A Lesson to the Greeks (Why Nibiru lost HP)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Actually i dont care at all about your hp or all the other post in this thread but id like to inform you that greek server is one of the most competitive server exist.Either on speeds or in normal worlds many greek players/tribes have had outstaning performances and we have won many of them too.You just dont know it..I dont care how they lost in HP.Im not a fun of them either.Imagine we just ignore them in our server.But from my experience and fellow teammates too,net specifically has by far the most unskilled players we have ever seen comparing the quantity of them participating in every world..
Thinking your little post and the fact that (if im not mistaken) they lost in HP,makes me consider how many post would make if they won this.
Fyi in our server we wouldnt even care about you.Plus,good luck if indeed our server merges with yours
Cheers

Yeah

No.

Enjoy being big fish in your small pond because it won't last.

Let me know when you have the balls to play a real world on .net and we can have a date. If I ever find an opportunity to be on a front with you I'd show you just how sub par you nerds are when it comes to the big leagues.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Only good ones were Waka and Nubiru, the only devoted players, no one even took you seriously cause you couldn't even dominate early. If you are so good you would have been something early and warred with bro instead of merging. Diplomacy won your battle, or should I say the mods. I wasn't even playing hp completely seriously cause I play other worlds and somehow I destroyed all of magic in farm and conquers, top 3 first half of the world, lol the best you crack me up. The best already left obviously they wouldn't put up with this.

No one took us serious yet Nibiru was in talks with tribes like BRO/Swedish tribes to take Magic out/slow us down since early game? The only "good and devoted" players were in Nibiru and Waka? You talking about devoted players like JamesStrong, Icarus, virginity, El Bahatee? These devoted players that were in the top rankings all world from farming, what happened to those amazing accounts? They ran into a better tribe named Magic that ran through everyone and they were no where to be found when the real wars started. Icarus lasted a few days, but ask him WHO HIS DADDY IS?

I wasn't even playing hp completely seriously cause I play other worlds
Me too bro, i didn't even farm all world we wanted to give you amazing pro's a head start farming and you scrubs still couldn't win.

Deleted User - 10770065

I love the salty tears and the lame excuses the losers come up with every world. Keep hoping noobs will only play on your worlds and you'll win eventually.

colonelabbas

Imagine thinking you are god like cause bots dont get detected in your server

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
No one took us serious yet Nibiru was in talks with tribes like BRO/Swedish tribes to take Magic out/slow us down since early game? The only "good and devoted" players were in Nibiru and Waka? You talking about devoted players like JamesStrong, Icarus, virginity, El Bahatee? These devoted players that were in the top rankings all world from farming, what happened to those amazing accounts? They ran into a better tribe named Magic that ran through everyone and they were no where to be found when the real wars started. Icarus lasted a few days, but ask him WHO HIS DADDY IS?
Me too bro, i didn't even farm all world we wanted to give you amazing pro's a head start farming and you scrubs still couldn't win.

I am not even greek, like I said before I was just a co. I have played on .net since W12 on a few accounts here and there when I have time. I have no affiliation with the greeks so that's funny..? You said you were good in 105 too.. tried to backtime my fakes lol, guess who has your village now. If you actually got a chance to fight me instead of banning me I would have done to you what was done every other time I met you in TW groot, but no you had to gang up on me with WAKA, I held strong for weeks verses two biggest tribes in the world and only the banhammer could take me down. Not my fault have fun with your fake wins guys, I am sure Thom will be there saving your butt every world too.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You said you were good in 105 too.. tried to backtime my fakes lol, guess who has your village now. If you actually got a chance to fight me instead of banning me I would have done to you what was done every other time I met you in TW groot,

back timing fakes? what are you smoking dude that's the PP i'm using in 107 atm if you care to join NE and take a L from groot :D

121 Echo Of God (452|496) K44 4,356 I-AM-GROOT [|4U|] aksu [!4U!] 2019-01-18 22:39:44

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

I am not even greek, like I said before I was just a co. I have played on .net since W12 on a few accounts here and there when I have time. I have no affiliation with the greeks so that's funny..? You said you were good in 105 too.. tried to backtime my fakes lol, guess who has your village now. If you actually got a chance to fight me instead of banning me I would have done to you what was done every other time I met you in TW groot, but no you had to gang up on me with WAKA, I held strong for weeks verses two biggest tribes in the world and only the banhammer could take me down. Not my fault have fun with your fake wins guys, I am sure Thom will be there saving your butt every world too.

Trash Talking about I-AM-GROOT crew's skills and overall gameplay is probably the lamest thing you can do lol.

If you are going to 'attempt' putting us down atleast try to come up with valid points. By saying that Nibiru was better cus snipe requests got covered within an hour, nibiru were the best farmers in early game, Magic won by diplomacy (even tho we fought like 10 tribes maybe during midgame) etc you are only making yourself look stupid xD

And saying that Nibiru or WAKA were the best farmers in the world is a joke. Us in Alpha and war-peace have always been top farmers in the world. Unlike Nibiru, we did not have boosted start up and were always at war with some tribe or the other. Nibiru only fought noob tribes in their area most of the world where even 10 hr trains worked just fine without any splits/anti snipes but when tactical and managerial skills were required to take out a tribe like Magic they were no where to be found.

The core Magic team is just brutal. Any good player who has played against Magic team on previous worlds can confirm that just by looking at the roster. And this team is probably the best team you can put together in Tribal Wars and not just net server. So claiming that Magic were unskilled and won cus of diplomacy is just a bad joke cus this team is well known for winning worlds without hugging.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

why are 2 magic players trash talking each other lol? Wtf haha

Anyhow, came back to read the forums, I feel like that stupid person called Micheal some of you must know him lol

Oh btw we didn’t farm, cuz I don’t farm and if I don’t farm the acc won’t farm cuz I was basically the only one who had time

FYI

Will check back next week what’s happening :) personally I’d like to know a list of the best players who performed this world even if it was for a day or two see who deserves credit

colonelabbas

You were tough threatening me because I was going to noble your friend, then you got cleared right after. Sorry, It is difficult to think you are good after that.

How hard is it to beg your neighbours for support to stack a backtime against the biggest player in the area?

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You were tough threatening me because I was going to noble your friend, then you got cleared right after. Sorry, It is difficult to think you are good after that.

We never got cleared, we backtimed a nuke and ran into a stack lol Then the guy attacked us and lost every troop he had did he not? what are you on about you did nothing nOOb we got internalled after pp farming the next month :D

DeletedUser119197

That guy I think is one of I am monster coplayer who played when the account was in Nibiru.

Yup that guy is one of the main players on that account

Hence why I disliked thom straight away for wanting to recruit him, he’s such asss, and a noob, he got banned in my tribe last HP for multi accounting he said “he has my password and I have his, we are co playing” no... just no.. that’s not how it works lol

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Yup that guy is one of the main players on that account

Hence why I disliked thom straight away for wanting to recruit him, he’s such asss, and a noob, he got banned in my tribe last HP for multi accounting he said “he has my password and I have his, we are co playing” no... just no.. that’s not how it works lol
You really are something lol, you were the one attacking me for playing in nubiru when I told you I was just there to get #1 farm every day basically I wasn't even in the tribe chat for the longest time. You took it personally and were extremely disrespectful for no reason, so call me an ass and a noob lol I know I am not the only one to see through that grime. I still owned your farms and conquers and defended against your entire tribes attacks while my tribe was busy elsewhere for weeks, maybe if you were nice we could have proved that these magic guys are not as hardcore as they think.

Last edited:

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
We never got cleared, we backtimed a nuke and ran into a stack lol Then the guy attacked us and lost every troop he had did he not? what are you on about you did nothing nOOb we got internalled after pp farming the next month :D

I am going on about how you were talking like you were going to crush me but you did nothing but get worked up over some fakes, this noob crushed you this hp world. So then what does that make you.

DeletedUser119197

Welp rip, should have never recruited monster

This is why why I’ve disliked thom, honestly exontroot your so stupid

You did not “crush” Otto. Absolute bot