How to beat Visine

• Thread starter DeletedUser122633
  • Start date

DeletedUser81551

I don't recall you being my boss or signing my check , so mine your own biz wax.

Yup I will mind my own biz wax when you stop shit talking and actually do something in game Mr. Forum Warrior.

Your anus must be jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth.

P.S. I am not your boss is the only reason you suck so hard. Be my lil bitch and you will shine like a star.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yup I will mind my own biz wax when you stop shit talking and actually do something in game Mr. Forum Warrior.

Your anus must be jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth.

P.S. I am not your boss is the only reason you suck so hard. Be my lil bitch and you will shine like a star.

Watch your tongue young lad

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
How to beat Visine 101:

Mute their skype chat
Implying you can stop the spam in On-T

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How to beat Visine?

just attack them... You dont win by only defending...

DeletedUser122863

I'M REALLY HOPING FOR TREX TO ACTUALLY HAVE A DECENT TRIBE TO FIGHT JON AND FRIENDS AS REVENGE FROM PAST WORLD. LOOK HOW IT GO, TREX IS ACTUALLY FIGHTING WITH THEM AGAINST THE WORLD.. OR THAT'S HOW IT SEEMS BUT IT'S NOT.

THE RECRUITMENT OF EX-BURN MEMBERS MAKE THIS WORLD WIN LESS IMPRESSIVE. IT'S A GRANDSLAM BEST WORLD WIN SINCE WORLD 80 IF THEY DID NOT RECRUIT MORE AFTER PHAT PACK. SUPERDOG WILL BE RIMMED EVENTUALLY IF HE'S NOT RECRUITED AND SHINKO TO KUMA, THE PREVIOUS DUKE BEFORE HAZARD AND METI WHO STEPPED DOWN AS HE KNOWS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO LEAD BURN AND GIVE A GOOD FIGHT AGAINST VISINE IN END GAME WAR. HE JUST SAVE HIMSELF FROM EMBARRASMENT AND HE KNOWS IT. ONCE NEST STEP DOWN, BURN WILL BE RUINED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER LIKE WHAT WE'RE SEEING NOW.

I REALLY WISH THAT BALIAN WILL BE PART OF A PREMADE BEING DUKE BY STRONG LEADERSHIP LIKE HYBRID/FOC/GOOGLY OR LAKEWIND LEADERSHIP OR MATTCURR TRIBE EARLY GAME FROM PAST ERAS SO HE ACTUALLY HAS A CHANCE AGAINST JON AND FRIENDS.

IT'S ACTUALLY FUNNY THAT SWEDES CORE PLAYERS THINK THEY BEAT JON AND FRIENDS ON 100. COALITION(K44), 100(K54) AND ODZ(K55) GANGBANG BEAST(K45). THAT'S NOT AN IMPRESSIVE FEAT ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ABUSE THE ACCIDENTAL(LOL AT THIS) MISTAKE BY TW TO SELL RESOURCES PACKAGES IN A NON-PP NON-FARMING WORLD WHICH MAKE YOUR WIN TAINTED.

I ENCOURAGE OLD SCHOOL AND NEW SCHOOL PLAYERS THAT WE AS USERS PETITION A NEW WORLD WITH A SETTINGS OF FULL FARMING NON-PP WORLD AND WE'LL PAY FOR THE COST OPERATION. KINDA LIKE MEMBERSHIP FEE ON THAT SPECIFIC WORLD. I REALLY WANTED TO FIGHT JON AND FRIENDS CORE AND ODZ CORE WITH MY FRIENDS IN A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN'T RELY ON PP TO UP YOUR WALL BACK TO 20 IN AN OP.

GOODLUCK VISINE, YOU KNOW YOU'LL WIN THIS ONE BUT ATLEAST HAVE FUN IN THE PROCESS. TECHNICALLY, VISINE IS UNDERDOG TO WIN, 73M+(VISINE) TRIBE VERSUS 105M+ FAMILY TRIBES. YEAH, THAT'S THE ONLY CHANCE FOR THOSE NOT IN VISINE TO WIN THIS WORLD, BE A FAMILY TRIBE WITH STRONG LEADERSHIP, ASSESS ALL FRONTS AND TIRE THEM OUT. COME ON, GIVE THEM A GOOD FIGHT. :)

DeletedUser122674

Visine is fueled by memes. Kill all joy from the world and they'll mass delete for the next.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
THE RECRUITMENT OF EX-BURN MEMBERS MAKE THIS WORLD WIN LESS IMPRESSIVE. IT'S A GRANDSLAM BEST WORLD WIN SINCE WORLD 80 IF THEY DID NOT RECRUIT MORE AFTER PHAT PACK.

I am a Visine member and I actually agree with this. I think we have the quality necessary to win the world and I was looking for a good war to grind it out. What made it worse was that people even sent us sits. Even though we are still outnumbered, it's definitely not going to pose as much of a challenge now.

Although, I think you do not know of World 97 when Creati won IL without recruiting a single member from them.

DeAdMaX

You keep talking about worlds from 14 world's ago , most the big accounts in my tribe hit delete way before I did including TreX, so does that make him a coward ?

Once again we were a 95 million point tribe , after all those accounts hit delete weeks before I did we were a 43 million point tribe facing a 120 million point tribe , im not going to sit there and waste my time or give you the excitement .

