Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
He deserve what he is getting...like ...gifting to you?

As you made it sound, you are nobling your ex tribemate not that he is gifting to you. If he didnt gift, than you are indeed a backstabber. :)

No... pajuno quit after the first OP visine did against him after infamous decided to Ally our food (VALHAL) to war Visine cause he didn’t get invited. I think war stats under me were pretty obvious. So they told us to take what was left, so I did. Infamous betrayed everyone in burn for their own personal vendetta, which is why I’ve been targetting him and him alone. I think Ticket is the proof of that too. Those are all players who agree with me that he was not one of us and had no intention to get burn the world win. He literally told me first thing when he tried getting duke from me that he wanted to merge with you guys, MEA, and cut out half of the burn players.

DeletedUser122891

No... pajuno quit after the first OP visine did against him after infamous decided to Ally our food (VALHAL) to war Visine cause he didn’t get invited. I think war stats under me were pretty obvious. So they told us to take what was left, so I did. Infamous betrayed everyone in burn for their own personal vendetta, which is why I’ve been targetting him and him alone. I think Ticket is the proof of that too. Those are all players who agree with me that he was not one of us and had no intention to get burn the world win. He literally told me first thing when he tried getting duke from me that he wanted to merge with you guys, MEA, and cut out half of the burn players.
I'll eat your heart out

arabela

Think you need ro re-read what Shinko wrote :)

And i don't see ticket or superdog/shinko as backstabbers only a fool would stay in burn with the new leaders, i am however sad that people gave Visine sit and not fought them :(

Actually from those quotes anybody would understand exactly what i said.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Unlike you, who are a totaly irrelevant, foulmouthed [removed] on the externals, I'm actually quite likeable

This made my day I didn't think someone as egotistical and childish like this could ever exist haha

Just enjoy the game for gods sake and stop trying to make your backstab look good in front of others... It just shows how weak you and your followers are....

No one cares that you backstabbers it's normal nowadays in tw... Just enjoy your fun of rimming x-blue... Those involved all know it was preplaned even before I showed up.

Phaaa people are just so pathetic these days.. It's past being funny... Just, just stop.

Happy International Women's Day everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

STFC11

Reaction score
As an Ex Burn player now in ticket here is my take on things.

Burn
I have some friends still in burn and spark but the reason i left is most of the cooperative and helpful accounts that were trying their best to be successful in this world had left because they felt betrayed by the new leadership. For 4-5 days after the leadership change happened we had not received one circular mail and on skype we kept getting told just to wait. We did not know what the tribes aim or goal was. I got more information off other tribes about what was happening than i did off the new leadership. The lack of communication was a massive part in the downfall of the tribe in the end.

"Backstabbers"

Once the war was declared with visine no one left straight away but there was little effort in the tribe. The day Pajuno got opped i finished second for ODS of the day behind Purely then Grim Reaper was third. All of us are now in Ticket so for those saying we are cowards who do not care about our tribe mates we were actually some of the ones who cared most. Those leaving were actually top ranked vs visine in the war stats at the time as well. The reason most of us left was because of how frustrated we were with the lack of leadership after Sophie, Mitch and Jens stepped down. The amount of work that Sophie and Mitch (and all their Co's) were putting in to the tribe deserved a world win and i hope they get it.

I did not launch a single attack on any ex tribe mates until the infamous account nobled two of my villages and that is the only account i have actively fought against since leaving. For an account that was 4-5 times my size and with 5 co-players plus incoming Valhal support it's not doing so well! ;)

Visine
I was looking forward to a final showdown once wus and MEA had been cleared. It would of been interesting to see what would of happened if we both had around half the world and set up our frontline with both tribes strongest/active accounts. Visine would of still been favourites for the win but they would of had to work harder for it.

Visine have been great though. The amount of activity in the forums/skype chat has been really good. and also their support (both troops and staying up on calls) during the whole toxic situation was good to see. They have some friendly players and I hope they do win the word now. The whole toxic crew and Shinko and Superdog accounts deserve the win so good luck to them

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Well, I dont like when my friends are trashed in public forum so, i felt the need to post smth. It is good you came around to clariffy that was nothing about gifting...but it is just a lame backstabb.

About backstabbing be normal these days, i disagree...
, you backstabbed balian on 95 don’t forget xD

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This made my day I didn't think someone as egotistical and childish like this could ever exist haha

Just enjoy the game for gods sake and stop trying to make your backstab look good in front of others... It just shows how weak you and your followers are....

