drw and -vs- against epic

who will win

• drw&-vs-

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser110019

Yea, I personally think Uni will win but I definitely think -VS- could make a run for it since they have 3301 with them! Should be a good world to pay attention to... from the sidelines LOL

I can tell you this much, I will most certainly not be winning. :D
they gonna merge end game

White-Shadow

Reaction score
Why are people whining about toxicity is the big question, been years since we have seen some real hate on this game, my god.

DeletedUser123226

Why are people whining about whining about toxicity, been years since we have seen some real whining about toxicity.

Snorlax

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can't believe this. I just received a mail claiming that the leaders from DRW, -VS- & 3301 is friends??? I don't think I ever could, in my right mind, go on in this world, knowing that they're actually friends. Why couldn't they just... not.. be friends... Lies, after lies, after lies. I was promised that all 100 was gonna win this world, and now I find out that there can only be 35??? I QUIT!!! NOOOOOO. GOSH DANG IT. WHY ARE THEY FRIENDS?!?!?!

I'm cry.

Thanks captain flash for the update.

lol

Snorlax

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Epidemic. Thanks for the three-day ban, really appreciate it. Now that we're back in business, watch out. You have no clue what my 122 chickens can do!

DeletedUser123067

I just wait for UNI to finally unleash on those pests.

They can bot as much as they want and have as many small multiaccounts, they still won't win.

Hey, don't involve us into this, we enjoying the popcorn atm.
tenor.gif

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Epidemic. Thanks for the three-day ban, really appreciate it. Now that we're back in business, watch out. You have no clue what my 122 chickens can do!

Don’t cheat, don’t get banned. Amazing right? Don’t make me get my mod friends to mess you up fam

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Oh boy i cant wait to see WET in action, im sure that this time they wont get rimmed in under a couple of months. Im sure this time they will buck the trend and end their 10 world loss streak

J
K

DeletedUser119475

Oh boy i cant wait to see WET in action, im sure that this time they wont get rimmed in under a couple of months. Im sure this time they will buck the trend and end their 10 world loss streak

J
K

for me, victory just a goal, and that is a bonus.
the real excitement is playing this classic game with the friends with no arrogance..
HF for u dude ~