Casual 6

DeletedUser91827

Morning all

Is there any indication of a Casual 6 starting up this year?

Any idea when?

Cheers.

Shooters

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
As always, we only know of world starts when they are announced on the front page, we can not confirm or deny the launch of a world before a public announcement. :)

Keep an eye on the forums! (more specifically announcements section)

DeletedUser91827

As always, we only know of world starts when they are announced on the front page, we can not confirm or deny the launch of a world before a public announcement. :)

Keep an eye on the forums! (more specifically announcements section)

..... Excitement mounts !!! ;)

Thanks for replying :)

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sad that I cannot join from W5....I am locked a casual world where the co-played accounts are stacking barbs on the rim and new deserted barbs to "preserve" them. Cas 5 is over by all counts and its not gonna change.

Lets open it up so that we can start having our casual fun again and leave the professionals to have their victory glory on their older casual worlds.

And please can we have a special casual world where only accounts with one single owner are permitted.

Noble Syndrome

Sad that I cannot join from W5....I am locked a casual world where the co-played accounts are stacking barbs on the rim and new deserted barbs to "preserve" them. Cas 5 is over by all counts and its not gonna change.

Lets open it up so that we can start having our casual fun again and leave the professionals to have their victory glory on their older casual worlds.

And please can we have a special casual world where only accounts with one single owner are permitted.

This

Mr.Tiger

Cas6 is in his starting first months and I decided to play on .net
this is the current map map cas6.PNG map cas6 2.PNG
http://www.twstats.com/enp6/index.p...x=500&centrey=500&mtype=abandoned&fill=000000

I had the idea to play as a co player on an account that now has expansion options to the rim.
I am an active player with 2 years of experience. Still young in the skin. (dutch expression) now I also play on cas7 .nl server # 19 place on the ranking and rank on rank 2.
http://nl.twstats.com/nlp7/index.ph...ource=nl&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref
On NL I know most scripts that are needed to make the game easy, but on .net I still have to investigate which are legal or not. In a few months I have a lot of time to write scripts myself.
I can actively manage farms and doing scavenging.
I prefer to look for an account that is in a top 5 line, if you are not in it, but you want to join a top tribe, I can help you with that.

I can also play on another casual if someone is interested.

Sorry about my bad english, it is mostly translated by google translate.

Greetings,
Mike

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Casual 6 has been very very fun got off to a great start just one thing I wish there was no fake limit lol it makes sending fakes heavy loses:(. I really hope when Casual 7 comes that the fake limit is not activated I think it makes it a lot funner. :) But maybe it is just me as not very active players do not want 200 attacks coming in, it would probably drive them crazy:eek::eek: lol.:)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11347146

@ShaunDK found up the world for u buddy.
Don't understimate it. You could have fun here and show everyone you are .net
AHHA

Noble Syndrome

Any update on the current war between Reject/Ghost families? Stats?

LordLorderson

Reaction score
So , Ghost with 423423 tribes has kinda no successful OPs on "active" targets so far , Reject family has adopted a more solo OPs play-style with no "big" OPs so far and very few successful picks.Mostly 1v1 skirmishes all around.
People start going afk all around due to lack of time so the next 2 months ( + the month that point restriction is removed ) will decide the future of the server.
That is all. :cool:

* fingers crossed , hope it won't be another World with change of heart out of the blue / joining other tribes with no "serious" reasons etc.

DeletedUser113795

Ghost are pathetich mass recruting n00bs, they doing same think on casual7 but there im playing and i will destroy this n00bs. all they know is just recrut, N0000BS.

LordVoldemort

Reaction score
You guys are doing great lightman. I have a lot of respect for you guys. Sadly too many in Ghost family think because we are in the lead that we have already won and are being lazy. Which isn’t true because this will be a long world and you guys are catching up.

LordLorderson

Reaction score
So sad that people have stopped using external , "off-game talks" + a little bit of drama is always welcomed.
Anyway , most likely it's gonna be a "solo" talk but idc.

