Not A Bug If someone’s helps I’ll give them money

DeletedUser119197

lol, that title got you interested right? Well listen up please..

The app on IOS. Why does it do this.. it kicks me off every time my pc co players LOG IN or OUT why? I would normally never be logged out unless a mobile player logs into it.. I have no idea why it does this and when you have 5 people on the account and their all kicking each other off (and me for some reason even tho I shouldn’t be) it gets really annoying.. I really wanna swear right now but rip I’ll get banned.

But please someone suggest some things I can do honestly.. it’s like this on every world. Every account..

I have tried deleting app, (thinking about deleting them not reinstalling it too)

Thanks plz help. Will give doll hairs

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, sadly this is intended behavior so there is not much we can do.
You could try to send in a suggestion on the improvements forum to get this changed.

DeletedUser119197

sorry I don’t understand, what do you mean ?
Sorry for the late reply, sadly this is intended behavior so there is not much we can do.
You could try to send in a suggestion on the improvements forum to get this changed.

DeletedUser81551

Oh it happens to everyone. Which is rather annoying. I did not happen in past tho. Its after some recent shitty update. Like few months ago maybe.

DeletedUser119197

weird kind of thing to add to the game lol wtf

It basically tells you that your co player has to have a 3rd party app to talk to whenever to log...

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score

It basically tells you that your co player has to have a 3rd party app to talk to whenever to log...

Note that Tribal Wars does not support co-playing in the first place (as per game rule 4.6). While we allow it to happen, we do not support it and we will also not take it into account when making improvements (be it feature wise or security wise) for the game.

DeletedUser119197

so insttead you make something that just annoys players and makes them want to quit?

hey great logic my maaan, you dont support co playing either? well thats stupid pal....you expct me to be on when isleep, maybe if you added nigh settings co players wouldnt be needed,

DeletedUser123627

I just want to say that I can log in from my phone and my browser at the same time.

I can't however log in from 2 different browsers/computers at the same time. (Which is fine)

DeletedUser123493

Its funny how people get annoyed when stuff isn't going their way even tho it is violation of rules that game moderators ignore and allow to use and still there is whining about some shitty situation when you get logged off when co comes to play.

1.You should be communicating with your co-player in the 1st place
2.If you violate rules don't start argument instead just live with what you get.
3.Stop whining hundreds of players don't even have co-players and they still manage to play decently.

And most important part if logging you off when co-player comes online pisses you so much that you want to quit - then do it. ;)