• Backstab Tribes

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Bribe Players with PP

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They took us by surprise when most swedes were out drinking and such causing them to get a lot of free hits that were very bad for us. First hours were very expensive for Uni before proper stacks arrived. This gave 3301 the opportunity to gain early momentum in scirmish war, currently at 0,5 oda / odd ratio.

We seem for some reason have taken they by surprise as well since they didn't have stacks in place in the FL and very questionable FL players that maybe should have been moved back to semi before the war. Uni therefore currently at 4-1 in villages and just above 1.0 in oda / odd ratio.

Uni currently a bit more effective in scirmish war but no op have landed from any side and of course that can change everything

Jorgy

They took us by surprise when most swedes were out drinking and such causing them to get a lot of free hits that were very bad for us. First hours were very expensive for Uni before proper stacks arrived. This gave 3301 the opportunity to gain early momentum in scirmish war, currently at 0,5 oda / odd ratio.

We seem for some reason have taken they by surprise as well since they didn't have stacks in place in the FL and very questionable FL players that maybe should have been moved back to semi before the war. Uni therefore currently at 4-1 in villages and just above 1.0 in oda / odd ratio.

Uni currently a bit more effective in scirmish war but no op have landed from any side and of course that can change everything

Drinking does not go well together with TW lol, i got an OP on me while i was out once. Good summary tho, gives us some more insight to the war :)

DeletedUser123067

And who are you again?

Curious George

Reaction score
4da27d243c80dd7e13eeeedf59397db1.png

Currently 8-10 in favour of Uni.

Still not an awful lot happening on either side, minus a few skirmishes in which Davedunks and BobOnFire are doing well.

DeletedUser123067

4da27d243c80dd7e13eeeedf59397db1.png

Currently 8-10 in favour of Uni.

Still not an awful lot happening on either side, minus a few skirmishes in which Davedunks and BobOnFire are doing well.

Still the first days, no op on each side that we can see, when the coordinated attacks start we might start seeing something different on both sides

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I must say, I think it is a bit odd for 3301 to wait so long before hitting uni. They declared so they were probably ready or else I don´t understand the declaration of war.

Uni not hitting them on a big scale is due to the fact that we are at war on 2 other fronts as well and kind of surrounded so this is the only dmg we can deal to them for a while but 3301 are now 4 days into the war and still nothing from them, barely even FL nukes/nobles hitting (except for maybe davedunks damn tower and whatever they think they are doing at Tyrinox69 atm). If they were to strike first day on uni then those nukes would soon be up again. Maybe something will hit soon but I really thought it would hit like this weekend so they could reload again.
2 more weeks and bob will come for you... tick tock :)

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
haha that comment is just pathetic.
Just here to brag, that's all

So you go here, to a thread that is not about your war. To share stats that is not even in your favor, totally unrelated to the thread you share these stats in. Here to brag about something that no one should ever think is a good "accomplishment" and then you have the stomach to call someone else, questioning this behavior, pathetic?
.Net man, this server gets me every day.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
But you lost villages? You LOST villages, are you here to make us feel sorry for loosing villages? No that wont happen. Or are you here to brag? For what, loosing villages? you lost more villages today then I have on 10 years. Much wow, very skill.

Btw i think I will take attacker of the day from you ;)

wow you played on .se? I didnt realise! Impressive stuff!