a message from Echo

DeletedUser80720

yes and i implied he might hit in januray if he sends now

or do u instantly assume everybody is wrong but u :p

DeletedUser92119

lol it's funny to see Dancing Tiger talking so much @#$$ after we rimmed him and he jumped onto a different account.

DeletedUser119686

lol it's funny to see Dancing Tiger talking so much @#$$ after we rimmed him and he jumped onto a different account.

If he somehow wound up in echo and was taking -L- villas I'd lmao. Though ngl he was your best asset from past world that I've played with him. Maybe he could've put up a front. o_O

DeletedUser119686

Also is there an award for shortest war end upon being declared? Cuz I nominate echo.:)

DeletedUser80720

lol no that award would go to badass against CN actually

sorry to burst your bubble

DeletedUser119686

Ah, delusional cornish is delusional, go figure. If only you lived up to the badass namesake.

DeletedUser80720

Ah, delusional cornish is delusional, go figure. If only you lived up to the badass namesake.
sure im delusional and yet your already talking about a war you havnt won

at least they won theres :)

DeletedUser119686

You know me well enough to know that it's never a smart choice to go 1v1 shortfuse. ;)

Edit: so if I tell you a war is over you best believe it

DeletedUser80720

You know me well enough to know that it's never a smart choice to go 1v1 shortfuse. ;)

Edit: so if I tell you a war is over you best believe it
well your that dumb you dont even know adam is in the signature and your not him xD

DeletedUser119686

Bro, I'm the original from w88. Adam came along in w93. Regardless. Adam and/or Gon > than the sum of all badass.

DeletedUser119686

Plus now that dragu is gone someone has to keep the forum alive and what better way than to rile up martin. :).