Status
Not open for further replies.

EmoFish

Reaction score
6bab59c1da56a7c172d3928dc1e88167.png

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you can cancel attacks, than you can just give him back his villages, troops, give him more troops, just to make sure he is all good..

Pathetic.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
WOW you are so funny, here is a nobel prize for you

Still answered your question. Be more specific if you wish to have a serious answer. ;)

The answer you were expecting would probably be the following:
Due to a support team's mistake a ban was attackable for longer than it should have been, because of this the damage to the account was minimized by cancelling all ongoing attacks. A support team's mistake should never damage the player.

Considering your tribe managed to take 71 villages because of our mistake (which you wouldn't have taken if the mistake didn't occur), I do not see a reason to complain. We can of course also deduct these villages from your tribe to even out the entire mistake, if you wish? ;)

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
71 villages were nobled off the WNS account during an attackable ban even though TW staff was still investigating the ban.

Punishment is usually to lose 30% of your villages. Had his ban been unattackable straight away (which it should have considering it was being investigated for days) none of those front vills would have been lost. He could have lost 30% of those vills in our backline, which you would have no chance of reaching.

And you're actually here complaining that having your attacks cancelled on the account now is unfair to you?

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Still answered your question. Be more specific if you wish to have a serious answer. ;)

Due to a support team's mistake a ban was attackable for longer than it should have been, because of this the damage to the account was minimized by cancelling all ongoing attacks. A support team's mistake should never damage the player.

Considering your tribe managed to take 71 villages because of our mistake (which you wouldn't have taken if the mistake didn't occur), I do not see a reason to complain. We can of course also deduct these villages from your tribe to even out the entire mistake, if you wish? ;)
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/ntoombs19s-fa-filter.266604/
how I can see he used the illegal version of the script and he got banned, some MOD edited it with the legal code, so it wasn't the mistake of the staff, he just don't like to read.

Give us our nukes what we lost on him too? Why not? You damaged us with that too.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

how I can see he used the illegal version of the script and he got banned, some MOD edited it with the legal code, so it wasn't the mistake of the staff, he just don't like to read.

Give us our nukes what we lost on him too? Why not? You damaged us with that too.

Jesus christ. The ban in the first place wasn't the mistake, learn to read please.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score

Please come back when you talk sense. There was never an illegal script in this topic and I know because I manage that entire section myself.

Next to that, I would consider 71 villages defenceless compensation enough for your nukes. We will not be commenting any further on this matter, the decision we took is final and irreversible.

Good luck to both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.