Burn Declares on WUS

DeletedUser120265

I organized that pathetic gangbang. We were out skilled and out played. Only thing we had was numbers and on a WT world that isn't too meaningful, RIP
Plus they needed you to defend their accounts ;) When you disappeared so did their villages

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
If only my life really was cocktails and gifs.
Also idk why we are related to OBEY so often, hardly any of Visine actually played there.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Also idk why we are related to OBEY so often, hardly any of Visine actually played there.
I think Visine is far superior to Obey. I fought Obey, and am playing with Visine, maybe i am biased. I watched Obey recruit from quite a few of their enemies to break up tribes. I saw Obey struggle to get support requests filled. I personally defended multiple failed OPs of Obey's that were poorly planned and executed. Visine has been very honorable and selective with their recruiting. They only recruited from Nerds after they had been defeated. They only recruited us after WUS kicked us. Its not as if they have been mass recruits. Which is something I find very appealing in a tribe. Visine has a great leader, gains respect from his members and leads by example. Obey had multiple leadership turnovers with their dukes unable to get the best out of their players. Just my 2 cents on why the comparison is pretty off point.

DeletedUser120265

Who did OBEY recruit to break up enemy tribes? Superdog? APEX was already broken. DEFY players? Only one, maybe 2, were recruited after the tribe was already broken. Seems pretty comparable to me.

Obey went thru a few leadership changes but on a whole they were all very respected. Nest, GT crew, and Vick all did excellent jobs imo, but obviously the formers struggled due to time constraints.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Is it anything new or surprising?

Burn or WUS we’re not premades so they struggled with few issues from the start, most problems were caused by ego driven players who cause frictions and drama that burns out the leadership and kills unity in the tribe.

In contrast Visine plays like one solid unit where leadership has nothing to do but drink cocktails and post gifs on externals.

maybe we just play together well because our leaders arent idiots though and know the right calls and can show it. Eddie deserves credit for his stupendous decision making under the preassure, a modern jordan.

Reaction score
I think Visine is far superior to Obey. I fought Obey, and am playing with Visine, maybe i am biased. I watched Obey recruit from quite a few of their enemies to break up tribes. I saw Obey struggle to get support requests filled. I personally defended multiple failed OPs of Obey's that were poorly planned and executed. Visine has been very honorable and selective with their recruiting. They only recruited from Nerds after they had been defeated. They only recruited us after WUS kicked us. Its not as if they have been mass recruits. Which is something I find very appealing in a tribe. Visine has a great leader, gains respect from his members and leads by example. Obey had multiple leadership turnovers with their dukes unable to get the best out of their players. Just my 2 cents on why the comparison is pretty off point.

I agree Visine is superior to Obey and it is a different tribe, leadership is definitely better by a mile.

I don’t agree with recruitment comment though. At least at startup and mid game I would say we had similar policy to what Visine had, we haven’t recruited you and Jake out of principle as that would end the game.

It all doesn’t matter now, tribes like Visine will be winning wolds, the only way to stop it is to have another quality premade in 1 vs 1 face off with help of rest of the world.

If MEA, T-Flex, Bleed and WUS didn’t fight but played with goal of defeating Visine from start they could pressure Burn and gang bang Visibe before they get to big.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I agree Visine is superior to Obey and it is a different tribe, leadership is definitely better by a mile.

I don’t agree with recruitment comment though. At least at startup and mid game I would say we had similar policy to what Visine had, we haven’t recruited you and Jake out of principle as that would end the game.
Don't bend facts. Nest rejected Jake and I early game when we were around 150k-200k points. After that we were asked to join Obey twice. Both times when Obey was starting to struggle. The third time I was even duke of Escape. When things got difficult your "principles" went out the door.

Obey recruited to break up quite a few tribes. I don't know the whole situation with sasuke, but he is one account that was recruited earlier in the world to break up a tribe. Comparable to what Visine did to War in k44. However you cannot defend what Obey did to Outlaw when Laura(noobey) was giving them fits in the southwest. Obey got 2 accounts to leave and betray her: LORD 0F WAR and Wrath Of Azazel. RBH was also another tribe Obey recruited from. Obey recruited -TagTeamed mid OP to join Obey to noble his old tribemates. I know, I sat all their accounts with Jake...
Sure, I can agree to recruiting Superdog, understandable. The way he played that was pretty low though, sat on a fence for a good few weeks and lead us along while slowly securing his FL. Fair enough, i guess...

