Best tribes

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wait I was winning 95 until I quit and gifted my villas to devil bunny. I was in PI unlike some others :p

You were never winning anything but merge wars and tribe hopping what was it 10-11 times? if you want to be specific when your tribe broke off and merged into PI/Paryl all you did was barble then gift. Let's forget that tho because we all know how mighty of a player you are on HP.

--G--

You were never winning anything but merge wars and tribe hopping what was it 10-11 times? if you want to be specific when your tribe broke off and merged into PI/Paryl all you did was barble then gift. Let's forget that tho because we all know how mighty of a player you are on HP.

I was actually leading that tribe and you are saying I was tribe hopping? It was the world YOU were tribe hopping and hitting your ex tribemates. You must be confused. I was actually into PI while everyone around me was into Paryl and after 3 failed OPs on me, not only you didn't take a single village, but you also disbanded. I am sorry to say this Otto, but 95 was easy because your tribe was bad. Sorry not sorry :(

--G--

Samuel did you build up villages for Cov3rt and he also built them up for BRO? Saun has taught you well in village building and gifting

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was actually leading that tribe and you are saying I was tribe hopping? It was the world YOU were tribe hopping and hitting your ex tribemates. You must be confused. I was actually into PI while everyone around me was into Paryl and after 3 failed OPs on me, not only you didn't take a single village, but you also disbanded. I am sorry to say this Otto, but 95 was easy because your tribe was bad. Sorry not sorry :(

I left my tribe one time because they accused me of spying and didn't trust me anyways, meanwhile you merged 3x into new tribes because you're a trash leader and trash player. You did nothing in w95 and that's a fact while I carried my Frontline and took the L with my mates in the end no shame in that :D I was no where near you or we would've rimmed you like your buddy freyr.

DeletedUser88324

Samuel did you build up villages for Cov3rt and he also built them up for BRO? Saun has taught you well in village building and gifting

wow, one can't cruise around and enjoy oneself without being wasted on here. lol

DeletedUser122016

Side 1:
Tribes: BRO, BRO!, BRQ
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 14
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127,464
Side 2: 84,385
Difference: 43,079

chart

Sorry for the small interruption . Keep up the conversation don't mind me :p .

Deleted User - 10770065

Side 1:
Tribes: Nibiru
Side 2:
Tribes: Shots!

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 34
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 205,723
Side 2: 260,189
Difference: 54,466

chart

A tribe like x4 smaller than you beating you, embarrassing. Such pro players, right?

Here's less skewed stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Magic
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO, BRO!, BRQ, BR@, SB, V1K, ~RISE~, VIK

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 32
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 454,968
Side 2: 173,271
Difference: 281,697

chart

Any other tribes or allies of yours that I've missed out on that you've organised against us?

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Am I missing something or you did fail 3 OPs on me with the last one being the reason paryl disbanded and smiler got mad?

x D D D D

Paryl was dead when they merged with your tribe and Matt quit lol you had nothing to do with Paryl failing sure you can defend an OP with PI defense stacking you against your former tribemates, who I said were terrible already if you can actually comprehend anything i say. I carried my tribe in w95, you on the other hand can't say the same Merge warrior :D

--G--

Paryl was dead when they merged with your tribe and Matt quit lol you had nothing to do with Paryl failing sure you can defend an OP with PI defense stacking you against your former tribemates, who I said were terrible already if you can actually comprehend anything i say. I carried my tribe in w95, you on the other hand can't say the same Merge warrior :D

You lost, I won so let my swim in your river of tears. But yes it wasn't difficult at all, I accept that. Even in the last OP I got your whole OP screenshoted to me. Now prepare to lose again on HP. Then you can start taking my side ;)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You lost, I won so let my swim in your river of tears. But yes it wasn't difficult at all, I accept that. Even in the last OP I got your whole OP screenshoted to me. Now prepare to lose again on HP. Then you can start taking my side ;)

For someone who was sat the whole time the OP happened on w95 you talk like you actually played. Doesn't surprise me though you Greeks sure love to brag about shit you never did.

Deleted User - 10770065

4f7124d88d3f916288667aa85b03cd71.png

Sounds like G for sure. Sat when hit, cocky and rage quit when things don't go his way lmao.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
thats a poor joke my man, jokes like these shouldnt be coming from a man like yourself.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No you are wrong. I literally stacked all the targets and went to sleep.
But you are salty I was in the winning side and your bots weren't enough to carry all these noobs.

You didn't win anything? And I'm not salty it wasn't even my first loss and probably won't be my last you win some you lose some but unlike you I don't pretend to play to look good my tribemates know how I play and that's all that matters clown.

--G--

You didn't win anything? And I'm not salty it wasn't even my first loss and probably won't be my last you win some you lose some but unlike you I don't pretend to play to look good my tribemates know how I play and that's all that matters clown.
If I did care to win anything, I wouldn't delete the account.

DeletedUser81551

What makes you think the travel distance werent same?

And he can just cancel the rest of attacks that lands after the train or excess inbetween the trains.

You guys for sure are inexperienced lot

--G--

What makes you think the travel distance werent same?

And he can just cancel the rest of attacks that lands after the train or excess inbetween the trains.

You guys for sure are inexperienced lot
Can I have your ign so I know who are the very easy enemies?