Casual 5 Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser96168
  • Start date

DeletedUser122193

After misunderstanding the rules regarding restart, I can no longer start playing on Cas5...
So..... When will there be a Cas6?

DeletedUser96168

It won't be any time soon as C5 is pretty recent. What happened to stop you playing?

DeletedUser122193

It won't be any time soon as C5 is pretty recent. What happened to stop you playing?

Well... Got farmed 24/7, and basically gave up, so i thought that i could stop and start instead of restart (to avoid the same people to look me up and continue their farming)... So i set the account to delete, and waited... Then I realised, I can't start up again on a casual world..

DeletedUser

Well... Got farmed 24/7, and basically gave up, so i thought that i could stop and start instead of restart (to avoid the same people to look me up and continue their farming)... So i set the account to delete, and waited... Then I realised, I can't start up again on a casual world..

Just build up a new village on W102 or W103 and wait to be nobled. Don't even bother building troops if your ultimate goal is to get back to a casual world.

DeletedUser

i'll be damned, you are right.

however you do have to wait 14 days to be able to transfer to casual

DeletedUser122193

Sorry guys, but you are mistaken...

The rules about Casual transfer setting clearly says:

"You can only transfer to the current casual world once, but from any of your qualified worlds"

Snyper Eyes

Sorry guys, but you are mistaken...

The rules about Casual transfer setting clearly says:

"You can only transfer to the current casual world once, but from any of your qualified worlds"
Thats odd...As I know someone who has joined a casual world...deleted, then rejoined it using a different world

DeletedUser122193

Well... Maybe it's once pr. world... It's worth a try

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its time for a new casual world. This one is over populated and has people that are stacking barbs to preserve than for future use way out on the rim...How the hell are the barb munchers supposed to have fun now if everyone suddenly wants to win a casual world hey. Even co played accounts on a casual world... nope definitely they should start out a casual world more often. So we can leave the fame hunters here and go play in the open fields. I can't even spend my premium on account manager... because there are no villages to take and build. Its dead... and going nowhere. They closed casual 2 and 1 where at least there were barbs open due to deletions. If two worlds closed there must be proper cause to have a new casual world. In fact its silly that they did not have a new casual world ready for the guys from casual 1 and 2 to join to before they closed 1 and 2.

There probably was a loss of player base because of closures of casual 1 and 2 with out new start options. I have to think that only a fool will try and join casual 5 now that it's already dead.

Please boys go and nag TW for a casual 6.

DeletedUser89097

Too many pay to win accounts any more wish they would have just one casual world where its not pay to win

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Too many pay to win accounts any more wish they would have just one casual world where its not pay to win
The problem with pay to win... is that multiple owners play on one account... so they can split the cost... that is unfair. They should all pay for the right... 200pp for 4 owners should be 800pp (200X4) for the account to get the 200 pp benefit in the world.

Mr. Purple

You do realise almost no one is actually spending money on casual worlds? Farming a single world for pp can last you quite a while

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There just isnt enough players left to make the casual have size big enough to actually be enjoyable for a longer time period :(

Would be fun if the next Casual had barbs filling up all the K's and just plopped accounts into the midle like normal and saw them expand endlessly :)

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think it sucks that we cannot start Casual 6 from here on Casual 5. I have invested a lot of time and effort on building up inventory items and a decent villiage only to have a good start on cas 6. how long will it be before we can do that?

Minnions

Reaction score
u will need to use that on cas7 as mods thinks its great to change the goal posts at the last minuite even tho they put on original post that u can transfer from any world , but clearly u cant

DeletedUser81551

I think casual 1 was the only casual world which had all the continents from K0 to K99 and I doubt that is ever going to happen again.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think it sucks that we cannot start Casual 6 from here on Casual 5. I have invested a lot of time and effort on building up inventory items and a decent villiage only to have a good start on cas 6. how long will it be before we can do that?

Soon as Casual 5 has an active endgame condition you'll be able to.