The same happened with BD in the north in k35-k36. Bird122Man, ceazar1415, God of 420. They all played with us for weeks while talking to Obey. They also sat on the fence and played both sides. I am atleast happy to say it didn't end well for Birdman and Ceazar. Both were horrible players. I sat birdman's account helping him defend once. I set up groups and map icons for the guy and I get repaid with him joining Obey and launching on us. Happy to say I rimmed that guy:
70733b97f7c798a8822fe8475718183a.png

I wasn't planning on replying to the first comment here defending Obey, but the second one irked me a bit. People like to rewrite history and I don't tolerate that. It takes away from what I personally feel we were able to do. We took a group of randoms and gave Obey a run for its money. I just got pissed off and quit one day after waking up to see 10+ villages lost right inside my cluster. I got tired of trying to carry players who couldn't even bother messaging me when they got incomings. Might seem like I'm salty, but I'm not, never did I once think I was going to win w96. Shout out to GT, guy was a pesky attacker, always looking for the open holes. He found them that one night and made me quit the next morning :)

If MEA, T-Flex, Bleed and WUS didn’t fight but played with goal of defeating Visine from start they could pressure Burn and gang bang Visibe before they get to big.
I didn't join this world 3 weeks late on the opposite side of the world to plan to play with Visine. I came here to fight them and make this a difficult world for them, but things change. When MEA are nothing but cocky cheaters who use bots and other illegal means to get PP why would I want to work with them? And WUS, I haven't met such a bunch of arrogants like them before. I can't honestly say there is/was one player there who had their head on straight. The tribe was led by morons. Whether it was Ryan, KG or now Odin who has the reigns, they all have no clue what the hell they are doing. Anyone who follows them are also morons. I mean case in point, Balian and Ryan have been friends for a long time, must say everything about Ryan's competence right?

japeetje

Reaction score

I was in Obey. Simen, Kit, you, Liam too. Want me to go on?
Absolutely agree, they recruited I, Garry1203 an extreme talent and addition to the team. Basically the glue that holds this tribe together, Visine has a clear sight on who the real talents are.

Yeah, Mo has been awesome clearing Visine rim

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I am atleast happy to say it didn't end well for Birdman and Ceazar. Both were horrible players. I sat birdman's account helping him defend once. I set up groups and map icons for the guy and I get repaid with him joining Obey and launching on us. Happy to say I rimmed that guy:

Sidenote today is the 1 year anniversary <3 What are the Odds? Lets celebrate with another great Op today!

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Abyss spent more time asking for tips and figuring out how to help the tribe than you did playing for it Tuda

Also, you and your little fanclub are desperate as your goal of joining WUS disappeared when they got slaughtered. I wonder why the stacklist was so massive?

Also, cba digging it up now but... when are you launching on me for not netting you noble the barbs in my cluster darling? I am just a rim guy who somehow gets respect from some people :/

DeletedUser114089

I was in Obey. Simen, Kit, you, Liam too. Want me to go on?

Yeah, Mo has been awesome clearing Visine rim

i was in obey also its where i met liam <3

ps thanks for all the positive feed back of my leadership style ill keep this train on the tracks ......

bd45068120815b529310616a8cb5a38a--nba-funny-funny-memes.jpg

love you all like jelly tots except balian

eddie x0x0x0x0x0x

DeletedUser117534

Don't bend facts. Nest rejected Jake and I early game when we were around 150k-200k points. After that we were asked to join Obey twice. Both times when Obey was starting to struggle. The third time I was even duke of Escape. When things got difficult your "principles" went out the door.

Obey recruited to break up quite a few tribes. I don't know the whole situation with sasuke, but he is one account that was recruited earlier in the world to break up a tribe. Comparable to what Visine did to War in k44. However you cannot defend what Obey did to Outlaw when Laura(noobey) was giving them fits in the southwest. Obey got 2 accounts to leave and betray her: LORD 0F WAR and Wrath Of Azazel. RBH was also another tribe Obey recruited from. Obey recruited -TagTeamed mid OP to join Obey to noble his old tribemates. I know, I sat all their accounts with Jake...
Sure, I can agree to recruiting Superdog, understandable. The way he played that was pretty low though, sat on a fence for a good few weeks and lead us along while slowly securing his FL. Fair enough, i guess...

