Mobile and PC gameplay

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser119197

so I had no idea that apprenlty recently if you are logged onto the mobile and someone logs in on pc or logs out it kicks you out.. this is a crazy weird feature which doesn’t make any sense, it basically means you have to be always communication with your co player no matter what, I mean I have multiple worlds and sometimes I log in by accident, now if it didn’t log people out it wouldn’t matter, this detail simply just makes it harder to defend and attack, when having co players should make the game easier so you can actaully have the benefits of real life

Please. Put it back, their is no need in when my pc co player logs in or out that it should kick me out.

He isn’t going to tell me if he’s logging in or out. That’s why we are on different devices. We talk through our village notes and general notes. Not from a 3rd party site.

We should have to do that.

Thanks

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This is approved for voting, though the question to vote on is whether we should allow simultaneous sessions from browser + app.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sidenote: it only kicks you out if you out if you are on browser from phone. Not if you are playing from the app. Then again, using the app is sheer pain since it's so awful so a valid change. +1

DeletedUser81551

If you are playing through mobile app and someone logs in through browser (mobile/pc) the guy playing in app will get kicked out and then you gotta log in again.

Pretty annoying. I dont think this happened in past.

DeletedUser121476

sidenote: it only kicks you out if you out if you are on browser from phone. Not if you are playing from the app. Then again, using the app is sheer pain since it's so awful so a valid change. +1
It was like that but now it seems to kick you out even if the player logs from the app

Odins Raven

Wanted to vote ‘yes’ on the poll but it has been closed.

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would suggest adding a feature for those account users who have Co-players , it would be easier for them , No log outs both can use it or smthg special , Its not anything bad most of players now have a CO especially speed rounds or HP.

Ps: Ginge you gotta need to love bacon , crusher here nice to see u again.