Burn Declares on WUS

Snyper Eyes

You are saying I got bailed out by the tribe when we were the ones to drop nap early and attack first? Its basic TW to stack a war front.

Your 1 million ODA really broke them. Grats!

1 tudadar *Burn* 199 10 14.314.037 1.574.548
2 Superdog *Burn* 110 10 3.425.902 653.037
3 Purely *Burn* 30 5 2.163.573 224.309
4 Gulmea *Burn* 3 0 1.991.304 0
5 The Infamous *Burn* 10 2 1.868.752 555.960
6 Arteta01 *Burn* 0 0 1.799.156 0
7 -Abyss- *Burn* 42 3 1.171.658 128.596
8 McCree *Burn* 6 0 952.086 398.270
9 Mercy 1 Spark 18 1 793.096 1.060
10 xSAFAx VALHAL 5 97 783.675 8.893.062

You never messaged me ever. If you wanted something you could of asked for it instead of being scared to ask questions.

Dont be scared to claim a couple of villages and send a mini op thats not vs an inactive. Half of the conquers I see from you are accounts that quit after getting smashed close range or inactives.

Going back to absurd amount of stacks. Its kinda pathetic you think that way since I can send out more myself to the tribe then what I received for our only pre planned war.

No one claimed villages on the initial wave. It was hit and noble anything you could.

The only way you will do good your next world is if you get into a tribe like obey or visine as a co
Feels bad, my stats got left outta this :(

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i think we should try to stick to more pictures and less text.

To burn :(
ng3pqe.jpg

To Tudadar's sneaky boi move
6yksi1.png

DeletedUser117534

Half of it was there a month prior and the other half a week or so before attacks. It was a day or 2 before we hit wus. Was 5def more important then a 1v3? It was a nap not some end game alliance with roster spots. I didnt even see any terms to the NAP except a k53 border. If I ended up leaving or getting kicked or burn fought visine with fullish strength wus before 20mil ODA/400ish conquers vs them I dont see how that would put burn in a worse position to win. This comment alone imo shows where burn failed in diplo.
I wasn’t planning to get involved but I have to call you out for this lie TK

You were with me Mitchell Dagmara Shadow and Pajuno in the council chat when we finalised end game alliance with Visine and I presented it to you.
True there was never a talk about merging or giving anyone spots for the end game, the plan was simple, we decided to work with Visine against MEA and WUS, we were to clean FY and then get a good position against WUS, it was all decided in November before we signed NAP with WUS. You personally aproved the agreement and were aware that we will only post it as NAP to our tribe to avoid leaks to WUS as we were negotiating our nap with them.

I knew you never liked Visine and always though we will be selling our tribe to them. You accused Pajuno and Mitchell of this in the chat hence we had a huge crack in our leadership under Dagmara’s command. With that thinking you plotted to join WUS, to stack against Visine hoping that would cause war or at least a fall out of Burn.
Dagmara was always sceptical of Visine and wanted to play with Trex in WUS. All plans went to shit when Trex and Babin joined Visine.

I left the tribe in poor fashion, basically bailing out at some point as the game messed up with my family life but I know if I have stayed and saw what you did I would have kicked you and whoever else was plotting this with you faster then I can blink. For me integrity is important, keeping agreement and promises is important, you wonder why I preferred to side with Visine? Cause at least I could trust them.
You pulled out this backstab so you had a chance of winning in 3 vs 1, don’t try and pretend it was something else.

As for Burn I have a lot good friends there, I consider Dagmara and Shadow as friends but from the beginning they sides with you and followed you as the leader, with time you created a sub group in the tribe which was the cause of majority of our issues and why Burn could never be united and work well. Normally I’d wish you good luck but all I wish now is that you got rimmed by Visine and Trex and his crew which would be a bit ironic.

Nest

tudadar

Reaction score
I wasn’t planning to get involved but I have to call you out for this lie TK

You were with me Mitchell Dagmara Shadow and Pajuno in the council chat when we finalised end game alliance with Visine and I presented it to you.
True there was never a talk about merging or giving anyone spots for the end game, the plan was simple, we decided to work with Visine against MEA and WUS, we were to clean FY and then get a good position against WUS, it was all decided in November before we signed NAP with WUS. You personally aproved the agreement and were aware that we will only post it as NAP to our tribe to avoid leaks to WUS as we were negotiating our nap with them.

