How to beat Visine

• Thread starter DeletedUser122633
  • Start date

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be playing your account ?

Interesting question. I'm eating right now and watching some anime (that time I got reincarnated as a smile), I just got home from 8h work shift. I also woke up early coz of a date... So I'm really tired right now... I'll let a night player take the lead while I sleep :p

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
i hope you guys can pull something out of this and start fighting back a bit more otherwise this world will feel hollow, but im not hopeful to be honest, time and time again your side has proven itself incapable of strategic thinking and cohesion, and that will cost you the world long before our ops do, if it hasnt already.
MEA have been constantly attacking for Over a month now, my first Defender of the day was January 26 and they haven't stopped the incomings since. They were also hitting snoevl hard before then. I'll give them credit, they aren't very good at attacking, but they sure are persistent. Meanwhile WUS, lead by Odin the awful, they run a couple Ops in where he tells everyone to nuke for him. After all their nukes die they stop the attacks and go internals some more deadweight.

Horde

Reaction score
That is ODIN, and when he can't get what he wants he will try to get new tribe or leave server ;)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Yeah I know I said it a few times , but I keep thinking things will change , but they are just getting worse here , so I think it's best I leave I can probaly have fun somewhere else . Good luck to everyone .

Can i make a genuine plea for you to not quit? I feel like you're one of the cornerstones of TW society and TW as a whole would be worse off without Balian around. I dont think anyone can argue that you dont bring fun and joy to the world. Albeit probably not for the reasons you'd like

I mean i think deep down you could actually become a good player. You're basically a caterpillar right now trying to find the right catalyst that could allow you to bloom and become a beautiful butterfly.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But when your tribe will take enemy sits, its all "I'm just a soldier and will send trains at the free villages as instructed". Just like 95, who was it, -assassin- :rolleyes:
Your tribe recruits an enemy account, "Oh I knew nothing about it, but its alright mate I'm just a soldier can't judge me for supporting every decision they make blindly"

Hell, MEA had our skype info and knew about an OP I planned before I even sent it out. We said YOLO, launched it anyway with them knowing exact targets and nuke #s, they rolled over like the dogs they are. #NEXT

You should try leading a tribe, with Bally the Honorable at the helm how could such a tribe falter.

Oh you going to compare a account sit that I had for 2 minutes for the first time ever to the hundreds of ones you had not to mention all the cowards and spies you have in all tribes . Just so you know before I took that sit I was told to in the skype chat before I realized what was going on. You and all Visine are just a pathetic joke who like to try to justify themselves by making good players look bad.

Probably Deleting

Reaction score
Visine yesterday - great players + hard to beat

Visine today - pathetic jokes

great one Balian , keep this up all year and you may win forum personality for this effort your putting in

Attachments

• IMG_2711.jpg
    IMG_2711.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 22

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Visine yesterday - great players + hard to beat

Visine today - pathetic jokes

great one Balian , keep this up all year and you may win forum personality for this effort your putting in

Well sorry if you misunderstood what I'm saying , thought for sure you would know what I was saying , so I'll explain to you like I do my kids , 1. Visine are good players 2. they are pathetic jokes when it comes to trying to justfy themselves verbally , get it ?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have to admit that with all the cowards who left Burn to fight on Visine side was most likely the game changer and Visine will most likely win the world and with that said looks like Balian will once again get a asshole whooping , but that's okay . So how good is Visine are they the best ? Or is it the swededs ? Hard to tell because they are always playing seperate worlds , but from what I heard the Swedes smoked them in 100, so therefore I am looking for this type world again , because you all know which side I'll be fighting for and it's sure isn't Jons haha

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I will again bring up that Visine is not BiP, we are not PI, we are not Creati, we are not Beast. I did not found or lead any of these tribes with the exception of lategame PI and planning some ops in BiP.

This is the first time I have soloduked and made every decision (with the assistance of council input).

Now please proceed with the haha xd visine all lost w100 to Swedes narrative since it’s the only time you’ve actually seen someone beat some of my players (after beast smacked you and meti there)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will again bring up that Visine is not BiP, we are not PI, we are not Creati, we are not Beast. I did not found or lead any of these tribes with the exception of lategame PI and planning some ops in BiP.

This is the first time I have soloduked and made every decision (with the assistance of council input).

Now please proceed with the haha xd visine all lost w100 to Swedes narrative since it’s the only time you’ve actually seen someone beat some of my players (after beast smacked you and meti there)

To me it's all one big blurr , it's hard to do the research of every player that's playing in Visine right now or playing on the Visine side especially when you all have like 2 to 5 Co's per account , it's like trying to find terrorist dressed as civilians in a population of a city or country of people . None the less you and your tribe treat players ignorant on these externals , in world chats , etc. , so your no better then anyone else here , but you act like it and I am here to point that out and the cowards and back stabbers who leave their tribes and spy for you , so that said if you win it's a cowardly win once again .

Now tell me I was right all along that most of Burn would merge into Visine for the win because they want the easy win instead of actually fighting for the win . I am still in my tribe and I fight with honor the way it's suppose to be .

Good luck Cowards

DeAdMaX

Balain you keep going on about fighting the enemy till the end, yet w90 I moved into an area and fought you taking you out of that area fairly easy, you then told me it was only because it was an isolated cluster, and come down south to your main cluster. Which I did!, only to take a handful of villages off you before you hit delete.

W98 very similar story, as soon as I was in position again u hit delete, acting like the coward you are.

Stop all this shit talk and excuse making, not a good look

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81551

To me it's all one big blurr , it's hard to do the research of every player that's playing in Visine right now or playing on the Visine side especially when you all have like 2 to 5 Co's per account , it's like trying to find terrorist dressed as civilians in a population of a city or country of people . None the less you and your tribe treat players ignorant on these externals , in world chats , etc. , so your no better then anyone else here , but you act like it and I am here to point that out and the cowards and back stabbers who leave their tribes and spy for you , so that said if you win it's a cowardly win once again .

Now tell me I was right all along that most of Burn would merge into Visine for the win because they want the easy win instead of actually fighting for the win . I am still in my tribe and I fight with honor the way it's suppose to be .

Good luck Cowards

How about you talk less on forums and attack more in game? Jesus you talk bs way too much for a 50 year old guy.

Everyone knows you are salty about losing every single world you play. So just shut up and stop spamming the external forums with same shit every other day. Mr. Forum Warrior.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balain you keep going on about fighting the enemy till the end, yet w90 I moved into an area and fought you taking you out of that area fairly easy, you then told me it was only because it was an isolated cluster, and come down south to your main cluster. Which I did!, only to take a handful of villages off you before you hit delete.

W98 very similar story, as soon as I was in position again u hit delete, acting like the coward you are.

Stop all this shit talk and excuse making, not a good look, oh and btw stop riding Jon's dick so hard, your to old for him.

You keep talking about worlds from 14 world's ago , most the big accounts in my tribe hit delete way before I did including TreX, so does that make him a coward ?

Once again we were a 95 million point tribe , after all those accounts hit delete weeks before I did we were a 43 million point tribe facing a 120 million point tribe , im not going to sit there and waste my time or give you the excitement .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How about you talk less on forums and attack more in game? Jesus you talk bs way too much for a 50 year old guy.

Everyone knows you are salty about losing every single world you play. So just shut up and stop spamming the external forums with same shit every other day. Mr. Forum Warrior.

I don't recall you being my boss or signing my check , so mine your own biz wax.