First look

DeletedUser119197

wonderful to see mass recruiting tribes still playing on these HPs

Congrats to ALLERT for being absolute noobs and the roast to our dinner on this Hp :)

Ignoramus of the Law

When I was a noob, what I did to not be a noob was to stop being a noob and be pro instead.
Worked like a charm, much pro now.

skyler14

I remember when HP was intended for more experienced players, but you can never keep the cancer of family tribes from infecting the body server.

HP confirmed honk'd

Deleted User - 11347146

I remember when HP was intended for more experienced players, but you can never keep the cancer of family tribes from infecting the body server.

HP confirmed honk'd

Holy crap bruh. So rude.

DeletedUser123371

wonderful to see mass recruiting tribes still playing on these HPs

Congrats to ALLERT for being absolute noobs and the roast to our dinner on this Hp :)

I don't think you know enough about ALLERT to judge us.
We are a solid Italian group, maybe the best. There are players playing togheter since 2006.

We are not "recruiting" random players.
Most of us will be co-players.

We are here for new chellenges and new experiences.

I hope this world will be funny and competitive.

Cya.

skyler14

I don't think you know enough about ALLERT to judge us.
We are a solid Italian group, maybe the best. There are players playing togheter since 2006.

We are not "recruiting" random players.
Most of us will be co-players.

We are here for new chellenges and new experiences.

I hope this world will be funny and competitive.

Cya.
I hope with your 60 accounts soon to merge into 20 you can provide a better challenge than the Greeks did in the last HP.
Thus far it's looking rather boosty. Not a good look.

DeletedUser123371

I hope with your 60 accounts soon to merge into 20 you can provide a better challenge than the Greeks did in the last HP.
Thus far it's looking rather boosty. Not a good look.

I am not here to say "we are going to dominate HP".

First time a lot of us play this kind of world.

For exemple, I am on of the best Italian starter, but never played with "limited haul" before.

Are you saying that starting with your own account to merge into a co-player account is against the rules? Explain me.

skyler14

I am not here to say "we are going to dominate HP".

First time a lot of us play this kind of world.

For exemple, I am on of the best Italian starter, but never played with "limited haul" before.

Are you saying that starting with your own account to merge into a co-player account is against the rules? Explain me.

I'm saying it's frowned upon to the degree you guys intend to take it but hey, whatever boosts you feel you need go for it.
Just not a pro look you guys have going on.

GL!

DeletedUser123371

I'm saying it's frowned upon to the degree you guys intend to take it but hey, whatever boosts you feel you need go for it.
Just not a pro look you guys have going on.

GL!

So, I hope we will change your mind soon.

Cya.

--G--

We are openly admitting that we have push accounts that build villages for us and we gonna merge in the future.

LMAOO

Deleted User - 11347146

world is open for a few hours, top players have 100 points-ish, and people are already shitting on eachothers heads for “frowned upon tactics”. Get a grip and just play the damn game lmfao. Nothing which happens now has any lastig impact anyways

-Sophie
+1 the only one comment that deserve a quotes.
Rest of all are shitty things from typical "pro player" declared by himself. ROFL

No one knows us, but hey lets trashtalk about people that we don't know.

+1 tactics and knowledge.