Bet Fleezy

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Disclaimer: This post is for fun, solely to liven up the forums per request of a few friends. These are not real odds & are not to be used for betting of any kind. Once again this is for fun - so just enjoy it ! Please note I also know very little about this world so don't expect accuracy.

Now that we're done with the nonsense, Welcome all to the first ever episode of...........
GuhQTtj.png

Where you will be provided up to date odds on current events happening in W105.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

First off, let's take a look at the race to finish rank 1 and what the bookies are saying about it...

Note:
A winner is the person who finishes the world rank 1 where as a "place" is finishing the world with a top 3 account.

gXRRuVw.png

Bookies Corner:

As we can see, the current favourite to win this is Shortfuse (1) at 2.35 to 1 odds. This team has shown his early game pace on multiple worlds in the past. The combination of Adam's totalitarian farming regime and Gonzo's black american express card make this team a very hard one to keep up with in terms of growth. It will be interesting to see if they have the stamina to hold their lead going forward and whether or not they are in a tribe strong enough to withstand inevitable targeting.

Coming up a very close second and third in the odds are Saint Laurent (2) and BobOnFire (3) at 4.20 to 1 and 4.40 to 1 odds respectively. Saint Laurent (2) has no noteworthy past worlds under his name however it appears he has been using this account to PP farm since atleast W95. Given he is properly bankrolled this world and is a proven top 10 farmer, YSL is a definite contender but given his unknown identity, it's a risky bet for him to win or even place since we don't know his level of commitment to the endgame of this world. BobOnFire (3) also seems to have been PP farming since as far back as W88 on his account. He is again another unknown to the bookies but given his great start may be worth a punt to place at them sweet 4.20 to 1 odds. These two seem to have a personal alliance outside of their tribes based on YSL's profile pic.

Tudadar (4) is the outside favourite to win by the bookies at 20 to 1 odds. He's shown in the past numerous times his exceptional defensive abilities, however he is quick to boredom and rarely finishes a world which accounts for his high odds. Undeniably one of the most skilled players to grace TW, his insistence on not joining a major tribe makes him a huge liability for punters as he is often targeted quite hard. Despite this, if he chooses to finish the world I reckon it's a guaranteed place. Lord ChickenNugget (5) is a very aggressive player who is currently second in ODA. He has the highest average points per village in the top 20 and has been taking down some big targets. Seems a decent threat but I wonder how stretched his troops are given he is ranked 85th for total hauled in a day and is clearly quite dependent on PP, which as we know becomes less useful as the game goes on.

Fleezy's Favourite: Shortfuse (1)
Bookie's Favourite: Shortfuse (1)
This random guy I asked at the library's favourite: Lord ChickenNugget (5)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

With that done we are going to look at a few head to head match-ups before getting into some special bets.

Lol jk there's no interesting wars.... go fight each other.

Bookies Corner:
It's tribalwars not tribalhugs .... let's get some nukes flying like its a cold war apocalyptic scifi lads !!!

And now it's time for today's Special bet....

op0gkPp.png

Bookies Corner:
It happened on W93 and goldie is looking for a comeback so the bookies have faith for 'Goldie to make a comeback and noble his main with swords.' If you're looking for a sure bet then go 'Martin to whinge when it happens.'

Things to look forward to in the next update:
-Actual head to head matchups (if you guys start wars)
-Statistical analysis of the top 10 and their relevant stats
-Odds for the top 5 tribes on who will win the world (with an other option)

Well gang that's about all the write I have left in me for today, I hope you all enjoyed my little post and lets try to keep these forums alive!!!

If you are a top 5 tribe leader please feel free to contact me for an interview as I would like to post something serious and not just for the lols.

And remember kids....

26a65664f7e05f0f79ae0c24d24d8a48.png

(aka don't gamble ya gronk!)

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I'm normally loyal and my money should be on my good friends Shortfuse, but i have received some insider info regarding that account

w37ySch.png

I think I will save my money for the later editions of Bet Fleezy :D

Last edited:

Bippe

Reaction score
Very nice job :)

I would just like to refute the claim that we (Saint Laurent) have a personal alliance with BobOnFire. Our profile pic is there to show how we are much better than them, and also how Norway is better than Sweden. (However, the externals have informed me that apparently Death and PTV! are merging, so there's that)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Very nice job :)

I would just like to refute the claim that we (Saint Laurent) have a personal alliance with BobOnFire. Our profile pic is there to show how we are much better than them, and also how Norway is better than Sweden.

A

Fair enough ... too bad Denmark's the best one :p

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Is there a market available for a barb to noble Martin again? (if @IAmAbel doesn't noble all the barbs first)

DeletedUser119686

I agree with this statement.

In addition, I would like to put 10k pp on Martin getting nobled by swords.

If I take you up on this and carry it out, will that void the bet? Maybe I can hire Krieger to come and noble martynomain?

Nex.

If I take you up on this and carry it out, will that void the bet? Maybe I can hire Krieger to come and noble martynomain?

I guess you could. However matchfixing is kind of a grey area.
It really depends on the fact of Martin actually defending his main.

See, if he doesn’t defend it’s fixed. But with Martin, you never really know if he is actually trying, or if he’s off playing cricket. It’s almost the same thing gameplay wise.

DeletedUser119686

I shall rally the barbarian villages to my cause as well, I'm sure they can teach me the proper way to noble martin if im lucky. :)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Is there a market available for a barb to noble Martin again? (if @IAmAbel doesn't noble all the barbs first)

Yeah a few new markets open today so GET AMPED!!!

-Martin to get nobled by barbs odds @ 6.45 but will be going down soon so hop on fast!

-According to the bookies martin is also @ 2.28 to reply with rage to this thread so another option to consider for the safe value better....

