The Return of Speed - Round #1750 120H Noble

DeletedUser119197

Yeap, short rounds are the best, imagine being that sad to spend 1/5 days on a speed world and not leave your comp

It hurts us people with a life :(

( Don’t worry I don’t have a life but not gonna sit and noble barbs to win :) )

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I got a few days off from work soon, 6th till 10th of March, if any speedrounds are happening during those days I'd like to join one :)
I'll stream it till I'm dead, probably with a slight delay though. Should be fun ^^

Racing Dent

I got a few days off from work soon, 6th till 10th of March, if any speedrounds are happening during those days I'd like to join one :)
I'll stream it till I'm dead, probably with a slight delay though. Should be fun ^^

This is something I'd love to see. Someone streaming TW over that new battle royale crap.

DeletedUser123005

Well played everyone! I hope you had fun!

everyone had fun :) speed 250 never had 20k production on mines :D that's just a small update after everything is finished :) 200 speed -8k production :D :D 250 - 10k production / minute this is how it used to be on the old server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119197

Well played everyone! I hope you had fun!

OMG WE HAD SO MUCH FUN NOBLING BARBS

Haha joking, yeah I didn’t play I think I got carried to the win? I don’t know

But please make world smaller if you do something like this again, reduce barbs

Crazy turtles lol

DeletedUser123005

OMG WE HAD SO MUCH FUN NOBLING BARBS

Haha joking, yeah I didn’t play I think I got carried to the win? I don’t know

But please make world smaller if you do something like this again, reduce barbs

Crazy turtles lol

TRUEEEE! 1,5 / player its more than enough 1,5 including barbs and bonus villages! stop making BUILDERS SPEED ROUNDS! i had to use a account manager on speed for the first time in my life since 2007 because of this amount of barbs

DeletedUser119197

TRUEEEE! 1,5 / player its more than enough 1,5 including barbs and bonus villages! stop making BUILDERS SPEED ROUNDS! i had to use a account manager on speed for the first time in my life since 2007 because of this amount of barbs

Don’t say that lol, now they’ll do it more, more money for them hahaha

Mission failed, we’ll get em next time

Racing Dent

Thanks for keeping me in the top 20 Olve. Oh and for the 26mil ODD <3
Having that many barbs was fine.. Maybe allow them to grow but you can't noble them perhaps? Makes farming worthwhile at least.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We just mad dumped all our troops on him in the last 30min of the speed, we had horrifyingly bad morale and he was the only player that we could reach with everything within a 30min window (as most of the speed had put their accs to sleep in our online hours)