I knew you never liked Visine and always though we will be selling our tribe to them. You accused Pajuno and Mitchell of this in the chat hence we had a huge crack in our leadership under Dagmara’s command. With that thinking you plotted to join WUS, to stack against Visine hoping that would cause war or at least a fall out of Burn.
Dagmara was always sceptical of Visine and wanted to play with Trex in WUS. All plans went to shit when Trex and Babin joined Visine.

I left the tribe in poor fashion, basically bailing out at some point as the game messed up with my family life but I know if I have stayed and saw what you did I would have kicked you and whoever else was plotting this with you faster then I can blink. For me integrity is important, keeping agreement and promises is important, you wonder why I preferred to side with Visine? Cause at least I could trust them.
You pulled out this backstab so you had a chance of winning in 3 vs 1, don’t try and pretend it was something else.

As for Burn I have a lot good friends there, I consider Dagmara and Shadow as friends but from the beginning they sides with you and followed you as the leader, with time you created a sub group in the tribe which was the cause of majority of our issues and why Burn could never be united and work well. Normally I’d wish you good luck but all I wish now is that you got rimmed by Visine and Trex and his crew which would be a bit ironic.

Nest

I didnt approve it. You came out of no where and spam copy pasted the terms after they were done without ever asking me, shadow, or pajuno. I never understood what an end game alliance was without a guarantee of roster spots. How much of burn were u planning to betray in blindly following visine? Why would visine kick members to make room or even offer 10 spots?

Where is the proof I plotted to join WUS? This is a lie.

You realize it was 5 def villages right? If I wanted to cause a war I would of sent 150.

To me an end game alliance with no guarantee of roster spots = a select few go and betray the rest

You forced a takeover excluding the entire east side of the tribe from council then disappeared like 2 weeks later.

Here is what u said in council chat :

Nest, 12:44 AM
set the Nap with Visine

@Shadow can you please do the same in Spark, thank you

Pajuno, 12:46 AM
so i cannot noble next to my villages on the rim?

Nest, 12:49 AM
sorry just timing an attack in 1 min

Pajuno, 12:55 AM
i would also assume this means they cannot come into kd 54 at all anymore?

cause that line disappears with the end of the map, as they seem focused on stealing 53 from us

Nest, 12:58 AM
- Visine and Burn agree to an exclusive alliance, due to the impending threat and new evidence of forces in the east (MEA/WUS) working together for endgame. We agree to being each other's sole allies.

- Alliance terms to be reviewed monthly from 1st-2nd for additions/agreement changes.

- If this agreement is to end, cooldown will be one week - if terms are broken by either side, cooldown can be negated.

- No recruits from enemy without approval from opposite council.

- Burn works to condense into one tribe, removing the academy tribe as opportunity permits.

Border Agreement

https://gyazo.com/bcc0a36305094b26f455be3b14da7220

- Visine will agree to only nobling the left side of line, and Burn to right side of line, shown. [Burn will at no time noble into K34, 43, 44 without permission to do so from Visine leadership]

\\Exceptions for tribes at war to be made, specifically in the core: (WAR/Bros villages)//

- Visine and Burn leadership will also work on village swapping to remove villages inside Visine territory for southern cluster villages.

Screenshot by Gyazo
https://gyazo.com
we've been workin gon it with Dagmara and MItchell and VIsine over the week

disagreed more than agreed on most of things at the start but we decided about long term alliance knowing MEA and WUS are working now

biggest issue was that rim and we had drama with Shadia for whole day yesterday

the wanted more at the start but we decided we can remove DB and swap some villages and make a corridor for KB

so yes nobling in this area will not be permitted, probably best send it below the line in the south, it screwes over few players

Pajuno, 1:04 AM
i knew something of this nature was coming up. i tried to dissuade shadia a week ago, but she got all hostile about it and wouldnt listen to reason. Hahaha. then i had a heated debate with jed about the possibilities of this affecting our visine relations. She then proceeded to blow up and noble all those villages around there.

