A proper assessment of the four core tribes

DivineWind

Reaction score
while that clown who created the other post clearly with the sole intention of bashing burn with out of context and cherry picked evidence, the post does pose an interesting question, which of the top four tribes are in the best position/looking like the strongest contenders for the world win at this early stage. it'd be really interesting to gauge the feelings of the people playing this world on how they see things playing out between four strong contenders. i'll do my best to be impartial, and when responding to points, please do the same with your own counter points, no point in flaming each other, theres already a thread to beat on that guy hahaha. as I am playing in visine i wont comment on them as its impossible for me to be impartial on that one.

Burn

1: position:
while burn have indeed failed to solidify control of their own continent, that may not necessarily be a sign of weakness but of priorities. with them at war with fy in the east we can see a clear focus from burn on this rather than clearing out the players of panic. the fact that they have turtled up hard can explain why they still exist, when nukes are needed for a war it simply doesnt make sense to suicide them on a closely turtled tribe. it would delay the war effort and give fy more time to regroup between ops.

I see burn expanding into continent 65 as a power play by them in the long run as that continent would normally have been prime real estate for wus to build a backline out of. largely a byproduct of their war with fy it will be interesting how this will translate between two of the top ranked tribes and their diplo going forward. i think this will ultimately depend on which tribe takes more territory from fy as if burn can turn up the pressure even more i would not be surprised if that continent became largely closed off to burn.

2: players
burn have a strong roster, with notable accounts such as Superdog, Evil Penguin, and of course the king mvp Tudadar. there are a number of other world winners but as i have never played with/ against them they dont get a shoutout, sorry babes.
from the outside looking in i do see some issues though, there are a number of accounts i recognise that are not performing as well as i would have expected to such as cessna, grim reaper and bendyut. these accounts were top players on 96 where i played with grim and against the other two and their performance this world has been, to my eyes at least. disappointing. whether this is because the accounts are being played without the same coplayers, or have taken a backseat due to RL is something i dont know.

more broadly there is a problem facing burn that they dont seem to have addressed, they have a considerable amount of dead weight. between some accounts underperforming and the continuing acadamy in spark that becomes more and more pointless by the day to do with player size, in my opinion burn need to start internalling accounts, for whatever reason this hesitance to consolidate and further compress down is going to hurt their performance going forward, the bloat of the amount of members versus the size of players is something that will in the long run, affect burns performance in the larger scale wars of mid to late game.

3: performance to date
with burn starting to make significant gains against fy its hard not to give them credit on the performance side of things. ranked 2 in ODA its clear to see burn isnt sitting back content in their corner of the world which is always good to see. while a ratio of 3.2 in war villages capped to lost is something you would hope to be higher its worth mentioning that with an ODA of just shy of 19 million as of today, on an average each village lost equates to roughly 850k OD per village or around 42 nukes. this of course is only one representation and doesnt factor in how many villages were attacked and lost, but it does illustrate burns ability to defend and hold its territory and cause immense headaches and popped war footings for anyone hoping to muscle in on their territory.

MEA
1: position

Mea have arguably the best position of the four main tribes, for a couple of reasons. they, like each of the four big tribes have solidified control of most of their continent, wus have gained a foothold there, largely as a result of the merging in of ex bleed accounts which does count against them, their inability to hit and rim bleed has come back to bite them as wus and mea are now for all intents in purposes at war, even if there hasnt been any pnp. going on we see that mea has undoubtedly made the most use of the rim out of the four main tribes, dominating k35 and having an impressive foothold on k36, with only synergy rivalling them there.

they have also made good use of smaller tribes as buffers between the other major tribes. synergy does and wet did provide important breathing room for mea in their war with wus. balex and viking also provide them with a buffer between them and visine making it impractical for conflict there until these tribes are warred down or absorbed by either side. this tactic has helped mea to this point but will they be able to defend properly against the other contenders once these critical buffers have been dismantled going into late game?

unlike burn i havent had the pleasure of playing with or against any of the players in mea or their acadamy aaa, as such i cant really speak to the general skill level of the tribe. judging from previous forum posts im sure one of you guys can do a better job of filling us all in on this front.

i will say that, much like burn, mea has a bloat problem, their growth is centred largely on a small group of accounts with quite a few others lagging behind, this is either a lack of activity or skill beginning to show. while not as apparent in the main tribes roster as burns might be their acadamy AAA is becoming more and more irrelevant by the day. with ~25% of MEA's caps coming from internals between mea themselves and AAA we can see that they themelves must see this as an issue. boorhong getting banned has resulted in a skewing of these figures somewhat however so its unclear how effective they have been at streamlining their tribe to become the best unit they can be.