What about world 98 then? 6 worlds ago, exact same thing happened, will you give me that fight you promised me on 104 or will I have to chase you again on the next world?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What about world 98 then? 6 worlds ago, exact same thing happened, will you give me that fight you promised me on 104 or will I have to chase you again on the next world?

Why don't you read the first few replies above you and maybe you will be see a hint ^^, give me a world worth playing and I'll give you the fight you want otherwise I just ain't going to waste my time . remember I'm a solo player , so if you have a co you already have the advantage .

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why don't you read the first few replies above you and maybe you will be see a hint ^^, give me a world worth playing and I'll give you the fight you want otherwise I just ain't going to waste my time . remember I'm a solo player , so if you have a co you already have the advantage .

You always try to find something or someone to blame, don't you.

This is how you must be in real life:
1) That guy is richer than me, he must be born with a silver spoon.
2) That guy is smarter than me, his parents must have sent him to better schools.
3) That guy has a pretty girlfriend, he must be spending alot on gifts to keep her around.
4) That guy...

The list goes on, you get my point.

DeletedUser122863

I am a Visine member and I actually agree with this. I think we have the quality necessary to win the world and I was looking for a good war to grind it out. What made it worse was that people even sent us sits. Even though we are still outnumbered, it's definitely not going to pose as much of a challenge now.

Although, I think you do not know of World 97 when Creati won IL without recruiting a single member from them.

IL was outskilled tremendously by Creati imo, only few knows how to fight Endgame in that tribe while Creati Crew is designed for it. Still, impressive win in 97. If Nerds started in South East Rim rather than North West, this world has an Epic Endgame war. Jon is too smart to hit Nerds too early for them not to gain enough grounds to give them a long war and slow Visine growth.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
IL was outskilled tremendously by Creati imo, only few knows how to fight Endgame in that tribe while Creati Crew is designed for it. Still, impressive win in 97. If Nerds started in South East Rim rather than North West, this world has an Epic Endgame war. Jon is too smart to hit Nerds too early for them not to gain enough grounds to give them a long war and slow Visine growth.

Yes, Creati outclassed IL over all (not only on an individual level, but in terms of teamwork as well), but we cannot control who our enemies are. We can control how we choose to fight our wars and that is what I am proud of Creati for - that we chose not to recruit anyone and fight it out. We had down times but we never gave up and quality prevailed, so that is one of my favourite world wins. Hitting nerds here was a good move too, but it is sad that the war more or less ended after one proper OP and toka vanished.

DeletedUser81551

If Nerds started in South East Rim rather than North West, this world has an Epic Endgame war. Jon is too smart to hit Nerds too early for them not to gain enough grounds to give them a long war and slow Visine growth.

Yeah thats definitely true, if Nerds spawning location was anything other than North West the world would be totally different right now regardless of Nerd's late start. And definitely more fun too compared to the current ongoing wars where all we get is Balian running his old ass mouth on external fulfilling his Forum warrior duties.

Visine vs Nerds in the endgame would have been epic.

DeletedUser122863

Yes, Creati outclassed IL over all (not only on an individual level, but in terms of teamwork as well), but we cannot control who our enemies are. We can control how we choose to fight our wars and that is what I am proud of Creati for - that we chose not to recruit anyone and fight it out. We had down times but we never gave up and quality prevailed, so that is one of my favourite world wins. Hitting nerds here was a good move too, but it is sad that the war more or less ended after one proper OP and toka vanished.

Maybe because The war ended before it even started. It doesn't matter if Nerds has the Top 30 GOAT in TW, they will still lose that war because of size difference. TW is Math, putting an effort in a hopeless war is pointless. You can rebuttal and said IL is also bigger than Creati. The difference is the skill-level, I see Nerds and Visine as equal based on skills. Nerds doesn't really has a chance based on the Firepower both tribes possessed when the war started.

Yeah thats definitely true, if Nerds spawning location was anything other than North West the world would be totally different right now regardless of Nerd's late start. And definitely more fun too compared to the current ongoing wars where all we get is Balian running his old ass mouth on external fulfilling his Forum warrior duties.

There's only 25% chance they will spawn in Visine Rim. They can start in Burn, MEA or WUS rim, I'm quite sure they can handle any of the three Tribes, grow enough and challenged Visine in Endgame War for the ages. Oh well, maybe in the future worlds, we'll see this war on equal footing.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Maybe if you all would stop mentioning my name and running your traps about me then I will stop running my mouth.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Maybe because The war ended before it even started. It doesn't matter if Nerds has the Top 30 GOAT in TW, they will still lose that war because of size difference. TW is Math, putting an effort in a hopeless war is pointless. You can rebuttal and said IL is also bigger than Creati. The difference is the skill-level, I see Nerds and Visine as equal based on skills. Nerds doesn't really has a chance based on the Firepower both tribes possessed when the war started.

There's only 25% chance they will spawn in Visine Rim. They can start in Burn, MEA or WUS rim, I'm quite sure they can handle any of the three Tribes, grow enough and challenged Visine in Endgame War for the ages. Oh well, maybe in the future worlds, we'll see this war on equal footing.

I believe it was accidental or not intentional for them to be NW. Jorge restarted after pp farming and spawned behind me then the rest started nearby to him rather than the NE rim which i believe was the original plan