Nest, 1:05 AM
I spent so many hours yesterday talking to her I feel sick

Pajuno, 1:05 AM
I think that line is unfortunate, because htey are claiming way more real estate than they could noble us for.

but I gave it a try and she settled

first she wanted to leave

then she was ok

then she left

then came back and started insulting viisne

Pajuno, 1:05 AM
leaving is the first option every one looks at. then if they settle down and realize, there is no better option.

like a roller-coaster

Pajuno, 1:06 AM
trick is to walk away from the pc for a few and settle before you really respond to certain things.

that incident with shadow last week, i didnt follow that advice fully, and then i did.

Nest, 1:06 AM
I know it screws her a lot but she has the southern rim still, she can go towards you so its not like complete block

Pajuno, 1:06 AM
no, but my initial analysis on this border is its bullshit and they got the lions share.

however, if they are not permitted to enter kd 54 (which i dont see in the terms there) then this deal looks a little better.

Nest, 1:09 AM
we will see how we go with Bros though, we need to keep moving with Agency while they fight WAR

Pajuno, 1:10 AM
side note quickly, trelawneys army from agency must have popped a booster. he has hc defe up 15%?

Nest, 1:13 AM
there will be so many boosters in use cause of this event

Pajuno, 1:14 AM
yes, but the point is one got popped already and she was only scouting.

at scout speed to boot. so... :D

1 for us already.

Nest, 1:15 AM
ah

hehe

Pajuno, 1:26 AM
our nobling ability is the one skill we will always have over visine. htye may be better players, and co players and all that, but we have more accounts. we shuld be able to out noble them on all fronts in the long terms.

that is why that border is bullshit, cuase they know they are slowing us from nobling over there. i bet you its a very long time before they get too finishing that area. vaermina would clean it up in half the time.

Nest, 1:28 AM
that is true

now we added 250k points on 4 co played accounts

they will help you a lot with agency

all said will be ready for your op

Pajuno, 1:29 AM
the other thing, is we are tying our fate to them. Those tribes you mentioned are only targeting us because they expect this alliance to occur. Balian has predicted it, and that is the only reason those enemy tribes would be even looking at us. Visine is the target.

Nest, 1:29 AM
We had a choice to ally WUS which you cant trust one bit or try to marry a fussy but loyal partner

unless I am naïve and will be backstabbed by friends

===== BREAKING NEWS! WUS AND MEA END GAME ALLIANCE nov/dec 3 months before we declared war on them for making end game alliance ==================

Last edited:

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"when we finalised end game alliance with Visine"
"we decided to work with Visine against MEA and WUS"
"it was all decided in November before we signed NAP with WUS"

THE MYSTIC BALIAN STRIKES AGAIN WITH HIS CORRECT PREDICTION SINCE THE START! :p

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"when we finalised end game alliance with Visine"
"we decided to work with Visine against MEA and WUS"
"it was all decided in November before we signed NAP with WUS"

THE MYSTIC BALIAN STRIKES AGAIN WITH HIS CORRECT PREDICTION SINCE THE START! :p

Except I took over 9 days later and was never part of this plan, hell I didn’t even know about it. I made my own terms and set up my owm diplomacy considering nest did, like he said himself, disappear. I think tudadar and others can vouch I didn’t play favorites

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
===== BREAKING NEWS! WUS AND MEA END GAME ALLIANCE EARLY DECEMBER 3 months before we declared war on them for making end game alliance ==================

Clearly you're unaware that WUS and MEA attempted to merge/diplo up multiple times, months before it finally happened - it was only stopped by TreX/Babin's crew. Obviously this roadblock was taken out when they decided to remove them. I'm not shocked you didn't know though since you can't even find the "withdraw troops" button.

Snyper Eyes

So the agreement was to consolidate into 1 tribe?
I've been saying for weeks to start condesing back into 1 tribe...look at burn, they have had 5-10 spots open for months but have not moved anybody from spark into burn no matter what we spark players do.....

DeletedUser117534

uh... Tudadar and Dagmara never once planed to join WUS.

You are right Trex, I shouldn’t have said join, next time I will re-read my post before sending it through. However, Tudadar wanted to fight Visine in 3 vs 1 scenario so he would be joining that alliance either by convincing entire Burn to fight Visine, splitting from Burn and setting a new tribe with those who would follow, joining Spark who would follow his lead or could be joining WUS. If fighting Visine was his aim isn’t it reasonable to assume he has been chatting to WUS and MEA about it? Even if all those assumptions are false it doesn’t change the fact that he supported an enemy against will of Burn leadership and against an ally and it is a betrayal no matter what excuses he use.