3. performance to date
MEA have grown considerably and managed to keep pace with their rivals, unlike their rivals however who have been steadily growing, MEA's rank tends to come in spurts. i have no stats to support this unfortunately but that is my impression from skimming the rankings of both their players in the top 25 and their rank as a tribe.
they have gained a reputation for abusing pp to an unparalleled extent this world, whether this reputation is earned or not is not for me to say, as there have been huge pp spends on the part of each of the top 4 tribes.
their reputation as a tribe that can hold up in and end game fight is for me questionable. they have not been doing terribly against wus, indeed neither side have made any massive gains to be writing home about so far imo, but the way in which trex and babin outplayed them so much in the early game for me is a stain on their record that wont wash out. the then rank 1 tribe was unable to deal with 2 accounts, it will certainly be fun to see whether they have adapted sufficiently now that they face not just those 2 accounts but the rest of the currently ranked 1 tribe in the world.

WUS

1: position
the position wus occupies is in my opinion the worst of the top 4 tribes, this is for a couple of reasons. for one they are the only tribe with a border with each of the other contenders for the win. while burn need not worry about MEA at all and vice versa and visine and mea dont share a border at the moment thanks to the buffer tribes of both viking and balex, wus have major borders with both burn and mea, and a growing border with visine over the last few weeks. while they are currently fighting fy in the south.

they may also have the hardest path to the rim, with the arguable exception of visine, but while visine have to deal with nerds and viking to secure their rim continents, wus have a couple of larger obstacles. for one their fighting with fy presents a dilemma, to break through them to get to the southern rim they would need to divert much needed offense away from the front with MEA, but not doing it will probably see burn continue to grow into k65 which could cripple wus's supply of backline defense in a protracted end game war.
they do have access to one rim continent comfortably which is nice but in the long run its difficult to see how viable wus can be in terms of stacking their considerable FL with the other major contenders in an end game war.

Wus have a formidable lineup, with 10 of their members currently ranking in the top 25 of the world and familiar faces such as ragnar trex and babin. there are some wild cards for wus such as ragnar and balian who have a reputation for being nitroglycerin for tribal stability and sanity respectively, but so far seem to have kept them in check.
growth wise as the number one tribe i have to give the main tribe credit for being reasonably good for keeping up with growth demands with relatively few exceptions.
their academy, while the strongest of all the academies of the major tribes, still strikes me as superfluous. with so many players with such small village counts its hard to see the logic in not simply internalling and consolidating them into one tribe with only active accounts.
a number of Wus's top accounts are those that came over from bleed so i would love to be a fly on the wall to know how well they have gelled as a tribe now that a couple of weeks have passed.

3: performance to date.
hard to fault Wus's record, with the top war stats in the world and both the number one ODA and ODD they have fought for almost all of their growth. when faced with scale wars however we can see that no significant gains have been made recently against MEA and only marginally better against fy, is it possible that WUS are not as effective at large scale operations as they have been at fighting their enemies up until recently?
Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 691
Side 2: 581
Difference: 110

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 9
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,055,653
Side 2: 3,076,893
Difference: 978,760

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,143
Side 2: 63,416
Difference: 16,727

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM
Side 2:
Tribes: FY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 691
Side 2: 141
Difference: 550

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 12
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,055,653
Side 2: 393,636
Difference: 3,662,017

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 191,450
Side 2: 76,891
Difference: 114,559

chart

thanks for reading, be sure to give your own opinion on each of the four top tribes and set me straight on anything ive misinterpreted in your opinion

DeletedUser118341

3: performance to date.

hard to fault Wus's record, with the top war stats in the world and both the number one ODA and ODD they have fought for almost all of their growth. when faced with scale wars however we can see that no significant gains have been made recently against MEA and only marginally better against fy, is it possible that WUS are not as effective at large scale operations as they have been at fighting their enemies up until recently?

I appreciate your opinion ofcourse, but with regards to WUS vs MEA. There isn't really a fight. They have had some poor attempts (as shown by many northern WUS members being reasonably high on the ODD stats with virtually no losses). However we haven't retaliated(again no MEA player up there with decent defending stats). Just been clearing up their turtle shield, which they subsequently have tried to either recruit or internal. As their shield crumbles ofcourse, things could potentially heat up.

DeletedUser122863

You have to respect Visine as the only tribe who doesn't have an Academy unlike the other three to munch for internals as they see fit whenever they want for growth.

Good read overall. Hope to see more analysis like this unlike the other thread pure of salt to Burn. I have a feeling that's a Burn member not happy inside the tribe due to leadership changes.. again?

This world has a lot of talent and egos actively playing, looking forward to some great PnP. :)

DeletedUser122859

You have to respect Visine as the only tribe who doesn't have an Academy unlike the other three to munch for internals as they see fit whenever they want for growth.

