Death Declares on Echo

EmoFish

Reaction score
Alright the real batleon here, I have a question for all of you when you use the la enhancer do you guys hold down the A button or which ever you use or do you reclick it 1000000 times on 80+ villas ?

~batleon please respond fast xD
I usually put my cat on the keybord so she can farm for me

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Alright the real batleon here, I have a question for all of you when you use the la enhancer do you guys hold down the A button or which ever you use or do you reclick it 1000000 times on 80+ villas ?

~batleon please respond fast xD
We reclick it 1000000 times on 80+ villas

Stonefaced

View attachment 2576

And if English isnt your thing or want something different you can always:
View attachment 2577

On a serious note though. Inactives are being nobled for the most part so now let's see what death can do, now that the easy food is gone.

Oh and quite pathetic that death needed a spy in echo to help them. What a joke....despite being twice our size they cant even manage to beat us without under handed tactics. Then again i am everything that haunts their dreams.

Ps. If I actually lost a village to death I might consider them decent but no dice just yet.

Pss. Death can now go back to feeling like this everytime I come out here.
View attachment 2578
No offense, but this just makes you look pathetic. Also since @cmd.magma is a professor in English Language, ask him to check your spellings. 'Everytime' is not one word, its two.

This is how I actually think you are everyday(Found a couple of gifs that fit you well actually);
How Shortfuse starts off his day;
_1501272338.gif

Then this is how you look when someone calls you out and you feel insecure about it;
95382-large-504097.gif

And its high time for you to
giphy.gif
Stop acting needy.

DeletedUser122632

Side 1:
Tribes: Death
Side 2:
Tribes: Echo

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 66
Difference: 27

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 8
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 401,706
Side 2: 462,002
Difference: 60,296

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 268,337
Side 2: 57,968
Difference: 210,369

chart

Death ODA past 24 hours: 15.889.751
Echo ODD past 24 hours: 30.387.493

Nuke efficiency: 0.5229

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
I give credit, where credit is due. Well played Attitude Backen and Etriuss, you far outperformed your peers. If I had known that me s4lty bokl and mischa would have been basically the only accounts active I would have given up weeks ago. Still, for being twice our size since the beginning and the fact that you guys only targeted accounts that were completely inactive I expected a swifter finish to be honest..tired of the free villages given away me and s4lty are beat.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You just wanna know because you were the sitter ;)
Damn need to keep my little bobs in a line

Stonefaced

I give credit, where credit is due. Well played Attitude Backen and Etriuss, you far outperformed your peers. If I had known that me s4lty bokl and mischa would have been basically the only accounts active I would have given up weeks ago. Still, for being twice our size since the beginning and the fact that you guys only targeted accounts that were completely inactive I expected a swifter finish to be honest..tired of the free villages given away me and s4lty are beat.
All I hear is an excuse. Maybe time to change the tribe name from 'Echo' to 'Excuses'.
You'll keep talking about us taking inactives like it is our fault you got them. Your supposed to take every advantage in war. If you don't, you don't know how to go to war. War has never been fair and never will; so don't whine about it. No one goes to war not thinking they have a certain advantage over them. So far I see Death taking every advantage their is and Echo just talking shit about it.
If inactive members are your problem, then
giphy.gif

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
haha don't be salty just cause I didn't mention you with Attitude backen and etriuss. Its obvious both tribes are doing the bare minimum except for like 8 players in total, I know there are players in death aggravated too because most of your tribe is lazy just like mine, your players just have the decency to set sitters at least. Ours go Mia and then we see death villages pop up for no reason o_O.

Demonknight

Reaction score
haha don't be salty just cause I didn't mention you with Attitude backen and etriuss. Its obvious both tribes are doing the bare minimum except for like 8 players in total, I know there are players in death aggravated too because most of your tribe is lazy just like mine, your players just have the decency to set sitters at least. Ours go Mia and then we see death villages pop up for no reason o_O.
LOL

Get the second most oda in a day, and its not even worth to give some credit LMAO