No one cares that you backstabbers it's normal nowadays in tw... Just enjoy your fun of rimming x-blue... Those involved all know it was preplaned even before I showed up.

Phaaa people are just so pathetic these days.. It's past being funny... Just, just stop.

Happy International Women's Day everyone :)

Keep up that facade to the outside world, everyone in burn knows how incompetent you are. You kept making promises to other tribes to fuel your personal vendetta without ever accounting for the people you were trying to 'lead'.

Well, I dont like when my friends are trashed in public forum so, i felt the need to post smth. It is good you came around to clariffy that was nothing about gifting...but it is just a lame backstabb.

About backstabbing be normal these days, i disagree...

I think your definition of backstabbing needs an update. Considering pretty much everyone that is in burn decided to rise up against infamous, I'd say it's pretty unanimous how we felt about him internally. Whatever he tries telling ODIN, Balian, Krieger, Muba, you, the reality of the situation is he's the one who tried to betray all of Burn, making moves in the shadows without talking to tribe at all. Just now a few comments before you can see how secretive and fucked up internally burn was run by those two, people were left in the dark, and suddenly we get told to stop launching on WUS, who we had been stomping, to focus on Visine front? For what? Because you are all too shit to win a fair fight against them? You need to ally the entire world together to take on a 28 man team? That is now a 30 player team with Superdog and my account added to it? Spare me the bullcrap. Everyone can keep pointing fingers but the people that actually matter know the truth. Instead of assuming things because someone said so without actual proof, which doesn't exist, and plenty of proof exists that infamous had 0 good intentions with burn.

Last edited:

arabela

Keep up that facade to the outside world, everyone in burn knows how incompetent you are. You kept making promises to other tribes to fuel your personal vendetta without ever accounting for the people you were trying to 'lead'.

My comments in Blue...

I think your definition of backstabbing needs an update. Considering pretty much everyone that is in burn decided to rise up against infamous, I'd say it's pretty unanimous how we felt about him internally. - I mostly see you here bla bla-ing. Also, spare me of your updates on "backstabbing" term. When/IF i will need your advises, i will let you know! Whatever he tries telling ODIN, Balian, Krieger, Muba, you, (I didnt even chat with Meti this world lol. I wasnt even sure he is playing that account till today when i actually asked him if he is the one of those that played Infamous. You thinking that we actually had talks and him tried to convince me of w/e, doesn't do more than proving you are even more paranoid than me.

http://prntscr.com/mv3msx

.... the reality of the situation is he's the one who tried to betray all of Burn, making moves in the shadows without talking to tribe at all. Just now a few comments before you can see how secretive and fucked up internally burn was run by those two, people were left in the dark, and suddenly we get told to stop launching on WUS, who we had been stomping, to focus on Visine front? For what? Take a breath, pls...or some pills! Because you are all too shit to win a fair fight against them? Tbh, with my activity lately, i can be called that too. I won't get into diplo of this world, idc much. You need to ally the entire world together to take on a 28 man team? Again, not sure if u are addressing this to me...again, idc as i didnt play from the start. Krieger, either...otherwise he would have a better account at this point. Joined only to annoy Trex... That is now a 30 player team with Superdog and my account added to it? Hero! Spare me the bullcrap. Hmmm...Nah! Everyone can keep pointing fingers but the people that actually matter know the truth. I am sure your mom told you too much to be confident in yourself ... Instead of assuming things because someone said so without actual proof, which doesn't exist, and plenty of proof exists that infamous had 0 good intentions with burn.

Well, in the end of the day, after so much bla bla...stats shows you left your tribe and backstabbed your ex-mate...

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Well, in the end of the day, after so much bla bla...stats shows you left your tribe and backstabbed your ex-mate...

Who tf cares about stats haha. Why are you here trying to defend indefensible shit? At the end of the day by your own admission you dont care or werent active enough to fully have a grasp of world dynamics or politics so why are you chiming in now because your butt-buddies are autistically screeching to you about this and that and other random crap. Just jog on already

arabela

Whatever you say and makes you happy! I honestly don’t give a crap about your opinion. You have no clue what happened and you’re still trying to butt in. For someone who doesn’t care since you didn’t play from the start, you’re trying a bit too hard to accuse me of shit sweetheart. You’re not even worth my advice, all you did was sit some accounts, posted some reports like it meant something in between the 25:1 caprate burn and visine had over WUS. You can accuse me of shit when you actually do anything remotely noteworthy

For someone who doesnt care about my opinion, you are keep replying to me like you seem you care.