Good read overall. Hope to see more analysis like this unlike the other thread pure of salt to Burn. I have a feeling that's a Burn member not happy inside the tribe due to leadership changes.. again?

This world has a lot of talent and egos actively playing, looking forward to some great PnP. :)

LMAO what? BURN is Visine's academy tribe...only active player who is good is tudadar...At least research before you post

DeletedUser119533

I appreciate your opinion ofcourse, but with regards to WUS vs MEA. There isn't really a fight. They have had some poor attempts (as shown by many northern WUS members being reasonably high on the ODD stats with virtually no losses). However we haven't retaliated(again no MEA player up there with decent defending stats). Just been clearing up their turtle shield, which they subsequently have tried to either recruit or internal. As their shield crumbles ofcourse, things could potentially heat up.

5-6 wus players have been rimmed so not all are doing well.

psychovisual - internalled after started to lose villages
darkmatter - internalled after started to lose villages
thesupervillain - rimmed
hd30000 - rimmed
rober knepper - internalled after losing most villages

The fact is snoeval, trex and co have had all the d from the backline, while small playes have been left unsupported so were rimmed, that is why they have high odd with few loses. WUS recruit anyone and everyone, then internal them rather than support them for easy growth, there players being much bigger then gives them an advantage but now they are running out of tribes to merge with, i wonder if there growth will be sustained.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Look at ODS before talking about who was supporting who. Geez people love talking out of their asses nowadays huh?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Here's my prediction on how the world will develop in the next few months

1) Burns either falls apart or disintegrates or something in the next 2-4 weeks (give or take various factors)
2) Creates a power vacuum in k54. I'd say the majority of the larger and "better" players are picked up by WUS to some degree with a handful by visine. Both sides accuse the other of merge to win etc. Theres probably some leftovers who arent picked up by either tribe and they form their own tribe but they're basically food at this point
3) Underlying tensions begin to rise between WUS/Visine. MEA / WUS turns into a kinda proxy war between WUS/Visine. Shots fired and autistic screeches intensify
4) The sizes of Visine/MEA become roughly equal to WUS through various means and sooner or later it becomes in essence a 2v1 (although village count between both sides is similar)
5) Much salt is thrown around the forums between both sides.
6) End war - cant predict that
7) World is over in probably 4-5 months

QUOTE ME

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Thanks groupies

tfw people delete their posts so i look like a retard. Thanks guys

Last edited:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
psychovisual - internalled after started to lose villages
darkmatter - internalled after started to lose villages
thesupervillain - rimmed
hd30000 - rimmed
rober knepper - internalled after losing most villages
*Psycho - merged after losing villages and realized would be hard to continue on a small account dead center of everything
darkmatter - quit and threw sit after losing multiple villages
supervillain - rimmed (agree there even though he didn't say anything)
hd - gifted villages
Robert - lost villages and sat stalemate with MEA for awhile now and decided that 105 was more fun to play so quit here.

DeletedUser119533

Look at ODS before talking about who was supporting who. Geez people love talking out of their asses nowadays huh?

You have backline support and so do snoeval and flex. You do move your support around and help occassionally, but a number of the players werent supported and were left. Geez people love to take credit for having tribe members stack them, so that they are able to move troops around and claim that they are doing all the supporting these days.

DeletedUser119533

*Psycho - merged after losing villages and realized would be hard to continue on a small account dead center of everything
hd - gifted villages
Robert - lost villages and sat stalemate with MEA for awhile now and decided that 105 was more fun to play so quit here.

Hd got odd so where did that come from if they were all gifts?

Robert was hardly a stalemate, most points 399k
various ups and downs
down to 80k on the 10/01

then quit

He lost 320k, down to 1/5th of his size but okay thats a stalemate.

You must have been in a stalemate with wet, until they decided it was more fun to play on 105 than here, and they quit.

japeetje

Reaction score
hd - gifted villages

Another round of excuses from a profound stabber. When does the WUS stab happen? :O

Please spell his name correct lol
Snoevl

DeletedUser122859

You know what, that's correct. Burn is Visine's Academy tribe and they are bigger than your Main Tribe plus another Family Tribe on Spark so we should just close this world and prepare for W106. Tudadar is their only good player that's why 9 more members of them are better than you. If they are not good, what do you call yourself? I also haven't done my research how stupid and misinformed MEA members are. Will work on it my good sir.
lmaooooo, when the troll works, it REALLY works hahaha

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Another round of excuses from a profound stabber. When does the WUS stab happen? :O

Please spell his name correct lol
Snoevl

Hopefully there are no back stabs in WUS , I am tired of being back stabbed world after world , it really sucks seeing the same players win a majority of the worlds and you all wander why TW community is dying , because players are tired of the same crap , besides the japeetje , do you ever have anything nice to say or are you always just ignorant like the majority of Visine ?