Burn Declares on WUS

tudadar

Reaction score
I never expected The King could get triggered so badly, I must have hit a nerve; I guess nothing hurts more than the truth :D

I can be Olve’s sugar daddy any day, you got my number Olve?

You really havent answered any points.

Were these council msgs about him from you phony? Bottom is first I believe and most are random search / not necessarily together

Nest, 6:34 PM
Yeah it’s getting worst with Olve

His territorial while his spreading into others

Nest, 1:43 AM
Olve killed most of our nukes in Retro today jumping ahead of the op :(

Pajuno, 1:33 AM
its raelly not funny. cterpstra got all butt hurt yesterday, and now every single interaction is borderline i want to slap him in the face for being a punk

olve rubbed me the same way the other day. its like wtf. prima donna bitchasses.

Nest, 4:07 PM
Olve is blocking the rim telling everyone to basically fuck off

Nest, 3:54 PM
Ok I’ll pull the trigger

Just need 2 more hours and to address it to the tribe

In the same time I’ll reprimand Olve and say he needs to start playing as part of the tribe or it’s best he leaves

Nest, 3:31 PM
With Shadia she knew she ducked up, denied attacking KB, I told her 3 times not to get triggered reminding them that we will respect the agreement and won’t bend on this. She was a mess yesterday very hard to deal with. We have no option but to remove her

It sucks big

And I know KB wanted to trigger her but even if we break the agreement over her we will have issues with her later on and no guaranty she won’t do it again

Basically she showed that she doesn’t give a damn about our tribe

Also People are starting to be angry at Olve, so we need to decide , I can push him but he’ll quit and then what with my account, I would need probably 2 co players

But Andi is right his behaviour is pure selfish, and he dies t want to take part in OPs

Nest, 1:14 AM
Just Olve is very short tempted , it works with me as I am very easy going and generally don’t care that much about the account, I’m here focusing on the tribe more

But since Olve might quit in January I guess I’d doesn’t matter

Nest, 4:32 AM
Purely asked Dagmara about recruitment, I’ve been watching him for a while, played with his co on 90 and 96, absolute pros
He’s in a good spot just under Retro, only thing is Olve is already complying that I would box us in if I recruited him

Olve wants entire rim for himself which is not going to happen

Nest, 8:58 PM
I’ll talk to Olve once he sobers up in the morning

It’s about one barb but for him it’s like end of the world

Pajuno, 8:59 PM
ya. thats a little excessive. if i went into remission every time super took something near me.. :D

Nest, 9:00 PM
That’s why I though if he has to go maybe it will save me some drama in the future

He is more concerned with the account and I am not much, looking after the tribe more

Nest, 1:33 PM
Thank you and don’t stress over him, you can press him a bit

Dagmara, 1:33 PM
Why is he such a drama queen

Nest, 1:34 PM
Talk to him without emotions having tribes interest as most important and you’ll get an upper hand and if he snaps than it’s not a material for a tribes mate, sorry to say as much as I like Olve

Nest, 12:53 PM
Olve is very territorial

And ego driven

And he doesn’t care much about the tribe

So as much as I like him and that my account will slow down a lot I say Dagmara should tell him he can’t noble s tribe mate and rim should be shared

I will tell him this later myself, just want to see if his bluffing or what is all this

-----------------

https://gyazo.com/9116c4fda9997bc790e7bb6fbbbf1066

DeletedUser117534

You really havent answered any points.

Were these council msgs about him from you phony? Bottom is first I believe and most are random search / not necessarily together

Nest, 6:34 PM
Yeah it’s getting worst with Olve

His territorial while his spreading into others

Nest, 1:43 AM
Olve killed most of our nukes in Retro today jumping ahead of the op :(

Pajuno, 1:33 AM
its raelly not funny. cterpstra got all butt hurt yesterday, and now every single interaction is borderline i want to slap him in the face for being a punk

olve rubbed me the same way the other day. its like wtf. prima donna bitchasses.

Nest, 4:07 PM
Olve is blocking the rim telling everyone to basically fuck off

Nest, 3:54 PM
Ok I’ll pull the trigger

Just need 2 more hours and to address it to the tribe

In the same time I’ll reprimand Olve and say he needs to start playing as part of the tribe or it’s best he leaves

Nest, 3:31 PM
With Shadia she knew she ducked up, denied attacking KB, I told her 3 times not to get triggered reminding them that we will respect the agreement and won’t bend on this. She was a mess yesterday very hard to deal with. We have no option but to remove her

It sucks big

And I know KB wanted to trigger her but even if we break the agreement over her we will have issues with her later on and no guaranty she won’t do it again

Basically she showed that she doesn’t give a damn about our tribe

Also People are starting to be angry at Olve, so we need to decide , I can push him but he’ll quit and then what with my account, I would need probably 2 co players

But Andi is right his behaviour is pure selfish, and he dies t want to take part in OPs

Nest, 1:14 AM
Just Olve is very short tempted , it works with me as I am very easy going and generally don’t care that much about the account, I’m here focusing on the tribe more

But since Olve might quit in January I guess I’d doesn’t matter

Nest, 4:32 AM
Purely asked Dagmara about recruitment, I’ve been watching him for a while, played with his co on 90 and 96, absolute pros
He’s in a good spot just under Retro, only thing is Olve is already complying that I would box us in if I recruited him

Olve wants entire rim for himself which is not going to happen

Nest, 8:58 PM
I’ll talk to Olve once he sobers up in the morning

It’s about one barb but for him it’s like end of the world

Pajuno, 8:59 PM
ya. thats a little excessive. if i went into remission every time super took something near me.. :D

