Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/scavengingFinal.js');
Public?
Public
Just a small reminder to everyone (as I see other markets giving this topic attention): while this script is approved on international, this does not mean it is approved on other markets. An approval on international only makes it legal to use on Tribal Wars Beta and Tribal Wars US. Any other market will need approval from that specific market!

If you have not done so, you are at risk of being banned on these other markets. It is strongly recommended to submit this script for review on your respective markets beforehand.

Last update: 11 JUNE 2019 - REWRITING CODE FROM SCRATCH
https://puu.sh/DEi8Q.mp4

13 June: added a counter that says how many times the script got used by all users :D

How to use:

Bind the script to one of your quickbar numbers (for example, numpad3)

press numpad3, enter, 4 times, one time for each option. It will end up having sent out all categories for the exact same runtime.

Scavenge script:

Code:
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/scavengingFinal.js');

Youtube tutorial by Marshyyy

Preview:
CK0Wl.gif

Feel free to give feedback in comments or report any problems, I will attempt to fix them asap.

Current known bugs: None?

Update 27/02: fixed for .US worlds
Update 02/03: ADDED AUTOMATED GRABBING OF VARIABLES! Great progress
Update 07/03: Added functionality on hopefully all servers! (Cant test myself on every server so please give feedback)
Update 08/03: Rewrote and condensed script, fixed recalculation bug when going past certain limits
Update 09/03: Adjusted script to work for mobile app!
Update 16/03: Approved on .nl! Ticket nr. #T13037887
Update 05/04: Added option to disable individual categories

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 8

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi @JawJaw,

There was a message sent round confirming the use of the script, however whenever I attempt to use it, the same red box appears saying "The Script has been forbidden by the Tribal Wars Team"

Can you please confirm that the exact script is as follows just in case I'm reading the wrong thing.

javascript:
//Creators: Sophie "Shinko to Kuma" - Mitchell "Superdog"
$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fjvfvfa20xpaii2/scavengingfinal.js');

dropbox scripts are blocked on .uk. Until a mod there reuploads the script onto media.tribalwars.com I host on my personal dropbox, it won't work.

for now, you can use this:

https://pastebin.com/jkfgya2t

it is basically a condensed version of the script from the link. I stripped it from all UI, and condensed it down to fit into the quickbar. You have to adjust the troops you want to enable/disable in the code itself by changing true to false per type or vice versa, and adjusting runtime is done inside the script too. Feel free to request a UK mod to upload the script on their host tho.
Thread on co.uk:
https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/index.php?threads/scavenge-script-approved.26294/#post-469144

DeletedUser122734

Great Script, I'm missing a feature however, and that is the possibility to choose what scavenging levels it should be splitting the troops for. I for an example want to disable the level 1 scavenging, I only want to split the troops for lvl 2,3, and 4, not lvl 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

bubbaray97

It doesn't seem to be working on world 105 at the moment...it will switch to the scavenging screen, but on the second click it never does anything...the little box to pick you troops never displays (Chrome browser on desktop)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to be working on world 105 at the moment...it will switch to the scavenging screen, but on the second click it never does anything...the little box to pick you troops never displays (Chrome browser on desktop)

I’ll check when im home this evening, sorry

DeletedUser123237

Can’t seem to get this to work on mobile app Shinko, it just does nothing when clicked. Works fine on chrome though

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can’t seem to get this to work on mobile app Shinko, it just does nothing when clicked. Works fine on chrome though
When I get home I’ll go over the code and see whats going on. I havent changed anything recently and suddenly it doesnt work properly anymore... I’ll rewrite it fast tonight and possibly add individual catgory disabling too

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Just tested it, I have no troops on 105 but the script definitely works on chrome on 105:
dj4lXuY.png

iOS or android? I know it works on iOS but have no way of testing it on android, and overall the android app is terrible. it works on mobile browser too incase you want to circumvent the problem

bubbaray97

Thanks for looking into this. This is pretty weird...script works great in incognito mode, but won't work normally. I tried a full clearing of my cache & history and still not working.
But not the end of the world to just play the game in incognito :)

DeletedUser121895

Not working on .it today..
It opens but it doesn't do what it's supposed to do (filling troops box)

It works for the first village, then if I switch problems start

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not working on .it today..
It opens but it doesn't do what it's supposed to do (filling troops box)

It works for the first village, then if I switch problems start

what problems? do you rerun the script on the next village? on .net we arent allowed to do multiple actions at once so I'm not allowed to automate the going to the next page etc

DeletedUser123272

I hate you guys.

Your script is now automated by someone and gameplay isnt fair anymore.
I have found that video somewhere on portugal site but language inside looks like polish, propably.
In my information this script is free and can be found on web. I wasnt lucky for that.
Only downloaded that video and uploaded to my dropbox to show it for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/v1wvqra75dalgza/cRcB3Wm71q.mp4

I dont have any idea with coding but i can make easy macro for clicking.
I know its illegal but if I can, so everyone can. I really dont like that script, because it is too op for someone new in this game.

Just imagine... You are new in game and play versus someone with that "automated" version of your approved script.
Is that funny?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I hate you guys.

Your script is now automated by someone and gameplay isnt fair anymore.
I have found that video somewhere on portugal site but language inside looks like polish, propably.
In my information this script is free and can be found on web. I wasnt lucky for that.
Only downloaded that video and uploaded to my dropbox to show it for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/v1wvqra75dalgza/cRcB3Wm71q.mp4

I dont have any idea with coding but i can make easy macro for clicking.
I know its illegal but if I can, so everyone can. I really dont like that script, because it is too op for someone new in this game.