-Adam of shortfuse to do a video interview this world @ 3.75 odds

-H0lly to return to the forums and make something I couldn't even dream of making @ 1.08 odds

-YSL players to get more active on the forums because I told them they look cute sometimes :3 @ 1.96 odds

-Gonzo to post a gif of that cartoon mexican mouse speedy Gonzales saying rrrrrba or whatever @ 3.05 odds

-Fleezus Clyde to stop shitposting and post something of quality within the next week @ 1.42 odds.... keep safe.

That's all for today punters - stay forum active and see you soon with updates !

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have been, and still are, on a much needed break allowing lesser players to take over the rank 1 position. However, when I´m back I´ll make sure that you correct those high ass 4+ odds.

However, me actually ending at 1st place is 999-1 odds since I always give up the rank 1 spot to others nowadays. I won enough and find no prestige in winning anymore.

Very nice thread though, I´d place a good amount of money on Slaying Out finishing top 3. Any odds over 3 is a good bet there.
Also, saint L is just "a nice player", no personal alliance here. I will still kick that Norwegian butt if war comes <3

Last edited:

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have been, and still are, on a much needed break allowing lesser players to take over the rank 1 position. However, when I´m back I´ll make sure that you correct those high ass 4+ odds.

However, me actually ending at 1st place is 999-1 odds since I always give up the rank 1 spot to others nowadays. I won enough and find no prestige in winning anymore.

Very nice thread though, I´d place a good amount of money on Slaying Out finishing top 3. Any odds over 3 is a good bet there.
Also, saint L is just "a nice player", no personal alliance here. I will still kick that Norwegian butt if war comes <3
You mean when you are back you will cap more barbs and use pp to get them bigger in matter of no time? It must be nice when you play like that and win worlds like you say, but still can't cap any of NF villas, or either knock's, so you had to made nap aggrement with knock to have one coast clear, so you still can't cap any of NF villas. It must be hard to be such a good player, but one Barcsa is killing you. I would rather lose but not invest any of my money on this game, than played like that. You are just a big talker, nothing else.

FEAR OF PP PLAYERS IS NOT REAL.

hhh

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh I did noble from them though, first day I tried, which was today. I think you overestimate how much effort that "war" thingie takes. Just nuking a bit while taking barbs you know, keeping that growth steady while building up the account for the real wars. I don´t know who you are but you seem kinda butthurt over something.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Of course DEATH hasn't capped anything. All DEATH has done so far is cat OPs. It's easy for Barsca to handle 2 or 3 trains a day when they're all being launched from 8+ hours out. Fact is that most of his villages are destroyed and NF can't even handle Knock, their OP today got smashed. So if DEATH does a real OP on Barsca, how do you think he'd fare?

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was about to go ham with next comment, but let me just chill and sit back. Also was about to make this forum feel alive again, but next time.

Iam

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Of course DEATH hasn't capped anything. All DEATH has done so far is cat OPs. It's easy for Barsca to handle 2 or 3 trains a day when they're all being launched from 8+ hours out. Fact is that most of his villages are destroyed and NF can't even handle Knock, their OP today got smashed. So if DEATH does a real OP on Barsca, how do you think he'd fare?

Yeah, 15+ trains is 2-3 trains per day of course :)

NF can't handle Knock? Yeah, I think so

Side 1:
Tribes: -NF-
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 532
Side 2: 262
Difference: 270

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 15
Difference: 29

It is much more than Death did in 4x overpower againts Knock. Today Knock did a good job againts our players, because of they can play this game well... :) Think about it mate. I know you are trying to play Merge Wars, and you need a safe PTV border and a Knock-NAP to attack us, but please don't act like you had no real OP on Barcsa "just cat OP"... In this overpower Barcsa should have 0 village, not 84 yet. Don't forget, 2000 villages vs 400 villages, and I miss Knock from your part.

I am waiting, what Death will do, when the diplomacy in the server will change, and Death will have to fight againts the overpower hmmmm. It would be really interesting. And if you defeat us till the change will come, the other tribes will have more easier wars.

Congratulations both of the Knock and the Death+Anger tribes, we enjoy this server, I hope you enjoy it too.

Greetings from Hungary!

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, 15+ trains is 2-3 trains per day of course :)

NF can't handle Knock? Yeah, I think so

Side 1:
Tribes: -NF-
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 532
Side 2: 262
Difference: 270

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 15
Difference: 29

It is much more than Death did in 4x overpower againts Knock. Today Knock did a good job againts our players, because of they can play this game well... :) Think about it mate. I know you are trying to play Merge Wars, and you need a safe PTV border and a Knock-NAP to attack us, but please don't act like you had no real OP on Barcsa "just cat OP"... In this overpower Barcsa should have 0 village, not 84 yet. Don't forget, 2000 villages vs 400 villages, and I miss Knock from your part.

I am waiting, what Death will do, when the diplomacy in the server will change, and Death will have to fight againts the overpower hmmmm. It would be really interesting. And if you defeat us till the change will come, the other tribes will have more easier wars.

Congratulations both of the Knock and the Death+Anger tribes, we enjoy this server, I hope you enjoy it too.

Greetings from Hungary!

How do you expect Barcsa to have 0 villages when we haven't launched anything close to 80 trains at him. You gotta be pretty bad to lose more villages than the amount of trains launched at you tbh :D

The "just a cat OP" was pretty weak, I mean he only lost 60k points that day :D http://www.twstats.com/en105/index.php?page=player&id=11460924&tab=history

And stop complaining about being outnumbered. Maybe you guys should start to noble some villages from us, might be a good start to even out the odds a bit :)

But hey I'm just a nooby barb nobler so what do I really know about the game?