• No

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Idk I just PP farm

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I don't even play TW I just troll forums like you do

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters

Mr Nib nibs

The world seems to be pretty boring thus far with no talent at all other than some good players. All I see in top few tribes are the bunch of losers from w104 trying out a new world lol.

Not to mention the current rank 1 tribe couldn't even afford their own tribe name that they had to steal our tribe's name from HP :D

Did they really steal it? I didn't know that thought they were the same

DeletedUser81551

Our tribe called 'Magic' won HP. And within a day or two that merge2win duke called codygoodthegreat's tribe pops up in 107 under same name :D

And no way they are the same tribe as HP's Magic lmfao. w107 Magic is a nub tribe.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Our tribe called 'Magic' won HP. And within a day or two that merge2win duke called codygoodthegreat's tribe pops up in 107 under same name :D

And no way they are the same tribe as HP's Magic lmfao. w107 Magic is a nub tribe.
Not that it bothers me really, but the lack of originality or creativity is dull. So was sad to see Magic pop up after HP win seeing its not magic but just same tag. Atleast do a quick check before name stealin'.

Deleted User - 10770065

Fanboys will be fanboys. I hope they change their name or they may regret it later :rolleyes:

DeletedUser107359

A World Destined for Disaster indeed. The Dharma Initiative imploded again with a reversed magnetic discharge scattering it's members into the continental abyss. Should have put a deadman switch on that button.

DeletedUser121486

A World Destined for Disaster indeed. The Dharma Initiative imploded again with a reversed magnetic discharge scattering it's members into the continental abyss. Should have put a deadman switch on that button.

Who is that?

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
e4e595a2bda85556a4808d05fc121fb7a257f35be258cc031ff320f44e93176f.jpg

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
watching this world from the sidelines this has to be the worst world in recent history o_O not only are the settings horrible, so are the “top” tribes. Doesn’t help that most tribes are touching tips and playing farmville either. This whole world is one big yikes

Shoutout to the W104 refugees in K54 for dumping pp mindlessly contributing to the 25k I farmed so far, only to get slapped late game once again :D

Rimulous

watching this world from the sidelines this has to be the worst world in recent history o_O not only are the settings horrible, so are the “top” tribes. Doesn’t help that most tribes are touching tips and playing farmville either. This whole world is one big yikes

Shoutout to the W104 refugees in K54 for dumping pp mindlessly contributing to the 25k I farmed so far, only to get slapped late game once again :D

25K is impressive, I have only managed to farm around 10K while I finish merging with Gustav account on 104

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

First. Who dafuq is that guy?

second. I didnt name the tribe.

Third. the name is trash and so is HP.

Fourth. Come talk in Game BB my half active ass will rim all :D

DeletedUser81551

First. Who dafuq is that guy?

second. I didnt name the tribe.

Third. the name is trash and so is HP.

Fourth. Come talk in Game BB my half active ass will rim all :D

The last HP was way better than that garbage win you had in w102 lol. I wouldnt even call that a world win tbh. A hugging/merging contest that you somehow managed to win.

Idc if you named the tribe or someone else did. Try to come up with something original rather than steal some other tribe's name :D

Last edited:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The last HP was way better than that garbage win you had in w102 lol. I wouldnt even call that a world win tbh. A hugging/merging contest that you somehow managed to win.

Idc if you named the tribe or someone else did. Try to come up with something original rather than steal some other tribe's name :D

Agreed 102 sucked. but You are right, SOMEHOW i managed a win, that wasnt my tribe either just got the tribe dumped on my lap at our lowest point,

If the name was up to me we would be called Nudez because who doesnt like nudes?

but anyways, let the world hate, nothing new :p ill just sit in my little corner waiting for you guys to come take back your name :S

DeletedUser123329

Did they really steal it? I didn't know that thought they were the same

Not that it bothers me really, but the lack of originality or creativity is dull. So was sad to see Magic pop up after HP win seeing its not magic but just same tag. Atleast do a quick check before name stealin'.
Fanboys will be fanboys. I hope they change their name or they may regret it later :rolleyes:
I'mma just stop you lot since you're getting all uppity about a name that wasn't even original to begin with, okay?

GPkQP3o.png

This is the HP profile for Magic. See that Created date? That means TWStats has the first entry just on the HP server as early as 2011. If their Tribe Search function worked on previous tribes then it would show that Magic isn't even RECENTLY original. There was a family tribe early into W26 that merged into another family tribe that was originally called Magic.

It aint new to begin with, so don't act like you did it first. You got a problem? Noble them and fix it. Don't get all gatekeepery on here because of a word.