So far the game was consisted by Two teams. The Ghost Family ( in "war teams" it includes 8-9 tribes ) and Reject / UTQD / BooYaa. ( you can check for sub-tribes on your own i guess :p )

As long as the active OPs had started from the side or RUB ( rej/utqd/booyaa) everything was going properly , most of them were successfull even on Active Targets , yeah nothing new here , many tribes mostly hits inactives for easy picks.
So far so good , Reject plans most of the OPs , making plans around whilst commiting way too much time to include all of the alliance in OPs etc.
Unfortunately in this game the "leads" of each tribe takes the "crucial" calls that sometimes lead to succesfull outcomes or the worst possible outcome.

BooYaa seem to have chosen to pick the "worstestest".
Whilst having everything ready for them from their allied tribes and just click away some attacks , they decide to look on their own game and make moves that are on their own individual benefit , whilst "ignoring" their allies.

Their sub-tribe recruits enemy player during active War which is a target of an upcoming OP that BooYaa participates too, allied tribes ask to remove that player but BooYaa Supports the sub-tribe which is placed within BooYaa's Rim so they can be "safe" , and also withdraws from the OP in the very last moment.

P.S. : Sub-tribe's leader Declared ( LUL ) on Reject cause they didn't agree on recruiting enemy , he even kept sending mails insulting Reject's members + their leads.

Later it comes to their "allied tribe's" attention that BooYaa is having a NAP with a tribe which is on the side of the enemy tribes in the War.
BooYaa's response is " you shouldn't have seen that" , this happened cause one member of Reject was "sitting" one of BooYaa's member in order to help him defend against an OP , totally noticed by mistake , totally worth it.

Later BooYaa is asking to recruit an enemy ( kinda predictable since they covered their sub-tribe ) which leads to a big confusion.

After a big mess-up and lots of talks , BooYaa's leaders keep having passive-aggressive behaviors and Announces to Reject that they disband their allied relationship cause "they were not treated properly" and that "the "lead" of Reject was unfair to them +making moves without considering them as allies".

Explanation:
1st message. " We are with you , we wanna clear Ghost Fam out of this Map , we so good all together"
2nd message. " amagad you are so selfish you listen to noone , you make harm to our alliance"
3rd message. "Sorry for talking in such way , was kinda frustated and didn't have a good mood , let's do this we are all together on this one".
And all over again for about a week. ( that was happening in a less regular basis previously but lately they went "enraged" )

Lastly , 2 days before the "disband" , Reject offers to BooYaa a completely free solo target ( good manners mah man ) and even after disband they tell them to hit as planned as the last "common OP".
BooYaa members that were included in that OP , removes Command Sharing + puts in Ignore list most ( if not all ) members of Reject.Because BootoYaa , that's why.

Each tribe has it's own strategy-rules.Sometimes , like now , it might cost them some allies but still , playing properly and with rules is always good.
Stick to your rules boyz + respect others' players time that they commit in order to offer you "easy picks".

At the very end you will Get what you Give. :rolleyes:

C6 Map is Changing + BooYaa tribe is looking for Co-players , if someone is interested. :)

Deleted User - 11483970

Seems that Awake is the one looking for co-players now. All your boys have left you behind lightman. YOUR RIGHT HAND MAN who was in your secret discord chat left you :O, :'D

LordLorderson

Reaction score
You have seen nothing yet.
I've seen such things though so far from your side. http://prntscr.com/px27cm ( note , he couldn't pick a single village at that point for 2-3 days so decided to beg for some , managed to get his hands on the villages only after the player quit :'D ) Your top ones will be fed from barbs as it seems for a long time + beg for some villages since they are unable to commit troops on a proper OP. ( watch for eto , might need some time off the game )
When the time comes you will figure out that your Tops are playing for their own self. ;)
For now BooYaa picks easy inactives whilst UTQD does the whole work. :/

The C6 Map hasn't changed yet. ;)