment and knowledge of the PP mechanics. Would be a different story if he just bought shit tons of it.
Also because he's extremely helpful in giving out tips and pointers and sharing his experiences and not keeping everything for himself, like lots of others would do.

Sure man you can say that, im pretty salty that people exploit tax loopholes rather than paying their fair share as they're obligated to legally. Its criminal.

DeletedUser121485

Sure man you can say that, im pretty salty that people exploit tax loopholes rather than paying their fair share as they're obligated to legally. Its criminal.

Exactly. In your example I'm salty as well.
But using PP in this game and earning it like tudadar has is perfectly legal though. So that was kinda my point. :p

But in all honesty, I also hate how some people get a huge boost with the proper use of PP, but I can either stop playing this game because of that or suck it up and try to find ways of gaining as much PP as possible myself.

I'm going with the latter. :)

DeletedUser26129

"Us"

As if you're anything but a tag-along haha. I didn't use any pp on 57/84/88 beyond the necessaries of premium & AM so its not like i dont know how to play without it. Looking at what happened with world 100 and how there were like 3 PP events on a non pp world i dont think i'll waste my time in the future if there is another one because it just makes a mockery of the thing.

I am a Tag along? based on?
But sure view me as that, i don't mind, but just proves you base people purely on a first glance view, explains your view on Tuda and your short sided comments.

This is the first world i play with these premium benefits, so you are not special, alot of people know how to play without PP, also i never said you coudlnt?
Just said if you believe the top players right now are there because of PP join us on a non PP world and see if you can keep up....

but you already said you wouldn't join, for some BS reason... sounds like early excuses to me.

Also time is kinda like a currency as well you know? I dont have the luxury of spending hours on hours every single day watching pp markets and shuffling resources around between continents for months and months on end to build up a large pp bank

buy low sell high buy low sell high buy low sell high buy low sell...zzzzzz

Eat, Sleep, PP for 16 hours, repeat.

I dont have the leisure time to just say "oh im going to stay awake at my pc for 24 hours to mint coins h3h3". Thanks to scavenging anyone can get 20k pp a world with minimal effort but 20k pp doesnt really get you anywhere these days compared to where it used to when you consider a lot of accounts are dropping 6 digit numbers easily.

Neither do i, but the fact is that players who invest more time, will reap more rewards, but you don't see me whining like a little kid about it?
Time has always been the major aspect of this game, if you cannot invest in it just delete your account and go play a casual world like the normie you are...

You're a moron and your analogy is flawed. In this case Tudadar was able to invest significant amounts of time in order to convert that into a spendable currency to get a significant advantage that 99.99% of the playerbase will not be able to replicate. The equivalent here is the first party gets a good job via family connections and then saves money, he's been fortunate to be handed the opportunity to do the saving in the first place. There is a reason that he's an outlier and not the standard. At the end of the day i dont begrudge him being able to do, nor have i criticized what he does in itself because

Its his life
Its his free time
Its a just game

Actualy my analogy is not flawed, since you just assumed shit that was not even in my post, the friend of mine that did the saving did it by living in a 1 room studio for 8 years (no family helped him) while the other thought that was beneath him or not worth it.
The equivalent here is that you do not believe your time is worth it to invest, while Tuda does, so don't come on the public bitching about it lateron when you have been given the exact same opportunity.

You choose to put RL above TW (good choice btw, everyone should do that) but others choose to live in a 1 room appartment so they don't have to work fulltime to pay their bills and actualy are able to spend their extra time on things they like eg Tribalwars..

And he should be able to enjoy the game in whatever manner he chooses. My issue is when other people act like he's some kind of a role model or pretend that "anyone can do it" when the fact that extremely few people are capable of doing it on the same scale as he is. This is like a stockbroker whose been on the job 20 years 16 hours a day watching stocks telling someone

"Just buy low and sell high, its easy br0. I got rich this way and now you can too!!!!!!!!!!"

