• drw&-vs-

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The tribe is now at war with Victorious Secrets!

War name: Epic fail

Declaration:
Now it’s time to tell you a tale,
About your leadership and it’s epic fail.
Asking us for an alliance and playing nice,
But you begged CND to attack us, twice.
Even offering to give them sits,
If you think that’s dumb, it isn’t all of it.
Now let’s get started on this guy Cornish.
Whose account is that?
I think I know.
Its owner is quite sad though.
It really is a tale of woe,
I watch him frown, he seems so low.
He rises from his bitter bed,
With thoughts of sadness in his head.
Facing the day with endless dread,
He idolises being dead.
His tribe is foolish, naive and weak.
They failed with promises they aught to keep,
So until the end they shall not sleep.
When their villages are ours to keep.
He thinks he had us fooled,
He thinks he had us beat,
He thinks his spy passed clever info,
But the info was wrote by me.
See no one wants you Cornish,
Even epic kicked you once.
You bounce around from tribe to tribe.
You really are a dunce

So epic members, do you feel betrayed?
At your leaders you should be dismayed.
Even now begging for an invite. Will do anything but actually fight.
All of them want an out. But they’ll join you in your route.
So don't worry we wont recruit.
Lahuil and cornish get flushed down the chute.
lassitlen writes an essay to make a point,
Reading his stuff makes me want to do a joint...op on epic its really bugging because once all the hard talks done you just turn to hugging

We do hope we’ve not been too rude.

We’d hate to upset sokka’s food

"Ever seen a tv show called +scared straight+?

Yeah... They take spoiled kids out to a jail for day to scare them back to a polite way..

And if that doesnt work, i heard through a grapevine that they just noble the kids instead..

I dont know though, who am i to second guess? Or to judge..

Guess we will find out..."

- Lassel (1 month before his death)

DeletedUser81551

A gang bang is a gang bang. You ganged up against TP and now when your tribe is being gang banged you whine about it :D

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A gang bang is a gang bang. You ganged up against TP and now when your tribe is being gang banged you whine about it :D

I didnt whine lol, only said got to love a gang bang. :D I like to fight I dont mind it

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Epic, without a doubt, have the strangest method of diplomacy I have ever seen in tribal wars. Offer a merge to TP then recruit Chenkus, offer -VS- an alliance and tell tribes to attack them from behind and then to top it all off threaten the duke of Drow and expect no repercussions.

Its all very bizarre but its safe to say you brought this on yourself with some top notch terrible diplomacy.

ps: Sam and I take credit for that poem. But mainly me because I am funnier

ashoka1

That poem had me dying. That was good kudos to the guy that wrote it.

Bravo, bravo :)

In the Past great leaders used similar lines to inspire Men.

During World War II's Battle of the Bulge, U.S. General Tony McAuliff told his troops:

"Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. That means we have the greatest opportunity ever presented to an army. We can attack in any direction we choose."

Nowadays people wants to internal their way to Top & not attack in all directions

DeletedUser81551

Epic, without a doubt, have the strangest method of diplomacy I have ever seen in tribal wars. Offer a merge to TP then recruit Chenkus, offer -VS- an alliance and tell tribes to attack them from behind and then to top it all off threaten the duke of Drow and expect no repercussions.

Its all very bizarre but its safe to say you brought this on yourself with some top notch terrible diplomacy.

Just have a look at their leadership. That explains everything. Its a random noob tribe lead by 2-3 noobs who think they are great lol. And ofc a tribe where Sir cornish is playing.

DeletedUser80720

Just have a look at their leadership. That explains everything. Its a random noob tribe lead by 2-3 noobs who think they are great lol. And ofc a tribe where Sir cornish is playing.
lol and the -VS- leader ship isnt?

i guess thats why the -VS- Drw and 3301 leader are all real life friends and they are allied together to hit 1 tribe at a time with all 3 tribes

well thats what sam admitted on discord to someone in epic anyway

DeletedUser123226

Hello, one of the noob leaders here.

Not sure how many times I need to say we never had an agreement with TP, but we did not (they thought we did... oops). We also didn't plan to hit with YES! - they were already fighting them for a while and we found out when we were going to hit. Wasn't an alliance as I told YES! Apparently we can't attack the same person at the same time without being accused of alliance (this is typical from tw community at this point) - they could even confirm we never marked as alliance and I even have screenshot saying we are "at most" NAP.

Meanwhile I have proof that 3301, DRW, and -VS- are in a triple hug alliance (three of the top 5 tribes). So yea, I'd say it's pretty different.

Regardless, no one is crying. It's a war game. Unlike everyone else, we are ready to fight - even if that means dying to huggers. This is how most games end and are won so it must be expected and it most certainly was.

Good luck to all :)

DeletedUser108039

Lmao at threaten duke of DROW. thats the most hilarious thing i have ever read, considering hes the one throwing all the threats about.

it sad that hes just mad from one time lassel was mean to him... seems he can't take a joke as much as he likes can give.

DeletedUser80720

Lmao at threaten duke of DROW. thats the most hilarious thing i have ever read, considering hes the one throwing all the threats about.

it sad that hes just mad from one time lassel was mean to him... seems he can't take a joke as much as he likes can give.
i think hes talking about me DJ but then again i never threatened anyone in Drw that didnt threaten me first

DeletedUser108039

i think hes talking about me DJ but then again i never threatened anyone in Drw that didnt threaten me first

Well... you're a very sensitive person. so its understandable for you to lash out back. tyrant seems like an easily angered and fairly strange person.