Funny Messages InGame

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Matt cmon Part of the joke.

Only Reason you got me was because Ginge was spamming me when he was next door 2 seconds with lc. You did get me 2nd time granted.

Ginge you need to shut up lol sitting here acting all high and mighty. I didnt message you stop the BS. Even if it did how ironic it would be anyway after you begging Olve shhh nub !

Sam

DeletedUser119197

Lol yes you did message me. You begged for support. You even joined a bad tribe and then begged for support LOL

I was going to screen shot, but your not worth the energy. And if I’m honest? you play like poop. You need to learn how to build troops bro

And what do you mena I begged olve? Begged him for what? lol he snaked me then I spiked his barbs for a laugh... the only begging there was you and his troops getting lost then rimmed that world

Gg pal rimmed every world I see you play

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can you expand on how I "snaked" you please? 'cause all I did was to join the same tribe as Sam, on a speed where I later got DDosed as the eventual winning tribe launched on me :p

DeletedUser119197

does anyone talk snake so they can translate to me what olve said?

Thanks guys

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whatever the world did to make you so spiteful, you didn't deserve that. Hope you get all the hugs and love you deserve Ginge :)

.uk pro

Matt cmon Part of the joke.

Only Reason you got me was because Ginge was spamming me when he was next door 2 seconds with lc. You did get me 2nd time granted.

Ginge you need to shut up lol sitting here acting all high and mighty. I didnt message you stop the BS. Even if it did how ironic it would be anyway after you begging Olve shhh nub !

Sam

Was the joke spam mailing everybody on the map telling them I was offence in the hope they'd attack me? or was it you joining some tribe for defence? or was the joke the part where I rimmed you twice? Or maybe it was the part where you wanted to report me :'D Idk, I think they're all hilarious!
Especially considering I haven't played speed in 3 years :x

And no... I'm the one who cleared and nobled you, not Ginge :)

DeletedUser119197

Yea I cleared like 400 LC Sam, tbh I’d think that would be all your troops cause your that poo poo

Whatever the world did to make you so spiteful, you didn't deserve that. Hope you get all the hugs and love you deserve Ginge :)

No... I just don’t talk to people who snake out people. If you wanna go ahead and tell Sam probs nearly one of the biggest backstabbers what my plans were that world against him, and everything else, then you go be the sizzling snake you are ;)

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You never told me your plans that speed... We were just chatting, and you suddenly lost your shit when I joined the same tribe as him... :|

All I said was that you were on the speed, and he knew from the start you would attack him so I already had defence at his village anyways. You were one out of 4 people that speed that kept attacking us constantly the entire way. 2bad I "suddenly" lost internet for 5min, enough for the other guys to noble me without any resistance <3

DeletedUser119197

I didn’t attack anyone :D I just spiked everyone’s barbs.

But well that’s good enough for me telling him that I was gonna attack him and then even mentioning my name :D then you join him soon as I say all that

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Eh... He said when he joined "Lol Ginge is here, he will attack me :D" basicly...

I joined him bcs we played the 120h togheter (he was on Incoming Turtle) and he definetly saved my ass early on there :D

DeletedUser119197

How do you know that’s incoming turtle. It really wasn’t

What makes you think it was? I spoke to turtle and he said he got banned for a script. And that he snot co played Sam for a long time.. you get your names mixed up pal Sam would never save anyone.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're so full of hate its insane...

Well... He could tell in detail about the world to me :?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
2ypbryt.png

Dont talk rubbish Nub !

Sam

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well he and his gang of "Attack Olve" came at me giving me rank 1 ODD :D

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I played absolutely horribly, so I feel it wasn't very challenging for you ;)

next time it will be much more competetive <3

DeletedUser119197

wait what? which speed was that lol, i was never attacking or being attacked by any of you? which speed was it