• Backstab Tribes

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Bribe Players with PP

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So you go here, to a thread that is not about your war. To share stats that is not even in your favor, totally unrelated to the thread you share these stats in. Here to brag about something that no one should ever think is a good "accomplishment" and then you have the stomach to call someone else, questioning this behavior, pathetic?
.Net man, this server gets me every day.

Honestly I posted that because your war statistics are just super boring right now... where is the war? 3301 declared then GO HIT UNI?!
I see like 1million units killed. I have 10 times that amount lol
Never seen a tribe declare war and not doing a full force tribal op the next day.

get it going guys.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ah here we go, NOW I understand you completely. Well Uni is fighting other things as well and 3301 I have no idea about, I was questioning the same thing.

But might have to eat up my hat soon if they all of a sudden strike with full power somewhere unnoticed ^^

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I must say, I think it is a bit odd for 3301 to wait so long before hitting uni. They declared so they were probably ready or else I don´t understand the declaration of war.

Uni not hitting them on a big scale is due to the fact that we are at war on 2 other fronts as well and kind of surrounded so this is the only dmg we can deal to them for a while but 3301 are now 4 days into the war and still nothing from them, barely even FL nukes/nobles hitting (except for maybe davedunks damn tower and whatever they think they are doing at Tyrinox69 atm). If they were to strike first day on uni then those nukes would soon be up again. Maybe something will hit soon but I really thought it would hit like this weekend so they could reload again.
2 more weeks and bob will come for you... tick tock :)

What other wars are you in btw? Im pretty sure its not -VS- or TP so must be Mafia + some other noob tribe? I dont see really why that would cause you much problems or somehow divert all your resources so you cant fight your biggest rival in any meaningful way. Saying things like this doesnt make your tribe seem cool or particularly powerful more like calling attention to the fact that the #1 tribe cant handle more than 1 fight at a time. Particularly when its against some tiny rim tribe and another tribe that 'didnt deserve cool down' or whatever, thats weak af.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What other wars are you in btw? Im pretty sure its not -VS- or TP so must be Mafia + some other noob tribe? I dont see really why that would cause you much problems or somehow divert all your resources so you cant fight your biggest rival in any meaningful way. Saying things like this doesnt make your tribe seem cool or particularly powerful more like calling attention to the fact that the #1 tribe cant handle more than 1 fight at a time. Particularly when its against some tiny rim tribe and another tribe that 'didnt deserve cool down' or whatever, thats weak af.

Mate back off, these players are from .se. Far too good for the likes of us. Untouchable.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I think you understand why. Even if CN, Mafia, kights of the fye tribes are not really doing much dmg to the tribe we still have to use our nukes and nobles at them. We cant really use nukes in that front just to attack another front, that would be really stupid. We can´t leave that front completely without deff either. So being surrounded makes us having to fight mostly skirmish wars while 3301 have options to do bigger OPs.
Now I don´t really trying to sound powerful in any way, the opposite really since we aren´t doing any dmg to 3301, we are just fighting small scale and I don´t think the war is going well at all. As you can clearly see we are not taking a lot of villages from them and they are not taking villages from us either. I´m just trying to share some insight on why things are looking the way they do, we do shorter kind of local OPs more often because we can´t really do bigger, or at least chose not to (right now) due to us fighting other wars at the same time.
And also I think its strange for them to wait so long before sending their OP because most often I think tribes would send the op straight away when declaring, especially on an 2.0 speed world where a nukes take 4-5 days to build with proper boosters. Also the more days that goes without them attacking us the more time we have to clear out enemies in the back.

Jorgy

I wouldnt go as far as to say that killing 1.1 mill units in a day and losing 5% of your vills is a bad achievement, but when you take into consideration ragestyles horrible personality, excessive pp usage and the hate spewing out of his fingers (keyboard warrior fite me) you kind of start thinking he is a loser, even if he isnt that bad at the game.. Not to mention all the stacks he is getting from all his friends to keep him alive :rolleyes:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
1. HE ?
2. why is this 180k point loser even talking who jumps into VS's butt because of fear getting rimmed by them?
3. You clearly don't know what EXCESSIVE pp usage means lol. I used about 1k pp today to boost a few walls back up. Were you one of the kids that got their claimed village pp boosted back up?

I wonder how well you guys would manage your account if you have 273 Nobles incoming,
19bcb574bcd4193d1dedb61db743b74e.png
over 2k incomings, managing hundreds of noble snipes and then still having the balls to fight back VS the same day.

If I had a proper guess, a person like you would have just logged out of the game and be gone in 1 day.

Last edited:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
I think you understand why. Even if CN, Mafia, kights of the fye tribes are not really doing much dmg to the tribe we still have to use our nukes and nobles at them. We cant really use nukes in that front just to attack another front, that would be really stupid. We can´t leave that front completely without deff either. So being surrounded makes us having to fight mostly skirmish wars while 3301 have options to do bigger OPs.
Now I don´t really trying to sound powerful in any way, the opposite really since we aren´t doing any dmg to 3301, we are just fighting small scale and I don´t think the war is going well at all. As you can clearly see we are not taking a lot of villages from them and they are not taking villages from us either. I´m just trying to share some insight on why things are looking the way they do, we do shorter kind of local OPs more often because we can´t really do bigger, or at least chose not to (right now) due to us fighting other wars at the same time.
And also I think its strange for them to wait so long before sending their OP because most often I think tribes would send the op straight away when declaring, especially on an 2.0 speed world where a nukes take 4-5 days to build with proper boosters. Also the more days that goes without them attacking us the more time we have to clear out enemies in the back.
yeah you can... just focus one area at a time... lol

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. HE ?
2. why is this 180k point loser even talking who jumps into VS's butt because of fear getting rimmed by them?
3. You clearly don't know what EXCESSIVE pp usage means lol. I used about 1k pp today to boost a few walls back up. Were you one the kids that got their claimed village pp boosted back up?

I wonder how well you guys would manage your account if you have 273 Nobles incoming,
19bcb574bcd4193d1dedb61db743b74e.png
over 2k incomings, managing hundreds of noble snipes and then still having the balls to fight back VS the same day.

If I had a proper guess, a person like you would have just logged out of the game and be gone in 1 day.

2k incs isn't even much OMEGALUL

///Outsider

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@Backen I know but that's all VS/WET can offer, this was basically their full force. Most of these incomings are always from The Mask, idk what this account is or if it's literally just a bot, they always use that account to spam 1 scout on every village... yet like atleast half the villages from that account doesn't even have a church. Just funny to me how they keep getting away with this and their illegal extensions to spam fake trains all day.

meoong

haizz rage is good player :) with some friends help support.. but its more satisfy for us if can fight with good player...btw dont worry we will back

DeletedUser123115

A lot of namecalling in here, can't we keep it civil and peaceful? Like our war? You talk more here than you work ingame.

DeletedUser118416

These achievements are impressive people just need to give credit where credit is due...

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Jesus.. this is made my day HAHAHHAAH

yes, I had a good laugh aswell. noob.

go create your own thread "WET VS RAGE" if you want to shittalk me all day.

you are just mad because you can't rim me. A massive pile of losers that noble barbs all day long instead of enemy players

I bet you guys will lose this world again , like every world. You guys are just a bunch of 3Head's