The same happened with BD in the north in k35-k36. Bird122Man, ceazar1415, God of 420. They all played with us for weeks while talking to Obey. They also sat on the fence and played both sides. I am atleast happy to say it didn't end well for Birdman and Ceazar. Both were horrible players. I sat birdman's account helping him defend once. I set up groups and map icons for the guy and I get repaid with him joining Obey and launching on us. Happy to say I rimmed that guy:

I wasn't planning on replying to the first comment here defending Obey, but the second one irked me a bit. People like to rewrite history and I don't tolerate that. It takes away from what I personally feel we were able to do. We took a group of randoms and gave Obey a run for its money. I just got pissed off and quit one day after waking up to see 10+ villages lost right inside my cluster. I got tired of trying to carry players who couldn't even bother messaging me when they got incomings. Might seem like I'm salty, but I'm not, never did I once think I was going to win w96. Shout out to GT, guy was a pesky attacker, always looking for the open holes. He found them that one night and made me quit the next morning :)

I didn't join this world 3 weeks late on the opposite side of the world to plan to play with Visine. I came here to fight them and make this a difficult world for them, but things change. When MEA are nothing but cocky cheaters who use bots and other illegal means to get PP why would I want to work with them? And WUS, I haven't met such a bunch of arrogants like them before. I can't honestly say there is/was one player there who had their head on straight. The tribe was led by morons. Whether it was Ryan, KG or now Odin who has the reigns, they all have no clue what the hell they are doing. Anyone who follows them are also morons. I mean case in point, Balian and Ryan have been friends for a long time, must say everything about Ryan's competence right?

I hope you get your win this time mate, still plenty of fighting ahead of you so if you win that will be well deserved.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh how right you are. Its already begun, the immediate distrust of anybody who disagrees with their moronic plan to merge with mea/odin/balian as blackbird mentioned. They two of them (meti and hazard, harzard specifically) have already threatened to rim me lmao, not to mention calling me out in a CM because i disagree with them lmao. (https://gyazo.com/5f3f036a22b7a0bd85f56c5cae7a20b6) As hazard puts it, they plan "to do something spicy over the coming days to deal with all the backstabbers they already know about". What kills me is that hazard is relying on Meti for this information yet the dude has been here for just over 24 hrs lmao.

As Olve mentions, their is nothing selective about our recruitment. The majority of spark (keyword majority, not all) is players that have been recruited by shadow and do not have any idea what the hell is even going on. Most defend tudadar/shadow and thats because shadow babies them, that or tudadar has some sort of influence on them in one way or another.

Take Mercy for example, i assume hes talking to Olve when he says "your a rim bully, cant handle the core, shadow is better". This is a prime example of someone babied by shadow, and oh look a spark member! what a coincidence! What mercy doesnt realize i guess is that olve could kick the living crap outta shadow with his eyes closed, and without farming (even though it would kill olve to not farm, and brag about how good he is at it, love you. <3). As for the core comment, sure olve isnt core, but im more than positive it would make zero difference. Hes a "bully" cause he doesnt want idiot spark members to noble into his area, take away his farms and his growth, what a terrible thing. walk him through the streets and yell shame GOT style.

A few more things about this leadership change. As mentioned by Olve, we were screwed from the get go. Sophie did a magnificent job in my opinion with the situation she was put in, and i want to thank her so so much for all the effort she put in to try and turn things around but unfortunately there are some people in this tribe that refused to allow that to happen, causing problem in multiple ways. This new leadership we have, has the AUDACITY to claim that " For the first time, this tribe has a leadership looking for a win". (https://gyazo.com/2e052b1e0f384d768f46615f43928dbe)

HOW ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. HOW DARE YOU GO AFTER SOPHIE AND MITCHELL AFTER THE COUNTLESS HOURS THEY PUT INTO THIS TRIBE TRYING TO CORRECT THE MESS LEFT BY THE PREVIOUS COUNCIL. They will have accomplished more good in 1 single day of leading than these two will accomplish in their entire time. pathetic.

Hazard is already playing favourites too. Weve had an issue regarding people ignoring claims of other tribemates. This is his response (https://gyazo.com/e10ba75539cef4ff5ef4b96b8a6181ab). Way to set a precedent. You most certainly wont piss anyone off doing stuff like that. 0 punishment elegiggle.

