• No

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Idk I just PP farm

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I don't even play TW I just troll forums like you do

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser123238

Just pushing your buttons don't be so sensitive it's a TW forum lol.

I love how defensive people are getting, maybe now that BP is down they'll start proving this world has some oomph to it!

This world has aloooooot oompa loompa in it ;)

DeletedUser123210

So you assume that magic/angers aren’t mass recruit/hug2winners? Can’t tell who is even making jokes anymore lmao

Maybe you can make this Jokes to
MF@00
MF@01
MF@02

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
NORTHEAST

Home of Coller and SH. Coller hasn't chosen a tribe, SH looks like a typical mass recruit tribe, I don't see this going anywhere. No idea what is going to happen here. A few decent players here and there but I don't know...it

I did not know it was someone's house before I went in.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tenor.gif

DeletedUser123249

Best Text that i ever read , I just created this account to speak in forum.

Cant speak on my in-game account cuz a lot of people will know me.

I want to be a ghostttttttt

PS: Town Crier you the best world 108 we going together :D

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
SH is certainly no mass recruiting tribe.. and with 30 member limit neither is anyone.. this world is about who u land with up to mid game.. shit or bust.

there are some good tribes here and a few non known from other servers.. slow yes exciting no (lol) but certainly a difference ref stronghold .. btw town yr first post with a tribe progression outlook is great.. luv reading em..:)

Mr Blood Frenzy

SH is certainly no mass recruiting tribe.. and with 30 member limit neither is anyone.. this world is about who u land with up to mid game.. shit or bust.

there are some good tribes here and a few non known from other servers.. slow yes exciting no (lol) but certainly a difference ref stronghold .. btw town yr first post with a tribe progression outlook is great.. luv reading em..:)

Thanks for the luv Kirk ;)

DeletedUser81551

The world seems to be pretty boring thus far with no talent at all other than some good players. All I see in top few tribes are the bunch of losers from w104 trying out a new world lol.

Not to mention the current rank 1 tribe couldn't even afford their own tribe name that they had to steal our tribe's name from HP :D

Mr Blood Frenzy

You talk so much smack... when it comes down too it you lose all your troops like a beginner not even scout first to check... Now that's ironic .. so much for call us mass recruit tribe. Now as for collar, Last Time i spoke to John he wasn't 100% sure what he wanted too do beside PP farming the world.

Attachments

• RedKlahn.jpg
    RedKlahn.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 41

DeletedUser121486

You talk so much smack... when it comes down too it you lose all your troops like a beginner not even scout first to check... Now that's ironic .. so much for call us mass recruit tribe. Now as for collar, Last Time i spoke to John he wasn't 100% sure what he wanted too do beside PP farming the world.

Would you like me to attack instead? :rolleyes:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

It will recover them quickly, but that does not change that you are mass recruit tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122473

.. and with 30 member limit neither is anyone..

Tribe limit = 30.
30 people will win.

If you've got over 60+ usernames planning on all winning together (start playing USSR anthem) then I'd call it mass recruitment. Glorious mass recruitment.

P.s. Cody I love you ♥

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tribe limit = 30.
30 people will win.

If you've got over 60+ usernames planning on all winning together (start playing USSR anthem) then I'd call it mass recruitment. Glorious mass recruitment.

P.s. Cody I love you ♥

All good BB Anyone who played with or against me knows I will fight any battle uphill or downhill :p

i recommend the world rimming me now before i start taking villages and spread like a cancer across this trash world :D