Summer is Over (DT vs. TFBS)

DeletedUser121688

It wasn't about humilation lol, I asked a legitimate question and you went on a multiple reply rant trying to... I'm honestly not sure. "Expose" that I have friends lmao

You're the one calling out your tribemates on the forum, I just wanted to know why DT were such big fans of ours that they were posting about events in TFBS before some of TFBS was even aware ;)

Yes thats exactly what i intended, i just thought everyone should know you do have friends.

I was aware of this move when Anti started nobling barbs in mass. Im that smart, what can i say.

Deleted User - 10994045

Yes thats exactly what i intended, i just thought everyone should know you do have friends.

I was aware of this move when Anti started nobling barbs in mass. Im that smart, what can i say.
Well I bow to your infinitely superior knowledge, I'm off to go do more stupid, ironic shit. Hopefully I can somehow manage to breathe correctly long enough to merge in my secret best friend Love Apocalypse, but don't tell DT, it's a secret.

DeletedUser121688

Well I bow to your infinitely superior knowledge, I'm off to go do more stupid, ironic shit. Hopefully I can somehow manage to breathe correctly long enough to merge in my secret best friend Love Apocalypse, but don't tell DT, it's a secret.

Thats not even a joke anymore, coming from your side.

DeletedUser122784

Soo... Doctore, makin another tribe? Want some suitable names for it maybe?

I'm here for you <3

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Updated stats if anyone's interested

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, TFBS B
Side 2:
Tribes: DT, DT., D T

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 763
Side 2: 614
Difference: 149

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 24
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,540,157
Side 2: 4,367,675
Difference: 172,482

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 661,188
Side 2: 197,054
Difference: 464,134

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DT, DT., D T

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12,529
Side 2: 7,064
Difference: 5,465

chart

Side 1: 355
Side 2: 358
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 68,864,220
Side 2: 43,061,379
Difference: 25,802,841

chart

Side 1: 3,063,088
Side 2: 3,077,281
Difference: 14,193

chart

00b00af13f4d45d438f138fd32e1a23b.png

00b00af13f4d45d438f138fd32e1a23b

DeletedUser121688

Doctore i can teach you the secrets of tribal wars, so you wont have to cry about merging and the such.
First lesson: Dodging

https://en103.tribalwars.net/public_report/0b6c3018d49c8f085062a0b6bb529bf7

Too bad i left the world since almost one week, and you knew it. It seems i still live in your head though, rent-free.

If only you had the reports i had on you, you would rush to the forums to flex your muscles. And thats the difference between us.

Love apocalypse/celaethon could confirm since he forwarded a couple of those reports at the time, but apparently he only shows support for his enemies.

bb

DeletedUser122494

Too bad i left the world since almost one week, and you knew it. It seems i still live in your head though, rent-free.

If only you had the reports i had on you, you would rush to the forums to flex your muscles. And thats the difference between us.

Love apocalypse/celaethon could confirm since he forwarded a couple of those reports at the time, but apparently he only shows support for his enemies.

bb

Ah, you quit when things get rough? Thats the difference between us.

DeletedUser121688

Ah, you quit when things get rough? Thats the difference between us.
Ive seen you under pressure. You "went away for a week". And left your nukes to die. I think you have no sense of embarrassement.
And now you chose to op me, when you found out i left. How pathetic.

Your only worry this whole world, was if you got enough nobles to internal people, and grow barbs. And you lecture me.
I think i entertained your dumbass enough.

DeletedUser122494

Ive seen you under pressure. You "went away for a week". And left your nukes to die. I think you have no sense of embarrassement.
And now you chose to op me, when you found out i left. How pathetic.

Your only worry this whole world, was if you got enough nobles to internal people, and grow barbs. And you lecture me.
I think i entertained your dumbass enough.

Had higher ODA than you until you passed acc sit over to somebody who could play, and more caps in this war. And yeah, went away on a ski trip. No nukes left to die, no villas lost to DT. Not really an issue to go away for a week when you're most of my frontline :)

DeletedUser122494

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DT, DT., D T, BFH

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 869
Side 2: 562
Difference: 307

chart