Haha good to make someone happy :p

wel I also can die a happy man :D
5641bd5041fcf3ba6feb990bb663a1b6.png

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Congrats on this one man

j1jj53m.png

thx :) could have gone more but things dont always go, how you want it.

wel one of my last post here on this world. I had fun while it lasted and to everyone else gl with this world. I am done with this world. call it what you want, I dont care.

DeletedUser123226

btw cross saying epic isnt the same as shady as drw. here is proof

7f6fa90f272c6ea169f3036263c1739a.png

You are not in our tribe. You left it. You were not kicked. You sat whining to me on discord for an hour while I asked if you wanted to come back. You said you weren't coming back.

Explain to me how attacking someone not in my tribe makes me shady? o_O

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wel gl trying on you, you wont get a village when I get my def back just see my ods >.>

DeletedUser123226

wel gl trying on you, you wont get a village when I get my def back just see my ods >.>

We are being attacked by three large tribes anyway. I'm not sure if you've noticed but the amount that I care about what I do or don't do in this game is at a low.

DeletedUser123226

That's a great quality for a tribe leader to have :)

I mean it might not make for the best tribe leader but I do get to retain sanity in my real life due to it. So yea... I'll take that for sure :D

DeletedUser123216

there is only so much you can do when players cant even tag nolbes. or dont ask for a sitter or even give info about trains untill they are 2 hours before landing time.

I dont think drw will win this world but I believe -vs- has a good chance to win this world.

we don't know, all possibilities can happen, let's enjoy this troublesome stage. Boss ;)

DeletedUser123226

39YLb0h.png

2ijIekA.png

8AP6Mx6.png

Wow... look at players lose troops in a war game. How very surprising.

DeletedUser123226

If that's the case it would be interesting to see their fight with Uni :)

Yea, I personally think Uni will win but I definitely think -VS- could make a run for it since they have 3301 with them! Should be a good world to pay attention to... from the sidelines LOL

I can tell you this much, I will most certainly not be winning. :D