Bet Fleezy

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just check your clan messages. Firstly, communicate with each other, afterwards you can comment here, thx... (check Feb 10 2 weeks before you attacked us, but you didnt mention we are off)

10th feb? No, 25th jan.

I see the terms stated, do you know which these terms were?

Barcsa

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/5RUvunm

But you failed to say at least "bye"

You wanna argue? come on, we will. As you wish, We wanna also speak about Brute? Okay, prepare guys with your scripts, maybe my inner friends will not have mercy on you soon ;)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/5RUvunm

But you failed to say at least "bye"

You wanna argue? come on, we will. As you wish, We wanna also speak about Brute? Okay, prepare guys with your scripts, maybe my inner friends will not have mercy on you soon ;)

No no, i am aware we had some sort of relationship. I asked you on what terms it was built, you seem to think it was an ally with no requests from our side. Well, i assume you can piece together 1+1 as to why our diplomacy fell short.

I agree, we should have said something, but the terms didn’t require any cooldown period.

Barcsa

Reaction score
No no, i am aware we had some sort of relationship. I asked you on what terms it was built, you seem to think it was an ally with no requests from our side. Well, i assume you can piece together 1+1 as to why our diplomacy fell short.

I agree, we should have said something, but the terms didn’t require any cooldown period.
Are you high man? I will describe the agreement proving with pics from skype (with Quincy, Red Cup, Slaying) when I arrived home.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Are you high man? I will describe the agreement proving with pics from skype (with Quincy, Red Cup, Slaying) when I arrived home.

Thank you, this will be an interesting read. You can also add your own view to as if you upheld your part of the agreement.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So basically you are telling me you dont know what terms our relationship was built on?

If you do not know, how can you trash talk us?

I wrote to Quincy about the =JNEVA tribe who started to attack us after the agreement, he read but never answer, in that I told if it is not okay to you, just tell and we can change or end up the ally. But I did not get any answer. And of course you 'forgot' to tell us that you end up the ally on feb 10. If we get at least a letter like 'hey noobs, we end up our agreement, we will kill you' it is okay, and absolutely correct.

First Death wanted us to merge with ODZ and make common leadership, after with time we can merge to Death. But we never want a merge with any other tribe, so both of us know this won't work as well as we wanted to.

We want to hit Knock, but we had to delay it because vinszent and helydi don't have their full army. You said you want it to, you can deliver cody's head with Quincy's words.

Unnecessary to play the war here I think :)

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
".....*Deleted chunk of post*.....

Yeah you're right Echo is probably the second best tribe on this world despite not being rank 2 in points, my question to you are. Why would you ruin that by merging them with NF? :) It would be like us merging with your tribe, a downgrade.

Don't sell yourself short man. Putting yourself 3rd or 4th like that just ain't fair to what you have achieved in this world. :rolleyes:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Poor Cody, always losing his head
ThirstyMintyEwe-size_restricted.gif

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I wrote to Quincy about the =JNEVA tribe who started to attack us after the agreement, he read but never answer, in that I told if it is not okay to you, just tell and we can change or end up the ally. But I did not get any answer. And of course you 'forgot' to tell us that you end up the ally on feb 10. If we get at least a letter like 'hey noobs, we end up our agreement, we will kill you' it is okay, and absolutely correct.

First Death wanted us to merge with ODZ and make common leadership, after with time we can merge to Death. But we never want a merge with any other tribe, so both of us know this won't work as well as we wanted to.

We want to hit Knock, but we had to delay it because vinszent and helydi don't have their full army. You said you want it to, you can deliver cody's head with Quincy's words.

Unnecessary to play the war here I think :)

You didn’t write a second time? There has been small transgrassions all over the borders we set from your side, we did not.

You wished to hit knock with us, but when we asked and asked we got no response. Alot of promises from NF but no real comittment and lets be fair, the communication must have been poor at best.

And for the flame about our size, you did not care about size when you attacked rim tribes. Its a war game, it won’t be even fights most of the time.

Yes, lets war on the battlefield.

super mario2

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see some warstats between Knock! and -NF-. Looks like Knock! is loosing heavily to -NF- despite all the support and nukehelp from Death. Thought the purpose for Death to ally Knock! was to gain something out of it, not just loose support and nukes for nothing.

Think it is time for Echo to step in and grab some Knock!villages before Helydi and Vinszent grab them all. Keep up the good work -NF-.

When will we see cody´s head delivered on the plate Slaying promised?

super mario2

Reaction score
You can't say that the villages they are loosing depends on what Knock! is doing because everyone can clearly see that the only villages the warriors in Knock! are able to noble are barbs or free villages from the Bobaccount. So the question still stands what use does Death has of Knock!?

DeletedUser45512

You can't say that the villages they are loosing depends on what Knock! is doing because everyone can clearly see that the only villages the warriors in Knock! are able to noble are barbs or free villages from the Bobaccount. So the question still stands what use does Death has of Knock!?

Explain to me when i said it was all Knock's doing? I can see that they are currently at a net loss in villages for the last week for the tribes they are fighting i never once said it was all Knock doing everything.

Death know the value of Knock and what we are doing so far. Cody still has a head attached to his body

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You mean when you are back you will cap more barbs and use pp to get them bigger in matter of no time? It must be nice when you play like that and win worlds like you say, but still can't cap any of NF villas, or either knock's, so you had to made nap aggrement with knock to have one coast clear, so you still can't cap any of NF villas. It must be hard to be such a good player, but one Barcsa is killing you. I would rather lose but not invest any of my money on this game, than played like that. You are just a big talker, nothing else.

FEAR OF PP PLAYERS IS NOT REAL.

hhh
eace601d5fcd70621ff8410a49aa92c8.png
Sorry for not having more nobles. Could have had better stats but 31 nobles in 3,5 days is expensive. Will get my noob ass back on minting and continue to fail noble another NF player again soon.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
eace601d5fcd70621ff8410a49aa92c8.png
Sorry for not having more nobles. Could have had better stats but 31 nobles in 3,5 days is expensive. Will get my noob ass back on minting and continue to fail noble another NF player again soon.

At least noble players who doesn’t have irl problems, sigh always going for the weak ones..