Best tribes

--G--

And another backstab by Di Jun

GG :p

246x0w.jpg

DeletedUser119197

Are we gonna all ignore the fact that black flags joined nibru? lol

DeletedUser122940

Nibiru is full of backstab people, i am happy this world will be over soon for me

Don't want to play between this noobs

DeletedUser122940

What do they do?
First i played on my own account, pressed reset and started playing on Hermich
We had contact with them, and got into their tribe.
The day after we joined, they just kicked us and took our village, while i was backsniping someone so couldnt do anything..

DeletedUser122940

Now i play on the account cooperpooper. Waitforit, Versailles and some other members betrayed our tribe and joined nibiru, one of them got backstabbed by them today. The only reason why they have such a head start, is because they are backstabbing people

DeletedUser122972

Good evening
When one does not keep up with the rules of tribe obviously and will be nobled by our members.
Now for the propaganda you say that we are raising our accounts at the expense of others, our losses and farming can deny your words.

The level in Greece was very low for us and we came in net and we find little competition but here things are worse, there are more noobs.

Make an appointment at rim noobs.

DeletedUser81551

Your OD comes from the accounts which you kick out and clear/noble.

And as for farming, I didn't know it required skills to put some pressure on space bar? Give me the same amount of villages as you and I'll farm 2x more xD

Greek noobs

DeletedUser122972

You are a big noob
you don't know read statistics

my stats
αρχείο λήψης (1).png

who kick for my tribe and nobling for me????

come hp to get a compass noob

DeletedUser122940

You are a big noob
you don't know read statistics

my stats
View attachment 2360

who kick for my tribe and nobling for me????

come hp to get a compass noob
So we (Hermich) didn't follow your rules?
We just did what u asked, and than randomly kicked us and nobled us

Stop getting excuses because veryone knows you're just a bunch of backstabbers

DeletedUser119197

Btw the Hp worlds always consist of the best .net players

We no longer play here with teams as we always win, just saying. Lol

DeletedUser122016

Since you don't like us , come and defeat us :p .

Why are yall going crazy about diplomacy ?

DeletedUser119197

I’m incredibly exprinnced on HP worlds I have won around 6 in my lifetime and only played around 8 seoruis ones..

But winning like this is kinda disgusting when your already rank 1, now I understand backstabbing is common a shit, but come on, if your rank 1 already by x2 pts why cheat a win like this?

From a person who’s won 6 or more (can’t keep count) it’s no fun winning like this. Last Hp veryone knew about their were kind agreements which gave fair chance and we played incredibly fair to everytirbe (if you remember NOD)

Not hating on you guys at nibru as I have mates their, but just fucking stop man, HP is suppose to be about nothing but pure skill, not cheating a win with a pre made, no one else here is in a pre made unless it was made late, didn’t plan on playing this one, and maybe TW god was trying to tell me “tribe of backstabbing Greeks is on the way don’t play” lol

Just stop. guys you have already won this, you need to wait 65 days like (NOD) did before you can claim your sad victory ;)

I’d rather go down fighting strong without backstabbing then backstabbing and winning where you get nothing from it other than haters and pure unloyalty 7040CDB2-9543-4E30-B10C-056375FED1DA.png

DeletedUser119197

Dissapotined after seeing around 10 people and tribes complaining about being backstabbed

It’s getting boring now

DeletedUser122455

Lol retarded Greek :D I've been playing this game since you were sucking milk out of your mommy's tits. So I wouldn't be so sure about me being a noob o_O

And I wasn't talking about your account specifically which you would have known if you had a little bit of brain inside that walnut sized head of yours. I was talking about your tribe in general.

It's hilarious :D these greeks are clearly kicking out accounts and jumping on their vills but they claim they do it cus those players didn't follow rules :p

What is the first rule in the rule book? Must know how to use bots? Lel
hey bro, who is back?