You keep saying i am not worth your advices like i ever asked for your advices. I only say what i notice and this happened now, not when i wasnt playing the world. :) I wasn't accusing you of any shit except reality as it is..

Anyway, all your post shows you think so highly about yourself and everybody is wrong except you lol.. keep show your arrogance when you posting, you're doing great to prove i was right about you ;)

arabela

Who tf cares about stats haha. Why are you here trying to defend indefensible shit? At the end of the day by your own admission you dont care or werent active enough to fully have a grasp of world dynamics or politics so why are you chiming in now because your butt-buddies are autistically screeching to you about this and that and other random crap. Just jog on already

Just bored today. I had a free day from work lol...8 March, women day, I'll probably be bored again in like a month or so and spam public again..

Enjoy my activity ...

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

But I have no personal vendetta... I wanted burn to be the last tribe standing and that pissed off visine :p and apperently all of you guys too since you clearly had other plans :p

I don't know why you lie so much and try so hard haha... There is a reason majority of visine don't hate on me... Its because a lot of them know me unlike you who just spams and acts as if you are my mom calm down hun.

It's funny how only those who don't know me like you spam about me haha those who were against burn from the day I joined :)

All I did was make burn not a puppet of visine and you can clearly see the influence of visine in burn with this huge split. I just forced you to speed up your plan and get you to publicly dirty your hands and that is what truly burns(pun intended) inside you what truly hurts you and a few others :)

Words are cheap...look at your chat history negative comments since day 1...look at the map you are in visine...look at your stats nobling x tribe mates... You are a backstabbers own it and enjoy the fun.

arabela

I don’t ask for your forgiveness, as shown in OP you were the ones working against me when the tribes had an agreement in place.

giphy.gif

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
But I have no personal vendetta... I wanted burn to be the last tribe standing and that pissed off visine :p and apperently all of you guys too since you clearly had other plans :p

I don't know why you lie so much and try so hard haha... There is a reason majority of visine don't hate on me... Its because a lot of them know me unlike you who just spams and acts as if you are my mom calm down hun.

It's funny how only those who don't know me like you spam about me haha those who were against burn from the day I joined :)

All I did was make burn not a puppet of visine and you can clearly see the influence of visine in burn with this huge split. I just forced you to speed up your plan and get you to publicly dirty your hands and that is what truly burns(pun intended) inside you what truly hurts you and a few others :)

Words are cheap...look at your chat history negative comments since day 1...look at the map you are in visine...look at your stats nobling x tribe mates... You are a backstabbers own it and enjoy the fun.

You can keep pretending that is the case, when I posted all the screenshots revealing hazard's true intentions to all the necessary people affected by it. Burn was never a puppet of visine. We had good diplomacy because they were the ONLY tribe that didn't fuck up diplomacy with us by breaking NAP or failing to do as promised during a joint OP.

Maybe hazard and you can make your friends in MEA/WUS believe you, cause they literally believe anything, including the fact I would have revealing pictures of me floating around or Jon would have a triangle relationship with someone in visine... Yes. That's how far they go to grab onto anything that could give them hope of finding a way to come back in this world. But anyone who was burn turned on you two for a reason. And it's not cause they are under the influence of visine. I didn't dirty my hands either, by attacking you I did what everyone else did who was sick and tired of your bullcrap. I could have attacked anyone I wanted around me, bu I didn't want to, I actually went around people to get to your front, which only made it harder for me. Only people I attacked were people in spark that attacked me first that suddenly became active but couldn't answer a CM for the past 3 months before. Besides, you were in burn before me, and several of the others who left burn for ticket, so idk how you can say the people that are against you were already against burn before you joined... But keep trying to save your reputation :) This is apparently not your first failure tho. If anyone is a puppet, it's you, cause you kept trying to push me to ally or merge with MEA since the day I became duchess, then suddenly wanted to ally visine when we started to stomp WUS, then you tried joining visine, and when they turned you down, you ran back to daddy krieger and muba with puppy eyes hoping to make amends and get back at the people that refused you both

Last edited: