Not So Consistent analyses

DeletedUser123128

I want to spice up the externals so I'll be doing some when I have time but sadly don't have the time to stick to a consistent schedule (hence the name)

Anyway, let's dive into the North-West!

Standings in K44 at the time of writing:
3e7f0b8351dce669765b3a6b72c44469.png

When I did a quick scan of the rim continents I came up with zero decent tribes at this time so we'll be sticking to just K44 at this time.

Sadly K44 doesn't look very promising either besides the top tribe so here's a rundown why.

en107

MAGIC/Spellz
Yes, you are seeing this correctly, the number one tribe of K44 feels the need to have an academy tribe while already being 2,5 times as large as any other rivaling tribe in their continent. However, there is another theory! Spellz isn't their academy tribe, no god no, it's their push tribe!
e989f3a091ced15c8d3d12f751cd6c7c.png

This cap gained Husky a solid 16 ODD. Cody, you do know that having an account start with the sole purpose is illegal now?
We'll just choose the better of the two evils here and give Cody the benefit of the doubt here, surely he isn't breaking the rules, he's just getting the first internal this world!

On the players of this tribe, there are a good number of world winners here, large portion of 102 winners, even though anyone who played that world knows how much of a joke that world was. In all seriousness, this is a tribe with a good amount of decent players and they will easily take this continent. Not because of their incredible skill but more because of the lack of competition and of course the PP pushing.
Do hope to see something else that merging, hugging and recruiting out of this tribe because so far it seems like everyone with a decent bank account was able to join Magic/Spellz, doesn't matter if you're a continent away such as Drone 21 (who got rimmed by now). If I wouldn't know any better I'd assume their duke is still quite new to the game looking at his leadership so far.
Also that name...

Ace
This tribe does have a couple of decent players, however, I'd assume their better players to get picked up by Magic at some point and the rest be eaten. They have a couple of stragglers away from their main cluster which will likely be nobled regardless. Might slow Magic down a good amount if they manage to stick together though.

sYm
The rank 5 tribe of this world, already went through 118 tribe changed in 3 weeks which is quite a lot imo with a 30 member limit. A couple of PP boosters boosting their overall points, none of them seem to farm decently, none of them seem to have decent have a significant history. Lord Batan is there though which is interesting. Their location doesn't help either, in between the core, Magic and Angers. The prophecy for sYm: Will fall apart.

MTWGA
Make TribalWars Great Again, not sure if they're meming or serious. Extremely core, nothing decent to see here.

P.T.G
Pretty dense cluster and has the potential to take out a bunch of Magic players but sadly it is unlikely to see this happen. Seems there are a good amount of Koreans in this tribe, even a W102 winner so not expecting much of a fight here unless Magic and Angers end up being hostile towards each other. If they stay friendly the top members will likely join Magic at some point or at least be left alone by Magic as well.

~LS~
I would do this in yellow but my eyes refuse.
Anyway, another tribe with an academy. Not sure what to say of this tribe, doesn't look very promising at least.

Blood
Another McCoys tribe, at some point you'd assume he changes up his not working formula but nope, another miserable tribe.
They already lost 2 villages to Magic with more losses to come soon.

All in all, a boring continent.

Any suggestions on topics to discuss or analyse feel free to let me know.
Also the formatting, not sure if this is working or not, input is appreciated.

-IN

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nah you just wanted to get on the choo choo train of "I wanna rag on Magic cause I can't get in!"

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not that i really care about your opinion on me :p

but..
Name: husky
Tribe: Spellz
Villages: 2
Average points per village: 1,718
Tribe Changes: 6
Conquers: 3 (+2-1)
Best Rank: 28 <------------------------------------ not many people i know would join a world and spend mass amounts of money just to throw some nub like me a bone

(kiss)

Rain.

Nah you just wanted to get on the choo choo train of "I wanna rag on Magic cause I can't get in!"

When Magic members imply they are an exclusive club that turns away players, not the laughing stock of the tw community they actually are

fa59ac50043cec99152813cf58e14baf

DeletedUser45512

Sounds like someone is salty they not allowed an invite

DeletedUser123329

When Magic members imply they are an exclusive club that turns away players, not the laughing stock of the tw community they actually are

fa59ac50043cec99152813cf58e14baf
When Australian's think they're funny.