A proper assessment of the four core tribes

Michael Corleone.

A mass recruit family tribe who was rank 1 and rank 2. I was offered an invite and rejected as I did not want to leave my friends behind. You gloat all you wish pal. World winners get no respect from me. Just because you win doesn't mean you earn it.
damn what will i do without having trexs approval of a world win that happened like 2+ years ago.

move on. when you are still salty over worlds from years ago, you have my sympathy.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
You are on here calling people losers and think you are so cool because you post your world wins in your forum tag. Blow me, seriously.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A mass recruit family tribe who was rank 1 and rank 2. I was offered an invite and rejected as I did not want to leave my friends behind. You gloat all you wish pal. World winners get no respect from me. Just because you win doesn't mean you earn it.

Exactly

Michael Corleone.

You are on here calling people losers and think you are so cool because you post your world wins in your forum tag. Blow me, seriously.

when you lose so often, im sure its taxing on your mental health. i can see you are angry over worlds from years ago, i wish you find harmony and peace.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
When people in mass recruit tribes diss others for being mass recruit tribes :rolleyes:

Michael Corleone.

When people in mass recruit tribes diss others for being mass recruit tribes :rolleyes:
honestly its just a lot of people that are mad for whatever reason from years ago. i almost feel bad for some people cause i used to be that way, holding grudges and being mad at some world results.

then i grew up.

Michael Corleone.

Seriously just go away :D He doesn't play the game and when he does he sucks.

being good at tw wont get you a career kiddo. when you need help w your resume, ill look it over and help you out.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I AM ALSO MAD AT THE WORLD!

and TreX has a TW CV that is good enough to get him a job, I bet it :D you know what that CV says? Dedication

DeletedUser119533

Not sure if you are joking or serious. Being face to face with your "largest" player and no wus for half a continent away from me, this recruitment should have padded your war stats.

A prepared backstab would mean that you are behind the lines, where there is empty villages stacking the front. You having premptive support behind the lines means that it would be tough to break you quickly. Also when offence is used in other attacks then you backstab, means that offences is out or low. And to top it all off, nobles would have been built in a different area. so there would be no nobles near you, which would mean killing troops, minting coins and building nobles by you.

But if that is not an advantage i dont know what is....

Plus you are nowhere near half a k away, infact a number of your villages are close by them, others are a short trip, but not even a quarter of a k away from them, maybe an 8th of a k if you are lucky. Remember twmaps does actually show the truth, if you want i can screenshot and highlight it for you.

DeletedUser122866

Not sure if you are joking or serious. Being face to face with your "largest" player and no wus for half a continent away from me, this recruitment should have padded your war stats.

Excuses , Excuses and Excuses as always

you joined Wus without using your brain is that our fault or yours ?

End of conversation .

Rimulous

What happen? WUS not supporting? Well, atleast you're in shiny Rank 1 Tribe right, but you'll be remove soon as you are disgracing their Tribe Banner in War Stats and that's not acceptable for them. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 26
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,242
Side 2: 209,977
Difference: 185,735

chart

Those stats are just a tad bit cherry picked. Big deal if MEA did an op in the last 48 hours. If you look at the week timeframe then WUS is up and if you look at a month then you are basically tied. Once they do their next op, I'm sure the stats will be much more in their favor.