Nest, 9:00 PM
That’s why I though if he has to go maybe it will save me some drama in the future

He is more concerned with the account and I am not much, looking after the tribe more

Nest, 1:33 PM
Thank you and don’t stress over him, you can press him a bit

Dagmara, 1:33 PM
Why is he such a drama queen

Nest, 1:34 PM
Talk to him without emotions having tribes interest as most important and you’ll get an upper hand and if he snaps than it’s not a material for a tribes mate, sorry to say as much as I like Olve

Nest, 12:53 PM
Olve is very territorial

And ego driven

And he doesn’t care much about the tribe

So as much as I like him and that my account will slow down a lot I say Dagmara should tell him he can’t noble s tribe mate and rim should be shared

I will tell him this later myself, just want to see if his bluffing or what is all this

-----------------

https://gyazo.com/9116c4fda9997bc790e7bb6fbbbf1066

Oh you did get triggered indeed! :D

That was a bit low though but I am a grown up (my wife doesn’t think so) and I can handle what I said and I am sure Olve will laugh to see how much headache he caused to the council by bulling barb noblers to stay away from our cluster.

But that was a council, I discussed things as leader about issue of my co-player, twice I came very close to asking Olve to leave the account because of the issues he caused to the tribe. He was always very focused on the account and did not believe in Burn doing well in a long run. I think he was right both with not letting Spark noble near us creating a tight cluster that can’t be taken down easily but also he was right about Burn not making it at the end.

He is a good friend, and if he is mad at me I’ll come to Norway and drink some vodka with him until he forgives me.

tudadar

Reaction score

That was a bit low though but I am a grown up (my wife doesn’t think so) and I can handle what I said and I am sure Olve will laugh to see how much headache he caused to the council by bulling barb noblers to stay away from our cluster.

But that was a council, I discussed things as leader about issue of my co-player, twice I came very close to asking Olve to leave the account because of the issues he caused to the tribe. He was always very focused on the account and did not believe in Burn doing well in a long run. I think he was right both with not letting Spark noble near us creating a tight cluster that can’t be taken down easily but also he was right about Burn not making it at the end.

He is a good friend, and if he is mad at me I’ll come to Norway and drink some vodka with him until he forgives me.

At the time you quit I think more then half your/his conquers were barbs.

What was your end game plan for burn other then hoping visine will recruit a few accounts and helping your old friends?

Also just so you are aware and can come up with better responses, I never supported wus. 1day or so after the support drama I started a 5ish day op vs Wus that gave me 14mil ODA vs Wus and 180-190 conquers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122444

All i know is one thing , if The whole world didn't unite together against Visine, then none have The chance to win.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All i know is one thing , if The whole world didn't unite together against Visine, then none have The chance to win.

That is 100 percent correct , but the main problem is everyone seems to think they are invincible , so it's like a psychological thing players need to get throw or like it's been said , they will hit delete , or backstab , spy for them or do anything to bow to them for a spot in the tribe , so sad that those foolish players have that type of mind set and to let the same basic players win world after world instead of turning this game around and make it more interesting .

Curious George

Reaction score
giphy.gif

arabela

Sad. Every single world. I mean every single one. Majority of the drama and conflicts that occur are from things that happened on previous worlds that carry over to new ones. It is amazing how personal this game gets where people will hold on to grudge's until they die.

I promisee I’ll hold grundges on Trex until this world dies, not until I die...
And i hold grundges from this world not from any others before...

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

The thing is I would have left the account peacefully if you asked, and I left it peacefully when I got so fed up with the antics of "The King" and the rest of the guys. It is true I had absolutely no beleife in anyone in Spark, and Shadow at 100 villages had a total of 4 caps that was villages over 4k points. the 95 others were either barbs, internals or even smaller players (where most vere sub 1.5k). Yet I can safely say he is the best player in Spark.
Nest knows im a stubborn bastard, I share with those I respect, but there aren't many I give my blind faith to. Yet Nest is one of them, so if he tells me I should leave, I leave. If he tells me I should give away my acc, I give it away. You might have thought he had no control, but in the end I think he was venting a bit and deep down kind of agreed (hehe <3).

Nest is a fantastic leader
Sophie is a fantastic leader

Yet, here we stand, with both having stepped down. The guy at the center of these people giving up? None other than the mighty Tudadar.

And please, stop saying we spend real money to gain an advantage and be less than you... Unlike you I don't have motivation or time to play two worlds, one to purely PP farm massive amounts, and one to actually go serious. I got a real life that actually demanded too much for me to even carry one world

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sad. Every single world. I mean every single one. Majority of the drama and conflicts that occur are from things that happened on previous worlds that carry over to new ones. It is amazing how personal this game gets where people will hold on to grudge's until they die.

That is a true fact and you still hold a grudge on me since world 88

DeletedUser117803

Funny that Balian is trying to talk high and mighty about the merits of not holding grudges from one world to the next.

I have literally never done or said anything about/to him, nor "backstabbed" him.
Yet he blocks my account, just b/c I am in Visine.

Come down off your throne and leave your body alone . . .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny that Balian is trying to talk high and mighty about the merits of not holding grudges from one world to the next.

I have literally never done or said anything about/to him, nor "backstabbed" him.
Yet he blocks my account, just b/c I am in Visine.

Come down off your throne and leave your body alone . . .

Funny thing is , I don't even know which account your on , but nearly everyone in Visine was mailing me and trolling me , so I blocked most of them because were sworn enemies every world we play in , I tried to get along with them once before , but they pretended to be nice then laughed in my face and started their crap , so that was it for me .