I can certainly understand Tudadar’s reasoning, his got a huge account that he worked for very hard, Burn wouldn’t have a chance in 1 vs 1 against Visine in end game and he probably thought if some of Burn members join Visine he would be left behind.

Also not everyone has to care about his tribe, his teammates, integrity or loyalty. Some players focus on themselves and on wining worlds ignoring the rest and they are 100% happy with it. They take opportunities if they can get them closer to their main goal and that is fair.

I am happy with my approach though, betrayals leave permanent stain on reputation, Tudadar was known as a great solo player, and I think W104 confirmed that he should play solo. He could duke his own tribe like on 96 but having him in a tribe that he doesn’t duke is useless as he thinks he is superior to anyone else, after all he calls himself The King.

That is my interpretation; everyone can have their take on this. Probably large part of the community wouldn’t think it’s a big deal but I am sort of old fashioned and get annoyed with betrayals especially if they are affecting my friends.

P.S.

It was great to see my skype chats on the externals, reminded me of good times we had back then, but it reminded me also about the fight TK had with Pujano and Mitchell accusing them of being Visne puppets which basically has led to change of leadership later on as the council stopped being functional after that.

At the end it was TK who betrayed Burn not Mitchell, isn’t that ironic. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

tudadar

Reaction score
You are right Trex, I shouldn’t have said join, next time I will re-read my post before sending it through. However, Tudadar wanted to fight Visine in 3 vs 1 scenario so he would be joining that alliance either by convincing entire Burn to fight Visine, splitting from Burn and setting a new tribe with those who would follow, joining Spark who would follow his lead or could be joining WUS. If fighting Visine was his aim isn’t it reasonable to assume he has been chatting to WUS and MEA about it? He sent support to WUS, wouldn’t it be odd to support WUS without telling them about Visine plans to attack? Even if all those assumptions are false it doesn’t change the fact that he supported WUS member against will of Burn leadership and against an ally and it is a betrayal no matter what excuses he use.

I can certainly understand Tudadar’s reasoning, his got a huge account that he worked for very hard, Burn wouldn’t have a chance in 1 vs 1 against Visine in end game and he probably thought if some of Burn members join Visine he would be left behind.

Also not everyone has to care about his tribe, his teammates, integrity or loyalty. Some players focus on themselves and on wining worlds ignoring the rest and they are 100% happy with it. They take opportunities if they can get them closer to their main goal and that is fair.

I am happy with my approach though, betrayals leave permanent stain on reputation, Tudadar was known as a great solo player, and I think W104 confirmed that he should play solo. He could duke his own tribe like on 96 but having him in a tribe that he doesn’t duke is useless as he thinks he is superior to anyone else, after all he calls himself The King.

That is my interpretation; everyone can have their take on this. Probably large part of the community wouldn’t think it’s a big deal but I am sort of old fashioned and get annoyed with betrayals especially if they are affecting my friends.

P.S.

It was great to see my skype chats on the externals, reminded me of good times we had back then, but it reminded me also about the fight TK had with Pujano and Mitchell accusing them of being Visne puppets which basically has led to change of leadership later on as the council stopped being functional after that.

At the end it was TK who betrayed Burn not Mitchell, isn’t that ironic. :D

Which Wus guy did I support? You really arent making any sense to me and are scrambling for anything.

Wasnt it your job to make sure Burn members didnt get left behind? What did you get out of a alliance to help visine in a 1v2? Sure wasnt roster spots!

Reminds me of that time I called you visines lapdog and you pretended to get offended

If w104 confirmed I should play solo maybe it also confirmed instead of spendign $1000ish USD to be olves sugar daddy while trying to kick him its better you spend that money/time with your family.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117534

Which Wus guy did I support? You really arent making any sense to me and are scrambling for anything.

Wasnt it your job to make sure Burn members didnt get left behind? What did you get out of a alliance to help visine in a 1v2? Sure wasnt roster spots!

Reminds me of that time I called you visines lapdog and you pretended to get offended

If w104 confirmed I should play solo maybe it also confirmed instead of spendign $1000ish USD to be olves sugar daddy while trying to kick him its better you spend that money/time with your family.

I never expected The King could get triggered so badly, I must have hit a nerve; I guess nothing hurts more than the truth :D

I can be Olve’s sugar daddy any day, you got my number Olve?