Best tribes

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah, just needed x10 more accounts to farm/noble for free like you've all did and I would have been up there! Need to get better at doing that, I'll work on it for next time for sure!

--G--

Yeah, just needed x10 more accounts to farm/noble for free like you've all did and I would have been up there! Need to get better at doing that, I'll work on it for next time for sure!
I think it's obvious we have been fighting on our own against 4 tribes. Check my noble history and you can see I didn't take a single free village. But whatever makes you feel better. You had better get good now, cause there will not be a tribe to take you in this time, once you start getting rimmed.

Deleted User - 10770065

I think it's obvious we have been fighting on our own against 4 tribes. Check my noble history and you can see I didn't take a single free village. But whatever makes you feel better. You had better get good now, cause there will not be a tribe to take you in this time, once you start getting rimmed.

Are you seriously trying to bring up w100, a world I built up villages for friends that they nobled eventually? Lol, you really are desperate. You hopped on like 4 accs and got rimmed on them all, so I'm not so sure why you're even trying to bring up that world in the first place :D

And I have checked your noble history before and saw many vills with 0 ODD increases/point changes, you're boosted like the rest of your tribe because you need it. Without the boost, W100 happens again, taken care of easily.

--G--

Sure thing. I have been rank 1 on both ODA and ODD but whatever. Makes you seem even more pathetic than you really are. Have you been also building villages for visine on 100 btw? You seem to be good at that. I will accept this offer on Hp

Deleted User - 10770065

Sure thing. I have been rank 1 on both ODA and ODD but whatever. Makes you seem even more pathetic than you really are. Have you been also building villages for visine on 100 btw? You seem to be good at that. I will accept this offer on Hp

Visine didn't play W100, think you're a little confused/vexed buddy.

And if you're trying to grasp at straws, I will too. Good job on W103.

cd58f15009df63a8284d3459c774edcd.png

I'm assuming you didn't have gifts here, so it's probably why it didn't end so well for you ;)

--G--

Visine didn't play W100, think you're a little confused/vexed buddy.

And if you're trying to grasp at straws, I will too. Good job on W103.

cd58f15009df63a8284d3459c774edcd.png

I'm assuming you didn't have gifts here, so it's probably why it didn't end so well for you ;)
I mean 104.and you are posting what? Stats from a world I'm winning?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
As you may have noticed, this thread just got considerably slimmer. Please do note that the Forum Rules do not allow for the discussion, accusations, etc of in-game bans or cheating.

Deleted User - 10770065

Look at his OD stats on that world too, plus he's in an academy tribe lmao. Now he’s trying to act a tough guy here with his boosted/cheating group of friends XD

DeletedUser122016

Accusing for something like that . The account 1st on ODA with huge difference .With 0 internal nobles .

Nothing else to say .

Last edited by a moderator:

--G--

Look at his OD stats on that world too, plus he's in an academy tribe lmao. Now he’s trying to act a tough guy here with his boosted/cheating group of friends XD
I made the account rank 15 after a month late start and quit around mid November. But you can keep talking. I hope BRO doesn't destroy you before I get to 54

--G--

Internalling a 80k account but Icarus is the one who got boosted with 0 internals and receiving a gangbang since we had 3 villages lol

Deleted User - 10770065

The boosting isn't necessarily just directed at you. You were gangbanged early on, but how were you able to gather so much D when you had 0 tribemates around you at the time lol. It's just obvious.

For W103, doesn't matter whether you started 1 month late or what. You most likely just pp'd hard and got that rank, because look at your ODA, you've been playing tw sim city lol.

--G--

The boosting isn't necessarily just directed at you. You were gangbanged early on, but how were you able to gather so much D when you had 0 tribemates around you at the time lol. It's just obvious.

For W103, doesn't matter whether you started 1 month late or what. You most likely just pp'd hard and got that rank, because look at your ODA, you've been playing tw sim city lol.
We had one single alliance with BRA tribe. Their attacks were poorly planned so we could defend. Nothing more. Or are the Brazilians our push accounts?

As for 103, Ginge can confirm that I used around 3000 pp during the whole world, including the features. I was around rank 100 when I was top 5 in a day looters, and got the looter of the day 3 consecutive days without even being top25. Just accept that some people are better than you. Oh and that we managed to destroy BRO in an even more outnumbered position than you are now(and losing lmao) . You should be able to remember since you backstabbed us and ran away like a scared cat.

Edit: I know that the world was too easy though, which is the reason I got bored and account started to barble. If you are a fan of stats, you can check account's progress on the first I think 30 villages and you can see the ODA there

Deleted User - 10770065

We had one single alliance with BRA tribe. Their attacks were poorly planned so we could defend. Nothing more. Or are the Brazilians our push accounts?

As for 103, Ginge can confirm that I used around 3000 pp during the whole world, including the features. I was around rank 100 when I was top 5 in a day looters, and got the looter of the day 3 consecutive days without even being top25. Just accept that some people are better than you. Oh and that we managed to destroy BRO in an even more outnumbered position than you are now(and losing lmao) . You should be able to remember since you backstabbed us and ran away like a scared cat.

Edit: I know that the world was too easy though, which is the reason I got bored and account started to barble. If you are a fan of stats, you can check account's progress on the first I think 30 villages and you can see the ODA there

Just full of poor excuses and shit. Amazing.

Look, you can come here trying to flex all you want tough forum warrior, but the facts are - you got rimmed on W100 on numerous accounts, you're currently playing a sim city account on W103 in an academy tribe and now a boosted account in a cheating tribe in HP. You're irrelevant, stay irrelevant and salty.

Goodbye.