PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

Von6

Guys to be sure you guys know we are not holding any tudar troops inside of our villages ( and yes plan was great except some things you should undestand why do you carpet on this size of the player ?

you guys perhaps dont know me but now you do :) I have some questions about something
question is elmos timing i have seen this alot , elmos timing cant be done by hand :D

2nd part i know this information 48h before you added more and more and the villa was ready to hold 50 nukes ( +20 attacker luck )

Well excuted but outplayed by veteran

Nimetu.png

Thanks for not playing honest on this game!

And everyone did a great job!

Chriss
Bill
Speedy
Trev
Alfred

WNS team

Last edited:

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As of I know, you did the same thing... now pretending like you did do something better? Nah fam go home you're drunk

Still confused. Where have a boasted about my fangs, as far as i know i haven't even sent any? I wouldn't say i pretend to have done much better, but if you say so :(

After all i am only a noob trying to play this game to the best of my ability :D

batleon

Ye ye alot of talk about the war but you dont know about the internal war - they made a special discord server just for me to cage me from the real one :eek:

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As of I know, you did the same thing... now pretending like you did do something better? Nah fam go home you're drunk

Seems like our fangs do more damage to you than the fangs your tribe sends at us cuz your growth is ridiculously slow.

And all the fangs hitting us, dosnt even hurt a little bit, cuz we're still able to outgrow every one of you, with almost the same village count as your top 3 members compared...

If i actually made some cats in my offensive villages again, I could totally reck the sh*t out of one of you, lets see if that person laughs then, if I choose to do so ;)

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes you are the best here...

in growing villages

unfortunately, this is not farmville

Can you even reach top 50?:cool: More villages, more troops, which means I can help my teammates probably 100x times more than you can. Where do you think WNS got the most part of stacks from? Even that poor attempt to send timed fakes at us, saw it from miles away...Try do better next time :)

DeletedUser123219

Can you even reach top 50?:cool: More villages, more troops, which means I can help my teammates probably 100x times more than you can. Where do you think WNS got the most part of stacks from? Even that poor attempt to send timed fakes at us, saw it from miles away...Try do better next time :)
Out of 280 villages you have, 150 are from your tribe mates :D
Ah those blue spots on the map..

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Out of 280 villages you have, 150 are from your tribe mates :D
Ah those blue spots on the map..

If u want some facts:
Inernals (Players quiting): 6
Merge between me and Polly: 60 vills
Total (If you suck at math, I asume you do based on your post): 65 vills

Remove them, and still 219 vills left, which is near the same as your rank 1 and 2 combined, so why you talking? :p

you mentioned ODS some days ago

http://prntscr.com/n9c84y

well, my 50 villages did almost the same job
Objectively, decent work at your size. But, I based it on the amount of defense I have out to my tribemates compared to you, which we know who comes out on top of. Idc where nukes have been hitting so far. Start sending more nukes almost everywhere on the frontline really and you'll see ;)

Last edited:

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Really, you are hitting with fangs again? You are such a boring dude, with that style of play (yawn)

Come on, let's see those nukes you are talking about, fight like a man, not like a kid sending fangs and sh*t.. If you are what you are talking, than it wouldn't be a problem to clean out my front villages? With amount of nukes you got, I am truly a scared kid in front of my laptop.