Epic Pandas

DeletedUser108039

Right we wanted the agreement but our tribe changed there mind when you guys didn't get back to us on the agreement? is that a crime?

I already told you, yes you're my friend but i stick with my tribe. we don't always agree on everything it seems.

DeletedUser123226

Overall, I went for taking TP off guard while they were dealing with YES already (not us telling YES to fight them - we aren't their allies, just a good opportunity arose... I can even show you proof I told their duke we are not allies). I definitely ended diplomatic talks because we were all talking about merging... Talking about merging for a LOOOOONNGGGG time. In fact, so long that I was starting to think they were stringing us along. I Tried to expedite the process - even telling them they can have full control of the tribe and let us know what they want. They still didn't do it. To me this was enough reason to think "Well if we aren't going to be allies, I guess we will be enemies." TP has expressed that this was not their intention - I disagree due to my paranoia. Such is life - this is the result.

I still stand by my decision though as they seem to act dirty:

1) I think they strung us along on a merger that was never going to happen because they needed the border safe.
2) I think they invited zucchini just to let him die as a meat shield and protect themselves.
3) They are contacting everyone in their address book for help including contacting most of my tribe to join them.

So I mean... I'm happy with the decision I made despite how it ends.

Deleted User - 10770065

You can make up garbage to try to justify all your incredibly messy, dirty and wild decisions all you want.

My last post here until you guys are inevitably dead.

Pce.

DeletedUser123226

You can make up garbage to try to justify all your incredibly messy, dirty and wild decisions all you want.

My last post here until you guys are inevitably dead.

Pce.

You're much nicer on discord... :(

I need to protect my tribe, even if we merged you guys made it clear you would pick and choose. I can't do that to them - they are my family. :)

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
You guys come asking for a NAP/border agreement and we give you one, next day your duke recruits a player that violates the border agreement. You guys come to us about splitting Chenkus between us, you end up recruiting him the next day instead, despite telling us you dislike him. Your duke tells us he really wants to join us, he declares a 1-2 days later. A few hours into the war you guys kick Chenkus and offer us a ceasefire to noble him together, few hours later your tribe reinvites him back again and insist you will continue attacking us.

b r e e z e

martin musta got to ya

DeletedUser123226

You guys come asking for a NAP/border agreement and we give you one, next day your duke recruits a player that violates the border agreement. You guys come to us about splitting Chenkus between us, you end up recruiting him the next day instead, despite telling us you dislike him. Your duke tells us he really wants to join us, he declares a 1-2 days later. A few hours into the war you guys kick Chenkus and offer us a ceasefire to noble him together, few hours later your tribe reinvites him back again and insist you will continue attacking us.

b r e e z e

martin musta got to ya

I'm the co-duke with madillusions but I made most of the extreme choices with you guys. I explained everything. A couple things i want to clarify from what you said. If "Your duke tells us he really wants to join us" means I told you guys I want to push forward with the merge and get it going - yes that happened. But I wanted it done in such a way that gets it done quick so I know you aren't stringing us along and also protects my current members. It seemed like that wasn't going to happen - end discussion and start war... seems about right in a war game.

And yea, Martin got to me. He had a crazy night. I talked to his co's who were much more normal at the time. I'm not sure what was up with Martin that night but I'm willing to give the guy a second chance after talking with his other cos. So while he was kicked I was indeed exploring my options, including a ceasefire where we kill them. I decided against that ultimately after some discussions.

Once again, you can disagree with my choices if you want, all I can tell you is why I made them. There isn't really a right or wrong side here. I see why you guys are upset and I see why you guys made the choices you did as well. I feel like I keep needing to come back and shed a few more details every time things aren't explained properly though LOL. I have definitely told you we screwed you guys by ending the diplomatic talks - we certainly did and that put you in a rough spot... so I get why you are upset with us and I understand where you are coming from.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I swear, I like this game but everyone blaming everyone make me wanna quit, world 97 all over again >.<

so who wants a cookie and talks about something else? :D

DeletedUser123230

btw, am an old player in tribalwars, nd pro enough.

actually i don't know any one here

but i would like to try a different server

so if someone interesting, text me

gl all

DeletedUser119475

gl all

hqdefault.jpg

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wrong world

If he/she wants to join ,107 just opened

Here's the topic about the battle btwn epic and tp Not the spam section

I was just getting my popcorn when I saw the comment

shadowcrei

gl all

Man this came out of no where.

DeletedUser110019

This hurts my head too much so all I'm gonna say is epic is meanie bullies who really like Zucchini making it easier for Alpha to get villages

DeletedUser120934

so this might be a little late, haven't checked the externals for the past year.. most of you don't know me, yet.

i am one of the cos of Zucchinigod, the player that joined TP right before they declared so let fill you in on some actions "behind the scenes"

a player called paramore, is a dear friend, offered to bash and gift some villas, so after having nobled 5 new villas, had to go on a minting run to get the other villas soon enough to get them ready.. meanwhile both cos were busy (my co and i) and i had been sleep deprived for over 40 hrs. epic declares while we have 6 new villas out of 23, on a minting run so not prepared, and nobody on the account. i sat a sitter that barely had time to tag rather dodge anything, so the next day i came to half my villas with actual troops.. this short story is to take you through the journey of me fighting whatever chaos epic is, solo, with min troops, 3 fronts, and did not ask for stacks cause i thought epic was better than that tbh and expected to be gone within couple days.

if you go check me up now, i still have 2 villas that lahuil is after and jsut lost around 4 nukes to min def with no walls which is pathetic, and reading the declaration of VS, lahuil is sure good with words, not so much with actions, i liked his new tribe's name tho, kind of sums it all up!

and to epic i say the following, i haven't made up my mind yet, but one thing is certain, when the last of one u goes to rim, i'll still be here helping rim your sorry asses, i have fought many tribes on my own before, but never have i met a disorganised tribe, that made it this far. i bet half of epic would press the delete button when the declaration in game takes place.

DeletedUser110019

Roastonio you scared so much they want to surrender :(

Attachments

• f72954d8e212a75d7a3ce28672c5d541.png
    f72954d8e212a75d7a3ce28672c5d541.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 18