Just imagine... You are new in game and play versus someone with that "automated" version of your approved script.
Is that funny?

I’m sorry but you can literally automate everything in TW. i don’t see how you would hate me for making life easier for EVERYONE who plays TW and some people decide to abuse something that isnt legal on any script/ gameplay element. I’m not the only person who wrote a scavenge script either, I know of atleast 3 other versions that are approved on other servers.

My point is: cheaters will always cheat. Not just with a simple gameplay element as scavenging. I make scripts FOR FREE to help people. The script I host is approved, legal, and it’s what me and everyone I play with uses.

DeletedUser123272

"I’m sorry but you can literally automate everything in TW." <-- Not everything. It wasnt possible to automate scavenge. Now it is, with your script. As I said before, even me can do that with some macro.

"I’m not the only person who wrote a scavenge script either, I know of atleast 3 other versions that are approved on other servers." <-- It is sad that people do not understand that script should be illegal.

"My point is: cheaters will always cheat." <-- They wont always get banned, its impossible to catch everyone.

" i don’t see how you would hate me for making life easier for EVERYONE who plays TW" <-- Ofc thank You. That script is so useful. Make life easier, but for who? People who play TW or people who are writing scripts? It is .net serwer. I found that automated version on portuguese site and language from video is polish. It should makes you wonder how much versions and copies are roaming modified on whole web.

I know that now is too late, but I want you just to know that you support cheaters and not fair play mostly by this script. You should remember that is big difference between scripts like incoming support calculator or attack planer or some coordinate extractor. These are examples of legal scripts, small tools, which really help people without interrupting gameplay. Why? People cannot use them as some parts of scripts/macros which are run 24/7.

To be honest. I feel respect to you that you are able to write such amazing things, but i think also you should ask yourself how much it can be useful before write it/publish.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"I’m sorry but you can literally automate everything in TW." <-- Not everything. It wasnt possible to automate scavenge. Now it is, with your script. As I said before, even me can do that with some macro.

"I’m not the only person who wrote a scavenge script either, I know of atleast 3 other versions that are approved on other servers." <-- It is sad that people do not understand that script should be illegal.

"My point is: cheaters will always cheat." <-- They wont always get banned, its impossible to catch everyone.

" i don’t see how you would hate me for making life easier for EVERYONE who plays TW" <-- Ofc thank You. That script is so useful. Make life easier, but for who? People who play TW or people who are writing scripts? It is .net serwer. I found that automated version on portuguese site and language from video is polish. It should makes you wonder how much versions and copies are roaming modified on whole web.

I know that now is too late, but I want you just to know that you support cheaters and not fair play mostly by this script. You should remember that is big difference between scripts like incoming support calculator or attack planer or some coordinate extractor. These are examples of legal scripts, small tools, which really help people without interrupting gameplay. Why? People cannot use them as some parts of scripts/macros which are run 24/7.

To be honest. I feel respect to you that you are able to write such amazing things, but i think also you should ask yourself how much it can be useful before write it/publish.

I don't support cheating, and my script should in no way be illegal. It literally only does some calculations and fills in some textboxes. Anything automated or macrod is NOT part of my doing so accusing me of supporting cheaters is literally as low as you can get. With your mindset every script is bad cause scripts ARE made to make life easier for people. AUTOMATING is something I never condone of but I'm not the one that needs to police what people do. Automating scavenging isnt even that gamebreaking considering you cant make it farm more than its able to farm, only thing you can do is send out the farms faster, and even then, automated sending would maybe save you 2 mins on a group of 400 villages. it's already fast without automation.

one of the most powerful scripts in the game, loot enhancer, or loot assistant (which is actually part of the game) could be automated as well, easy as hell. But I think it is pathetic you decide to take out your frustration on me for supplying a tool to the community to save time when we already have enough timesinks.

On another note, on some servers rules are different. It's perfectly possible some TW servers allow the behavior you saw on the polish video. .NET doesn't allow it, so I didn't make it that way.

DeletedUser123272

It literally only does some calculations and fills in some textboxes. Anything automated or macrod is NOT part of my doing so accusing me of supporting cheaters is literally as low as you can get.
Your script is/can be main part of many other illegal scripts. How stupid you must be to do not understand that. Sorry, but i see that truth is painful for you.

Atleast id like you to change point of view for a while. Stop thinking that im attacking your person or your work and think rationally... how much more will be bots or multi-accounts self scavenging when there is code doing almost 90% job. Calculating amounts of troops was too part of game, better player who calculate more accurate get more resources with less time than the other one. Now it doesnt matter. Just click your script. Id like to say that youre even killing fun but do not want be too much rude.

I play tribal wars for eight years. There are a lot of legal scripts which are very good, but like always, there are two sides of coin and im sure that your script is on the other side.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I played tw since 2009. How long you play doesn't mean jack shit. My script literally does nothing the scripts you call on the 'good side' dont. I literally could make the game autosnipe all incomings if I wanted. Coders with bad intention can do whatever they want. The entire game is run by scripts. And I'm not talking user made ones, hell the scavenging page itself is created by a script. So EVERY quickbar/bookmark script could be on the bad side of the coin you mention. Every script can be part of an illegal version. With your logic, scripts in general should be banned. I have no idea why you are blaming my script in specific when we literally have to deal with players using automated snipe scripts, automated farm scripts, automated build scripts.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just to calm the situation,

If you suspect anyone to be using an illegal script, or you have been given an unusual script and you want to make sure it's legal or not please submit a ticket via the support system.

Once submitted, we (or in this case the polish market) can look into it.

Please note, that other markets do have different rules.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.