Something Juicy

DeletedUser119197

lol family tribes thinking theyll win haha, also i cant because i have a life now so i cant win everytime now :(

you dont have a life andf still cant win, how does that make you feeel?

DeletedUser119197

I see you in every world forums but in game nope. Where do you win ? On forums ?

lol every forum world on HP, no other worlds as they take up more than a month time to win it, normally the family tribes make it easier for us pros to win :)

but yeah, i win on forums, im looking for an acc on this world whos worthy of having me there anyhoo, so time will tell if i play or not, for now, ill do what i do best, cause funny drama

DeletedUser119197

you should be happy if i play, i bring light and dark to any world i play ;) im fun, plus sometimes i make funny vids ( which make me look like a clown whos honks ) which is fine :)

DeletedUser120468

Idk if you play here or no. But i see a lot of shit talckers here. When u will play the next HP pm me to play VS

DeletedUser119197

Idk if you play here or no. But i see a lot of shit talckers here. When u will play the next HP pm me to play VS

depends i thought this HP wouldnt of came out for another year, next year ill be playing properly, for now i chill on other ppls acc and will play on acc getting smashed, only takes few hours to defend an acc. dont worry ;) ill make sure people are aware which acc im on this world, im gonna be a frog help my tribe everywhere ;)

when i find one*

LucidDream

Reaction score
your cringe

No your cringe broh ...
Cringe cringe ... And actually , i don't want to open an argue with u , basically cuz u are cringe and edgy ...
I mean , u have that attitude in the real life too ?
This could be a problem , if u are not the leader or something . Or basically u are frustrated from the real life , and came home flaming on a random forum .
Anyway , right after those words, i will not spend anymore time with ur comments , instead of typing "Cringe" on every comment u made , that seems cringe ... Litterally "EVERYONE" so gl for all .

DeletedUser119197

No your cringe broh ...
Cringe cringe ... And actually , i don't want to open an argue with u , basically cuz u are cringe and edgy ...
I mean , u have that attitude in the real life too ?
This could be a problem , if u are not the leader or something . Or basically u are frustrated from the real life , and came home flaming on a random forum .
Anyway , right after those words, i will not spend anymore time with ur comments , instead of typing "Cringe" on every comment u made , that seems cringe ... Litterally "EVERYONE" so gl for all .

that was cringe not gonna lie pal

DeletedUser119197

wow 2/3 more new accounts just to talk to me, i feel amazing :) your welcome forums

DeletedUser123378

you got one out of them all, thats disappointing, BUT lets be honest, you fail all exams and questions you do anyhoo haha, i have friends on this world and a 10 ppl 24/7 acc that would slap your tribe up lol.. but dont have time like i said, need to get carried instead

10ppl account.... It would be strange of It wasn't a 24/7 account... But tbh It doesn't change much 5/6/7/8/9/10 ... Yeah more people but what's the use? A logout contest gg

RodStark

you got one out of them all, thats disappointing, BUT lets be honest, you fail all exams and questions you do anyhoo haha, i have friends on this world and a 10 ppl 24/7 acc that would slap your tribe up lol.. but dont have time like i said, need to get carried instead

GOT two degrees, I've passed my fair number of exams ;) I hope I wasn't right about Arsenal