Best tribes

DeletedUser119197

People hate me? Don’t think people hate me

I’m just incredibly toxic lol, especially to those who think they are good but really are bad like my ex duke on this world dawg, who is now getting rimmed and have backtimed around 10 nukes of his but yet he calls me bad

Then this one bad player will pass it onto other players, and then words spreads like wild fire that I’m evil :)

DeletedUser119197

Oh that and I let other toxic players who don’t like to share their name play the account on some worlds just cause why not

skyler14

Well I can see that.
I get a bad rep for similar shit too. Try to run a well oiled ship without making some enemies. Almost impossible.
However your excessive use of the word toxic is now triggering me.
tenor.gif

DeletedUser119197

I hear the word toxic too much to even care now :/ people on TW say it to much

BUT

I have a lot of enemies but I have a lot of friends and allies too :) like to have enemies, then I can check every world and I might end up near one

So I can be “toxic” ;) to them hehe

DeletedUser121331

Well I can see that.
I get a bad rep for similar shit too. Try to run a well oiled ship without making some enemies. Almost impossible.
However your excessive use of the word toxic is now triggering me.
tenor.gif

My guess is you have a bad rep cause your name is Skyler. Might as well be a Chad.

skyler14

My guess is you have a bad rep cause your name is Skyler. Might as well be a Chad.
Hey goy, skyler is the most based and redpilled name in this modern era of love, tolerance, and acceptance of everything bar none so I'm afraid you couldn't be more wrong.
My parents were 70's hippies that had nothing to fight for besides which direction the bong should be passed.
I'm offended. I'm contacting the ADL for this obvious and blatant antisemitism.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I can see that.
I get a bad rep for similar shit too.
I can think of a few reasons based off your ideology and political stance but feel like we've had enough hours discussing that and innogames would shut that down quicker than you could say "FREE SPEECH" :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
People hate me? Don’t think people hate me

I’m just incredibly toxic lol, especially to those who think they are good but really are bad
I thought you had a very chill forum persona so was very surprised to see you be so keen to start conflict and such an aggressive tone when just having a casual chat in private

DeletedUser119197

yea :( i tend to get annoyed when people dont listen to me and think its a bad idea then BOOM turns out it was the bad idea to them who did not listen :(

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yea :( i tend to get annoyed when people dont listen to me and think its a bad idea then BOOM turns out it was the bad idea to them who did not listen :(
It do seem pretty tough to get angry and upset just because another person don't want to do what you think is is right or the best. Right or wrong.
Maybe you need to work on accepting people having different goals, views and opinions than yourself and treating them with respect even if they don't agree with you. It'll be good for you and I believe the toxicity you feel is affecting yourself more than those around you. Either way, you seem like a good guy with some issues, just like all of us. Who am I to judge. Just hope you find a way to deal with what's bothering you. :eek:

DeletedUser119197

yeah i know ways to deal with it

Just don’t help others who don’t listen :D hehhe

I should wait until everyone’s ready instead of hit when another tribe is suffering :)

Thanks, noted for next time :D

DeletedUser123089

right so inviting them and then using their nukes and defence as well as nobles inst belonging too you?

jesus christ, thats just silly honestly. what if someone else got rimmed? aggressive warrior? monster? the noobs you recruited on the rim?

dont recruit players if your not willing to vouch for them. its so stupid

Yes, they've been invited... but during their brief stay on nibiru, i don't think the council had the chance to make use of their nukes and def troops other than using it for themselves in engaging former BRO members who havent got into any tribe. Plus they barely became active in the forum and probably have decided to leave it all when Magic decided to jump on them.. IshouldbedomyhomeworkRN could vouch for this since he's currently being attacked and losing villas but nibiru still hasn't let him go since he himself decided not to give up.

Deleted User - 10770065

Completely irrelevant. The Jonas and Mamsen acc's practically gave up, but we didn't kick them.

DeletedUser119197

Shaun and why didn’t you kick them?

BECUASE MAGIC HAS HONOUR

NIBPOO DOES NOT

skyler14

I can think of a few reasons based off your ideology and political stance but feel like we've had enough hours discussing that and innogames would shut that down quicker than you could say "FREE SPEECH" :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
What's wrong with my beliefs? I believe in the diversity of mankind and wish to keep people separated so over time diversity is maintained and preserved.
I wish for every nation to choose their future regardless of how liberal or authoritarian they like their societies.
In essence I love the differences and inequalities among the peoples of earth and wish to maintain it like a garden of many colored flowers which is far more beautiful and offers far more to the observer than a garden of 1 color and make.

Build the wall! Love you Barry my favorite goy in the world.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What's wrong with my beliefs?.
Thought we've had enough discussions for you to know I don't judge or hate you for your ideas and thoughts but rather think they're interesting. But you can for sure sign aswell that you are an exposed person in society for voicing it publicly, which is all that I meant.
If you wrote a long post of your ideology and beliefs and signed it with your home address, you'd not get nice visits. Maybe only me swinging by with a couple of beers :D

DeletedUser121412

Awfully quiet are the Greeks these days. Busy dealing with their bans and trying to teach themselves how to play without bots perhaps.

Shhhh don't forget, Thom Brady banned them all! They didn't break any rules or mail profane things to people, none of this is their fault at all...

DeletedUser119197

Hahah

Imagine man, imagine talking so much smack then loosing, dammm I love this game for these reasons