Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
I must say that Meti and Hazard i'm sorry for not believing in you guys you seem to have masterminded this whole situation, good job 10/10 best leaders much love

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This world was fun while it lasted especially the hate lol haha

What happened was always going to happen we all know it but hey keep sugar coding it.

You can't help people who don't want to help themselves. I can take something by force but I cannot give something by force.

It was still fun to have a front row seat to see just how toxic tw has become these days...like people who don't even know me hate me hahaha that's just makes me lol :D

Anyway guys those who want to noble ex tribe mates I wish you good luck and I hope you at least have fun now.

Ah bre people are so weakminded these days it's sad to watch but still fun so keep entertaining me for a few more days please :p

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This world was fun while it lasted especially the hate lol haha

What happened was always going to happen we all know it but hey keep sugar coding it.

You can't help people who don't want to help themselves. I can take something by force but I cannot give something by force.

It was still fun to have a front row seat to see just how toxic tw has become these days...like people who don't even know me hate me hahaha that's just makes me lol :D

Anyway guys those who want to noble ex tribe mates I wish you good luck and I hope you at least have fun now.

Ah bre people are so weakminded these days it's sad to watch but still fun so keep entertaining me for a few more days please :p

This world isn't over. This is just the start of the new phase, will you lead those who stayed with you and make the moves that can be made? Or will you roll over and prove your critics correct?

DeletedUser123094

This world isn't over. This is just the start of the new phase, will you lead those who stayed with you and make the moves that can be made? Or will you roll over and prove your critics correct?

No. It’s time I step out the shadows reveal who I really am. Watch this space I will rally my troops I will take deadmaxs facial hair to the barbers, and trexs hair to the snips

-AOE
Commander and conquerer

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Mate I don't know what Meti decision is , but I made my decision and if this is the way .net server is going to be played , then they will have no one left to play with .

DeletedUser50733

Balian nobody cares. It’s not always ALL about you, why do you have to try and make it that way?!

DeletedUser50073

Game over Balian, I told you that you would get rekt

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Game over Balian, I told you that you would get rekt

And like I said from the beginning of the world that Burn and Visine would merge and everyone basically chewed me up for it , always the 2 biggest tribes merging for a win , then you all wander why the community is dying .

DeletedUser121485

And like I said from the beginning of the world that Burn and Visine would merge and everyone basically chewed me up for it , always the 2 biggest tribes merging for a win , then you all wander why the community is dying .

Well they did not merge though.
Burn had another leadership change which caused enough instability to make the tribe actually fall apart after being held together for months by the previous council.
The top players looked for ways to continue playing on this world which is knocking on the door of Visine or WUS.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Aren't you planning a MEA merge Balian? or wait you are merging with THE KING & co soon

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What does my tribe have to do with any of this?

"Oh and what about VALHALA"

DeletedUser122674

Balian is onto whataboutism now. Mission success, we have officially broken the man.

Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Next step is for him to argue with what ifs, things that hasn't even happened. (that's where odin is atm)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Balian is onto whataboutism now. Mission success, we have officially broken the man.

Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Next step is for him to argue with what ifs, things that hasn't even happened. (that's where odin is atm)

But... but... I thought ODIN was crushing tflex ragestyles and eddie :eek: atleast that’s what his dialy newsletters to the world suggest

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But... but... I thought ODIN was crushing tflex ragestyles and eddie :eek: atleast that’s what his dialy newsletters to the world suggest
Shut up coward , your the lowest of low , leave your tribe then attack them , like a maggot .

Saturdays

Meanwhile Odin is sooooo brave with his 8 pages of almost only internals :eek::eek::eek:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are the lowest of the low. Backstabbing your tribemates, pulling all stacks mid OP and then launching at the empty backlines. You are the scum that shouldn't be here accusing others of anything.

I know your just plain stupid , so for the last time you got kicked from the tribe I was in , which I was disappointed about , but you and Babin attacked me first when that happened , therefore I had no alternative but to defend myself and attack back period

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I know your just plain stupid , so for the last time you got kicked from the tribe I was in , which I was disappointed about , but you and Babin attacked me first when that happened , therefore I had no alternative but to defend myself and attack back period
Nah, you were literally the first one to pull all 5DVs you had with me. Why would we not attack and try clear out our cluster? You seriously think we would just sit there and give you villages to hurt us with? Turns out you already prestacked all those villages inside us anyway. If I am plain stupid, what does that make you?