PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

Lord -Fac-

Some stats updates. Looks like a fairly close fight thus far.

View attachment 2472
58c28ac36ec093dd5a378e806b9de890

Im not sure thats really fair since Watch aka the most deadweight ally in the world lost 21 villages and disbanded. The two 4U tribes are actually up pretty far atm. Not that being +16 villages is gonna win you a war.... buuuuut still pretty interesting.

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im not sure thats really fair since Watch aka the most deadweight ally in the world lost 21 villages and disbanded. The two 4U tribes are actually up pretty far atm. Not that being +16 villages is gonna win you a war.... buuuuut still pretty interesting.

But you could say the same for the PTV players that 4U has nobled villages off of. Also, wasn't the tribe disbanded to merge people into 4U and their academy tribe?
Anyways thus far the nobling on both sides seem to have come from both sides finding out and targeting the inactive/worse players on the opposite side. Which is clearly not a bad idea ^_^
Them darn Watchtowers ain't making things easy.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Some merged, some did not. Messy transition so we will see how things work out :D

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't active in the last days, but I saw that somebody learned how to use rams

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But you could say the same for the PTV players that 4U has nobled villages off of. Also, wasn't the tribe disbanded to merge people into 4U and their academy tribe?
Anyways thus far the nobling on both sides seem to have come from both sides finding out and targeting the inactive/worse players on the opposite side. Which is clearly not a bad idea ^_^
Them darn Watchtowers ain't making things easy.

yes i agree, weeding out the weak and finding out the inactives or partially actives is the perfect way to gain ground, its the best strategy for any leaders to have potential advancement in a certain area, with war you find golden players and you consolidate them to fight for you thats the real purpose of war finding the skilled players and team up and win.

Watchtowers became a factor for those who are active in defending, imagine you could already know the basic information of the attack like if its a full nuke a train or a small, then u will decide if your gonna kill it or dodge it, or basically ignore it.

DeletedUser123170

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiha!

Let's have some fun fellas!

p.s Batleon you are a little nab

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not even able to get Attacker of the day after launching 200+ nukes :D

4U got their cocky feet down to earth again:confused:

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
https://prnt.sc/n8m8m2

Yo Laurent, I didn't know that your second biggest acc is being internaled? Damn, too bad. If he wasn't internaled or whatever you call it, he could you use this flagbooster for something better.

What goes around comes around

DeletedUser123187

https://prnt.sc/n8m8m2

Yo Laurent, I didn't know that your second biggest acc is being internaled? Damn, too bad. If he wasn't internaled or whatever you call it, he could you use this flagbooster for something better.

What goes around comes around

We already have tons of them, why should we not use them ? o_O