Rate the player above

Snyper Eyes

Pear

Activity/Growth: 10/10
Good Growth, especially over the last 2 weeks. Had a slower start due to a cross-noble before joining IWM but once into IWM you kicked off nicely.

Farming: 6/10
219 Pear
129699_thumb
IWM 1.149.013 18.12.2018

293 Pear
129699_thumb
IWM 652 01.12.2018

Best looted in a day was 1.1 mil and best plundered in a day was 652.
That 652 plundered wasnt even when you looted your highest either. 6/10 due to not breaking your best in either of these in about a month now.

Very Spread out, have a group of villages on Burn/Spark FL and have a group of villages back on the rim and thats about it.

ODA/ODD: 8/10
Opponents defeated:2.077.327 (189.)
ODA: #125
126132_thumb
Pear [IWM]1,27 Mil.
ODD: #318
126132_thumb
Pear [IWM]516.721
ODS: #170
126132_thumb
Pear [IWM]287.349
Overall for your position combined with your ODA/ODD you seem to be fighting to earn some of your caps. Also with that ODS added you do help your tribes as much as you can (from outside looking in)

Profile: 4/10
Your Profile is pretty bland. I dont know what you mean by "My main is level 126"
I put 4 of 10 for the uniqueness of the pear picture you have.

Tribe: 10/10
Being in WUS/IWM (top tribes) I'll give you a 10. Having been in IWM since you started off (roughly) shows your loyalty and dedication to the tribe.

Past Worlds: -/10

Not much history on your current account under the name of Pear. Had some small growth (5 villages) but didnt seem to be playing very serious so I'm assuming you were PP Farming until this world.

Overall: 8/10
Overall I am giving you a 8 out of 10. Being a very active player in one of the top tribes with good OD gets you this. Having a spread out location is what hurt you most here.

I'm on Snyper Eyes

Snyper Eyes

Maybe he is talking about RuneScape lol.

And if you dunno what is runescape then you had a pretty lame childhood tbf.
Nothing on his profile references back to runescape.
I have played runescape but Pears profile is just a picture of a pear with a face in it, and the text that says "My main is lvl 126"
Which doesnt relate to anything because there is no context on there.

hurod

Snyper Eyes

Activity/Growth: 1/10

Started day earlier than Tudadar. 186k points...

Farming: 1/10

Almost nothing.

In middle of blue.

ODA/ODD: 1/10

Almost nothing.

Profile: 3/10

3 points for having self made COA.

Tribe: 3/10

Academy of Burn. Tribe what shouldnt exist.

Past Worlds: 3/10

3 points for having 700 villages in one world.

Overall: 1,5/10

Forged in Fire

Pear

Reaction score
Nothing on his profile references back to runescape.
I have played runescape but Pears profile is just a picture of a pear with a face in it, and the text that says "My main is lvl 126"
Which doesnt relate to anything because there is no context on there.

It is a Runescape reference! 126 being the max level back in the day of course.

Agreed on the location thing, but the spread is happening due to being locked out of my initial location pretty early! due to diplo, and a few other factors!! Trying to make up for it where I can I guess!

No PP farming in past worlds really, I'm still in them just ended up merging is all :)

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
>I choose not to play the most efficient way possible but will get salty when people don’t rate me highly

But yeah it’s all the PP man.

XD

Snyper Eyes

Well i joined the workd, deleted, joined 2 weeks later so i didnt start till 2 weeks afterwards.

And i had no premium when i first started and only intended to pp farm the start but ended up playing it out.... unlike others who pp'd to the top (essentially)

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would have outgrown you even if I started 2 months late without pp Snyper... Why are you salty?