Again, ANYONE can do it, you choose not to, you choose to have a family, you choose to have kids, you choose to have a full time job.(for example...this applies to me)

It is what you prioritize.
We choose to spend our money on a bigger house, a new car, new kitchen, new shit every day as that is the main aspect of a consumer society(not gonna start a debate about that)

Everyone could choose to do what Tuda does, only everyone has different morales / values / priorities, so they choose not to, doesn't mean that for the game itself he is not a role model.

he got PP farming down to a science, he invested time in that and is reaping the rewards, if you can't handle that go to your safe space to cry that life is unfair and nothing is given to you and leave us alone.

Or just man up and deal with it, i will let you in on a secret.

Life is not fair :O

Deal with it, like 99% of us.
Also, Tuda is not invincible (sorry man, but only 1 tribe can win the world)

Kind Regards,
King Geldwolf

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
I am a Tag along? based on?
But sure view me as that, i don't mind, but just proves you base people purely on a first glance view, explains your view on Tuda and your short sided comments.

This is the first world i play with these premium benefits, so you are not special, alot of people know how to play without PP, also i never said you coudlnt?
Just said if you believe the top players right now are there because of PP join us on a non PP world and see if you can keep up....

but you already said you wouldn't join, for some BS reason... sounds like early excuses to me.

Cba to argue the other points we've both said our bits but just to clarify w100 was supposedly a p2w free world but then i think either two or three times they "forgot" to deactivate premium popups where you could buy premium and recieve a war package containing attack buffs etc etc so obviously quite a few people/accounts maximised this and bought a ton. Whether they had a meaningful impact on how the world developed i dont know because i had quit by that point but either way its the principle of the thing. So next time they tout a "non pp" world i'll just ignore it and not waste a single minute of my time

DeletedUser26129

Cba to argue the other points we've both said our bits but just to clarify w100 was supposedly a p2w free world but then i think either two or three times they "forgot" to deactivate premium popups where you could buy premium and recieve a war package containing attack buffs etc etc so obviously quite a few people/accounts maximised this and bought a ton. Whether they had a meaningful impact on how the world developed i dont know because i had quit by that point but either way its the principle of the thing. So next time they tout a "non pp" world i'll just ignore it and not waste a single minute of my time

@all

The above statement can be roughly translated to the following right?

Damn, can't counter those arguments anymore, you used logic agains't my pathetic troll attempts, so ill just ignore them and change the subject! that will work!

DeletedUser26129

You overpowered me with your concrete logic, I don't think I'll ever be able to recover my street cred from this public humiliation :D
The fact that you believe trolling on the public forums gives you street cred is killing your street cred more then my posts could ever do.

DeletedUser118341

^^ THIS!

3 of the top 5 are solo I think.

"Us"

Not everyone towards the top of the rankings has even had 20K pp to spend this world. You're assuming people have all dropped '6 figures'.

These chats always make me chuckle. Throughout the time of TW they have revolved around various things. Co-played accounts. Then people farming too much. Now it appears pp. While there is ofcourse benefits to being able to do all of these things and it can be a worth discussion about competitive balance much of the sentiments is just pure jealousy and people making excuses for being trash.

All I can say is I don't think it matters as much as people claim. I've been rank 1 multiple times (and always towards the top or if I join very late, fastest growth) all while playing solo. I've maintained rank 1 midgame while farming once a week, while all the other top accounts all farmed excessively. And now I'm top 5, surrounded by people who have either dropped serious cash, or in the case of tudadar pp and dedication. While I've done neither.

If you're lazy with farming, solo and don't want to drop serious pp then sure maybe today rank 1 is out of reach. But there is no reason to not be one of the largest accounts on the world.

Seriously, just do better.

Edit. If you really want to talk about what ruins the competitive balance of worlds nowadays its premades. But obviously there is no putting that genie back in the bottle.

Edit(2). Also the question you should be asking top accounts is not how much pp. But how many flag doubles they have used.

Last edited by a moderator: