Facts and Rumours - W106

• Thread starter Midget In A Bikini
  • Start date

Midget In A Bikini

Thought I would bring this thread back to popularity to get the forums talking.

Rumours:
- Old & 2old have caused havoc with Rebels from early attacks.

Deleted User - 31145

first i have heard of it if you call 1 scouting attack on a rebel player havoc then i am am in the wrong game so basicly your talking crap """ trying to stir stuff that is not real

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122124

4-0 for VS for now...not our -VS-...would have been 20-0 already :)

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
-VS- vs. VS

giphy.gif

DeletedUser122145

Beastfromeast Selling member's information for own sake

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not this one, try again ;)

Beastfromeast Feb 14, 21:08
You know, why we should keep fighting each other and slow our growth?

Together we can internal the rest of the member and academy tribe, I will ask them to stack us with all their troops and lead them to missinformation so you can noble them easily meanwhile our council member that will join you keep retrooping atm.

Sounds good to you Steph?

And he kicked me from Bleed cuz I was honest and called the council noobs. Well... I still stand by that statement

DeletedUser110019

Together we can internal the rest of the member and academy tribe, I will ask them to stack us with all their troops and lead them to missinformation so you can noble them easily meanwhile our council member that will join you keep retrooping atm.

And he kicked me from Bleed cuz I was honest and called the council noobs. Well... I still stand by that statement

i'm a noob can i be part of their council?? i just want to be where the internals will be at

DeletedUser120364

I love some good internals.

DeletedUser117703

That beast guy sounds like he knows what he's doing, lol

meoong

what story between step and beast ? like beauty and beast film :) even beast write at Bleed profile.... steph tribe at many world ..whatever wich tag as WET