drw and -vs- against epic

who will win

• drw&-vs-

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

Deleted User - 10770065

Actually... by your own members definition for argument, despite my conversation in game, it would be an alliance:

a union or association formed for mutual benefit, especially between countries or organizations.

Read that very carefully. It's mutually beneficial for both of you cause it makes them easier to kill. Sooooo. Yup. :) Wow looks like we are seeing the flaw in defining it this way now, huh?

The definition doesn't say "MUST HAVE SHARED FORUM"

We are attacking the same tribe, yes. But we aren't actively talking in a shared forum posting reports, asking for support/snipes for each other and declaring on tribes together. Big difference there buddy.

DeletedUser123226

No if you read my definition it's pretty clear that it's an alliance. Because you've declared together on the same tribe and you're attacking together, maybe not in sync but still together.
And most recently your own very account sniped (supporting) a fake train going at a yes village. I'm gonna leave it as this because you're in only denying the obvious.

@sir cornish I don't see any connection I'm afraid.

I'll leave it at this too. I see you're very bothered by this and would prefer everyone just gives you your way on this because I don't care one way or the other what you call it.

DeletedUser123226

We are attacking the same tribe, yes. But we aren't actively talking in a shared forum posting reports, asking for support/snipes for each other. Big difference there buddy.

It's not... it fits the definition. It's mutually beneficial between two parties working towards the same goal. The definition is APPARENTLY all that matters. So explain to me how it doesn't fit it and I'll agree.

Deleted User - 10770065

I don't care what the definition says or doesn't say. The fact is that you're working with YES and have been since warring us. Us and Mafia have just been attacking the same tribe at the same time. That's all there is to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
god cross reading your mails made my iq half. It was only 5 to begin with christ.

Yes opped us twice in a multi week war. One of them was hours before you then opped us. Hardly likely to be a coincedence, more likely, you coordianted to draw defence away. Seems like you are working together even if you didnt make them your "ally" using tribal wars feature.

Additionally, you spoon, your mail with aragorn says "it should be mutually beneficial" fitting the definition sam provided of an alliance.

So coordinated ops, defending for each other and not attacking one another. That sounds like every TW alliance I have ever experience.

We are hitting yes and Mafia have joined the party to try to get free villages. We have not done any of the other things I have just mentioned with them. Hence that sounds liek the normal TW oppurtunism by a nearby tribe smelling weakness. ooh, sort of like VS and DROW today...... ;)

DeletedUser123226

I don't care what the definition says or doesn't say. The fact is that you're working with YES and have been since warring us. Us and Mafia have just been attacking the same tribe together. That's all there is to it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DeletedUser123226

you ok there buddy?

Just watching you guys try to argue that you and Mafia doing the same thing we did with YES and claim yours isn't an alliance and ours is is HILARIOUS to me. Please... please continue. I love hearing about how one of you joined the war so it would be mutually beneficial to grab more villages after the other started it.

DeletedUser123226

Guys... this just in. It's not an official alliance if there is no shared forum. You can work with others towards a common goal all you want, just don't share a forum on tribal wars and you are good :confused:

PorkSword

Reaction score
god cross reading your mails made my iq half. It was only 5 to begin with christ.

Yes opped us twice in a multi week war. One of them was hours before you then opped us. Hardly likely to be a coincedence, more likely, you coordianted to draw defence away. Seems like you are working together even if you didnt make them your "ally" using tribal wars feature.

Additionally, you spoon, your mail with aragorn says "it should be mutually beneficial" fitting the definition sam provided of an alliance.

So coordinated ops, defending for each other and not attacking one another. That sounds like every TW alliance I have ever experience.

We are hitting yes and Mafia have joined the party to try to get free villages. We have not done any of the other things I have just mentioned with them. Hence that sounds liek the normal TW oppurtunism by a nearby tribe smelling weakness. ooh, sort of like VS and DROW today...... ;)
Or maybe this sounds too correct for you?

Deleted User - 10770065

This is the guy who ran his tribe into a brick wall by being paranoid as shit and breaking agreements for no reason. Congrats on the L buddy.

DeletedUser123226

Or maybe this sounds too correct for you?

Wasn't worth responding to because your "Coordinated ops/defending each other" are both wrong but you will be like "OMG NO THEY AREN'T" even though you have no clue what we discussed. I did one snipe for them because I like the guy who asked for it. Wow, sue me. We even had a discussion on discord how we weren't going to use our troops for them when they asked for snipes, once again... could show. It wasn't coordinated ops, IDK what you guys saw but we just told YES we would send attacks constantly and I literally told him to do whatever he wants. OMG so coordinated.

It's really not worth trying to explain this anymore cause somehow you see your situation so different. Ultimately the total agreement was "Hey, let's not attack each other but we can both get something out of attacking the same tribe" "Hey, let's share a forum so we get more information cause we aren't morons". It's the same thing as you guys and Mafia.

DeletedUser123226

This is the guy who ran his tribe into a brick wall by being paranoid as shit and breaking agreements for no reason. Congrats on the L buddy.

This is the guy who lost 31 villages to the tribe run by an idiot/noob.

Hope those 9 retakes make you feel better about the situation though.

DeletedUser110019

Wasn't worth responding to because your "Coordinated ops/defending each other" are both wrong but you will be like "OMG NO THEY AREN'T" even though you have no clue what we discussed. I did one snipe for them because I like the guy who asked for it. Wow, sue me. We even had a discussion on discord how we weren't going to use our troops for them when they asked for snipes, once again... could show. It wasn't coordinated ops, IDK what you guys saw but we just told YES we would send attacks constantly and I literally told him to do whatever he wants. OMG so coordinated.

It's really not worth trying to explain this anymore cause somehow you see your situation so different. Ultimately the total agreement was "Hey, let's not attack each other but we can both get something out of attacking the same tribe" "Hey, let's share a forum so we get more information cause we aren't morons". It's the same thing as you guys and Mafia.

See where you went wrong is the fact you used discord

Deleted User - 10770065

Aww poor things. I guess when you invited them to the in game war that was just for the lols too?

This is the guy who lost 31 villages to the tribe run by an idiot/noob.

I lost 31 villages?!?!?!?!

PorkSword

Reaction score
can you read??? C OMEGALUL ORDINATED = "Yes opped us twice in a multi week war. One of them was hours before you then opped us. Hardly likely to be a coincedence, more likely, you coordianted to draw defence away. "

DeletedUser123226

can you read??? C OMEGALUL ORDINATED = "Yes opped us twice in a multi week war. One of them was hours before you then opped us. Hardly likely to be a coincedence, more likely, you coordianted to draw defence away. "

Hate to break it to you but it was a coincidence. Show me where we coordinated since you see all the forum. Oh wait... we didn't.