The funniest part is that hazard is so deluded and actually thinks that there is only 1 person in the tribe who disagrees. As if. Use your brain please, i beg.

Im interested to see what happens when they read this. I really am. Cause when the force internal inevitably comes, ill deal with it. If i lose off of it. so be it. Id rather lose now knowing i actually spoke my mind, than lose later (cause the whole world knows thats whats gunna happen) having kept quiet, attempted to work with people who are only in it for themselves, have no concept of teamplay whatsoever, and unhappy. GL hazard and co, i seriously hope the new plan, since you claimed to have changed it, is much better than the original, cause god knows the original one sucked.

Oh, and if the plan is to stop attacking WUS, kill Devil bunny and merge with mea after, is "the new plan" it aint that different honey. Still crap.

Im relatively new to TW, ill admit that. But i seriously doubt ill ever encounter a group so ungrateful. The real OG's know who they are, sophie, mitch, jens, olve just to name a few. Been a pleasure playing with you guys and it sucks that things have come to this absolutely moronic state. Sorry for the grammar errors, im too heated to proofread right now. Also if the gyazo's dont make sense with the comments they are supposed to be related to, someone say something and ill fix it. Thanks sm everyone! Down with hazard and meti elegiggle.

Juicy screenshots

I guess I never tried going for the world win. I got called all kinds of things by several “leaders” behind my back; a stuck up bitch, retarded, a nasty witch. All because I don’t try to weasel my way into a world win by doing a world vs Visine despite all the crap MEA and WUS pulled against Burn. I can say with good confidence I never betrayed the people under me and pushed to get Burn in the best position possible considering the circumstances. Taking over leadership of Burn wasn’t a gift, Mitchell and me worked our asses off to get Burn to a place it honestly never should have gotten. I’m sad to say I don’t have the time or energy anymore to keep the drama in check that i dealt with over the past 4 months on a not dail, but HOURLY basis.

To hear that Burn “finally has its first leadership aiming for a world win” is disrespectfull to say the least. But I guess that’s to be expected from someone who demanded I passed him lead not even a minute after I told him I was going to step down, without even bothering caring what the tribe thought about that. I was going to try and help you take over gracefully but you just shoot yourself in the foot left and right. You can stop asking me to go talk to people for you to do your bidding now.

tudadar

Reaction score
Abyss spent more time asking for tips and figuring out how to help the tribe than you did playing for it Tuda

Also, you and your little fanclub are desperate as your goal of joining WUS disappeared when they got slaughtered. I wonder why the stacklist was so massive?

Also, cba digging it up now but... when are you launching on me for not netting you noble the barbs in my cluster darling? I am just a rim guy who somehow gets respect from some people :/

None of us ever planned to join Wus. We have about half of the tribe conquers vs Wus. If we wanted to join we could of just refused to fight and played on the rim like you. You told me you would launch on me if I nobled past a point. I told you good luck and if u did I would launch on you. You never launched? You disappeared instead while we got hundreds of conquers from wus.

The stacklist was so big to make sure useless backline accounts like yours that personally told me you never wanted a front and just wanted to farm all day actually had something invested. If you did nothing at least it would be nothing with your troops on the front. So while you were in hiding finding a higher power or whatever, I wouldnt lose as much sleep. Ive never seen people cry so much about a stack chart that resulted in 400ish conquers in about a week when the tribe had no other threats.

Last edited:

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
None of us ever planned to join Wus. We have about half of the tribe conquers vs Wus. If we wanted to join we could of just refused to fight and played on the rim like you. You told me you would launch on me if I nobled past a point. I told you good luck and if u did I would launch on you. You never launched? You disappeared instead while we got hundreds of conquers from wus.

The stacklist was so big to make sure useless backline accounts like yours that personally told me you never wanted a front and just wanted to farm all day actually had something invested. If you did nothing at least it would be nothing with your troops on the front. So while you were in hiding finding a higher power or whatever, I wouldnt lose as much sleep. Ive never seen people cry so much about a stack chart that resulted in 400ish conquers in about a week when the tribe had no other threats.

but you only have 200 conquers. wheres this 400 coming from? and the fact that your calling olve useless is proof of how much you lack brain power. The dude is a beast. 100x the player you are and will ever be. He left due to IRL issues which is completely fair. Just because yours does, doesnt mean everybody elses life revolves around TW too tudadar. Your an anomaly in more ways than one.