Who is the weakest core tribe?

DeletedUser122901

At this point there are clearly 4 major core tribes that are dominating the world. Each owns the majority or their continent and has over 10 million points. I am curious which of the 4 major core tribes is the weakest, therefore most likely to collapse first.

In my opinion, the weakest core tribe is without a doubt *burn*. The other 3 tribes have proven themselves in some way while burn makes weak move after weak move.

Why I believe burn is the weakest:

1) They have never proven themselves in a major war. They have had a few skirmishes with rim tribes but have never been the first one to attack a strong core tribe. Burn waited to attack rawr until after Visine already broke their back. Burn waited to attack FY until after WUS was already at war with FY. Burn waited to attack SOVIET until after Visine and WUS were attacking them.

2) Burn has not made any attempt to stop Visine from aggressively nobling into “their” continent. Visine has been slaughtering SOVIET and taking a ton of villages in K54. Burn doesn’t seem to care that Visine is setting up a base of operation in K54 that they will use in a few weeks to attack burn. WUS is also taking many SOVIET villages.

3) Burn has been unable to clear their own continent. Burn couldn’t take on SOVIET until after Visine and WUS already weakened them. Burn has not been able to take out Panic/Fate/Agency, which is now a 3 person tribe in the middle of their continent. I wonder if Panic will join Visine just as they are declaring on burn.

4) Burn/spark is getting spanked by a rim tribe that is 1/8th the size of them. MD is up 26 to 8 against burn + spark. Pretty pathetic that they can’t even defend themselves against a tribe that they are 8 times bigger than.

I would be interested to hear alternative opinions on which major core tribe is the weakest.

MD vs burn/spark stats:

Side 1:

Tribes: *Burn*, Spark

Side 2:

Tribes: MD

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,448

Side 2: 159

Difference: 1,289

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8

Side 2: 26

Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,259,081

Side 2: 378,983

Difference: 4,880,098

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,137

Side 2: 107,261

Difference: 77,124

chart

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I dont agree with the analysis of burn. It seems cherry picked and doesnt look at anything indepth just gives a negative spin on things. Probably written by 'a mad hater'

I actually think all 4 core tribes are pretty strong this world, about the only thing im hyped for, usually theres a couple of clear dominant ones but it doesnt appear to be the case this time, very exciting. If i absolutely had to pick the weakest it would probably be MEA but there isnt much in it

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. what?

2. So having someone else noble something, which you also are feasting on, is a grave sin? or is this propaganda to try turn Burn against Visine so that you guys can feel important on the forum?

3. that 3 man tribe went full turtle pretty quick, and if you look at Evil Penguin the tribe had to focus on the rim where tribes actually started attacking quite hard.

4. MD has been picking up isolated villages after 2days/GOONs and Retro (now collapsed and nobled) attack hard on people. MD just had the right position to take non-important villages of us. Once we take a look at them it will be 26-100 in favor of Burn baby <3

DeletedUser122891

We're at war with burn at the moment and I can guarantee you they're not sitting on their ass doing nothing, they coordinate, you attack a vill and miss the claim? Well too bad it got 25k def in it now huuuh. They have a strategy in play for whatever they do and I know a couple of their members, experienced and threatening ones, lots of nice people aswell.

Right now it's a race for barbs and vills on the very rim of k65 between burn and FY where I am located and they are racing fast.

Really hard to say whose the weakest one at this point, but I wouldn't say it's burn, alot of social relationships involved aswell between these core tribes.

One tribe backstabbing the other and breaking the peace could change everything at any time.

-joker

valeri112

1. what?

4. MD has been picking up isolated villages after 2days/GOONs and Retro (now collapsed and nobled) attack hard on people. MD just had the right position to take non-important villages of us. Once we take a look at them it will be 26-100 in favor of Burn baby <3

After what was nobled lol you didnt noble anything u tricked our best players to come to CO-play with you because u couldnt noble them that is way retro was disbanded. Dont speak when u know nothing in a real fight you won nothing the results was the same a lot of villas for retro and a lot of lost nukes for burn .So dont say you nobled retro when u defeated them this way this is not a win that u should be proud of i think.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
After what was nobled lol you didnt noble anything u tricked our best players to come to CO-play with you because u couldnt noble them that is way retro was disbanded. Dont speak when u know nothing in a real fight you won nothing the results was the same a lot of villas for retro and a lot of lost nukes for burn .So dont say you nobled retro when u defeated them this way this is not a win that u should be proud of i think.

I think we and olve specifically should be proud since, well you know, a win is a win ;) regardless of how it happens

DeletedUser121667

Your view on burn is a load of rubbish, i havent been in burn for nearly month now and even I can tell you most things you said there was wrong lmao :D

Burn was attacking FY when we was still in the tribe you donut, that's a month before FY declared on WUS.

Also we attacked Rawr first, I know, because I took a couple villas of them.

So why not do some actual research before posting something & making yourself look stupid lmao

My conclusion;

Your a absolute donkey.. :*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121667

1. what?

2. So having someone else noble something, which you also are feasting on, is a grave sin? or is this propaganda to try turn Burn against Visine so that you guys can feel important on the forum?

3. that 3 man tribe went full turtle pretty quick, and if you look at Evil Penguin the tribe had to focus on the rim where tribes actually started attacking quite hard.

MD better get some flame resistant clothes cause they bouta get burnt baby <3

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
I gotta get in here on the note of MD crushing burn... We have been at "war" with burn for a month now give or take, and the original alliance was 2days/retro/MD/GUT. MD is now the remaining members from retro/GUT and a few stragglers from 2days, what happened to all the other tribes is a long and sad story ^^ but we are still fighting but now it's more furious swings on the way down.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ooooh, your 10 to 30 scout attacks that never had proper followup speak volumes of how to war ;) go noble on the rim to abuse morale and sit quivering on my front darling <3

Retro fell apart very much on their own. They saw who was quality and who wasnt, and you didnt make that cut or even had a mention from them :p Also want to mention Retro only got 1 cap off us ;)

Like cmon, a coalition worth 4 times my size all OP'd, and the total gain was like 7 or 8 isolated villages? You didnt dent my core clusters. I know how to war, my OD says so. So if you wanna spout bullshit go ahead. But you have showed me NOTHING that proves your worth your words, your attitude or your spot in MD.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120220

. Burn waited to attack FY until after WUS was already at war with FY. Burn waited to attack SOVIET until after Visine and WUS were attacking them.

You do realise your first point already involves a huge mistake?

Burn did not wait on WUS to attack FY, FY declared on burn breaking terms of the NAP in place at that time after which Burn retaliated a couple days later.
f760479a54c67627ffbfb0a281f90ea6.png
After Tudadar attacked FY one player from WUS decided to test his luck and take out a player of FY by himself.
1bfff526d7da3f145de7b117561cee23.png
It took 2 more weeks for WUS to start fighting FY with proper ops.
73bf412f147ddebaa07829f0958a6450.png
War stats to show Burn did not wait for WUS.
4d38e7ca54430c761d171776eb1c06c3.png

Didn't bother with the rest of your post after your first argument.
If you decide to do an analysis at least make sure your arguments are based on facts and not on hate my friend.