The Return of Speed - Round #1750 120H Noble

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear players,

After a long time, we are pleased to announce that we will be reopening our speed worlds! After popular demand from our players it was clear that speed is a world that is enjoyed by everyone that prefers fast but decisive rounds of Tribal Wars, and those that do not have the time to dedicate several months into playing a regular world.

On February 20th we will start with a single round that will last for 5 days. The round will be played at speed 250. If you are in for a high speed and challenging world, this might just be it for you!

Afterwards, more rounds will become available for you to play.

Go tell your friends that Tribal Wars International Speed is back!

>> Future rounds

We hope that we can welcome you on this speed world very soon!

Kind regards,
Your Tribal Wars Team

TheArtOfWar.

Hi
That was the best news.
Im SaEiD from 2009 - 2010 speed worlds. (I just came back to TW 1 weeks ago and was waiting for SPEED ROUNDS to back)
Is anybody from my time around yet?

But wait...
5 days and no sleep mode?
Common man who can find co-player after that long period.
think about sleep mode again for next round.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113002

wow ,,,what a news,,god damned nearly 10 years l was wait this!!! is that fair!!!??? anyway finaly happen,,,its happen:))) thanks god,,,l wish paladin there too with all new equipment:-

P.S. l hate 2 things...1st is coin academy,,,2nd barbar villages wall,,,why those willages expand wall ,,,better to expand werehouse,,,if you vote those might you understand how many player hate those,,,thanks ....

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
.. You deal with the barbs by using catapults;)

And fun, been 5 years since I last played. It all started with speed :p

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice move. I was part of the Bosnian team during speed tournament (every server had own team). I think it was like 5 years ago. One of the best tw experiences, so I recommend speed rounds to everyone. No matter if its 3h or 5 days, its fun :)

Anyone else played that tournament? Bosnian server team finished 3rd on the final ranking. Not bad for the small community

HotLikeDat

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good move, but as mentioned, sleep mode would have been an idea, also the start time is a bit deadly. But something is better than nothing, let's see who turns up.

Yo ArtOfWar, what was ur acc name in TeamUS?

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
god, speed world that lasts for 5 days?! :s

I will definitely play some speed if there will be any on weekends and 24-48 (max) hours long so that it doesn't interfere too much with rl.

--G--

Nice move. I was part of the Bosnian team during speed tournament (every server had own team). I think it was like 5 years ago. One of the best tw experiences, so I recommend speed rounds to everyone. No matter if its 3h or 5 days, its fun :)

Anyone else played that tournament? Bosnian server team finished 3rd on the final ranking. Not bad for the small community
I did in the gr team, we finished second. Not bad either haha

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Good move, but as mentioned, sleep mode would have been an idea, also the start time is a bit deadly. But something is better than nothing, let's see who turns up.

Yo ArtOfWar, what was ur acc name in TeamUS?
Sleep mode will be active.

johnny789

Yeah I would quite like to see some low rounds similar to that of .UK rounds or TWM rounds when it was open.

Thanks JawJaw