Farming Players Early Game

DeletedUser107086

How do you guys farm players efficiently in the early game? I just started a new world after a long break and all the scripts and tools I used to use like zomgtw and twprofarmer are down and it's giving me such a headache as LA works only for barbs and I have to farm players manually rn. Please please help.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How do you guys farm players efficiently in the early game? I just started a new world after a long break and all the scripts and tools I used to use like zomgtw and twprofarmer are down and it's giving me such a headache as LA works only for barbs and I have to farm players manually rn. Please please help.

yea also was wondering this:eek:

Upvote 0

DeletedUser123444

This thread may assist you - https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/new-guides-library.279243/

It contains a section regarding startup and gives some lovely pointers towards strategies including farming.

Upvote 0