Making Red Dots Dissapear!

DeletedUser52125

You can ask anyone from hammer how much work I was putting in for a bit shitting on every op you guys ran on majestee whole concurrently ruining rikter slash, the sissy backstabber, after me and David rebuilt the account he backstabbed.

The council from your own tribe can agree that it was deemed my contribution on majestee as well as other frontline defending I did was more then worthy of a win along with the core group. Just ask @codygoodthegreat.

This makes me laugh pretty hard. First off we all but wiped majestee from the map. only reason he wasnt erradicated completly is because you guys started nobling 100s of barbs. how funny what your definition of "failed ops" are. We made the majestee account look like trash. anyone can noble barbs and grow villages. so kudos to you for ummmm.... nothing? As for council agreeing to "your contribution" that is rubbish. ONE PERSON is not the COUNCIL. But im glad you have your big head out of the deal.. let that ego inflate a bit more. we will be glad to deflate it.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wonder how long it will take Crunch to disappear from the forums the instant things go wrong for him. Will he run and hide right away or will he continue to argue and display cognitive dissonance?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This makes me laugh pretty hard. First off we all but wiped majestee from the map. only reason he wasnt erradicated completly is because you guys started nobling 100s of barbs. how funny what your definition of "failed ops" are. We made the majestee account look like trash. anyone can noble barbs and grow villages. so kudos to you for ummmm.... nothing? As for council agreeing to "your contribution" that is rubbish. ONE PERSON is not the COUNCIL. But im glad you have your big head out of the deal.. let that ego inflate a bit more. we will be glad to deflate it.

Since you're here to spread misinformation I'm gonna correct you with facts. If you would like to debate anything please counter with facts instead of your stupid opinions.

Majestee only took so many heavy losses because you literally recruited accounts all around him and started opping him while he was solo (before I was there).
69a704c863e4d1c388698ab99f1ef4cd.png

rikter slash joined in a backstab putting David alone (and in a horrible position). The losses were brutal, he dropped 307 villages to four overall theres no doubting that. However, we stabilized the account once i joined with the help from some others with sit as well. Yes we did noble barbs because our honor had been struck by your cheap tactics and we were more motivated to continue the fight then ever against player we knew were inferior (you). We didn't get fed internals like you to grow so we did what we had to do to get our second chance. Now I'm not gonna say me and david were the biggest contributors or even leaders in the comeback Mad~EL went on, but we certainly did our part and made sure the backstabber got to feel the pain. When the fighting was on even terms rikter simply couldnt handle it from us and the rest of our tribe all working together and was another quitter just like your duke.
cb3cca4bea91253336942e2362f0c593.png

5b8848cca474cb6d3f0b5ddff51d6c34.png
(stats arent real when you delete omegalul)

Now lets look at cbirds.....Impressive you say? Why dont we dive further. At first hes got a whopping 1260 villages, seems all good? Well looking at it he ALONE internalled 784 Villages from his quitter tribe maters (more internals then many tribes have all world. Meaning internals he took with his massive PP abuse accounted for 62.2% of his villages. If that wasnt enough it does not even include the ones he took from his tribemates who barbed because theyd rather do that then even give sit to let their tribe keep fighting. Barbs came in at 146 caps or another 11.6% of his caps. So together this powerful warrior managed to grab 73.8% of his caps form tribemates and barbs. What a true PP warrior.

5cefb288a4c40f5ce058fc775a49a9ba.png

7f028666f7fce7c076b689703da1ce34.png

Now theres the real story of 102 and growth but just to finish it off since Keith acts like his side was winning the war before the merge lets go deeper. Now many know Four was absolutly dismantling Mad at first its no secret, but what they forgot is how bad things looked for Four before other events forced the world to a merge. Some would even say ole cbirds was slowly bleeding out or at least stagnating due his rate of internals and his entire tribe was starting to get trashed. I'll leave that for you to decide. Prior knowledge the merge happened January 26th when Noobs on Ice joined first This was the stats for the last week of real war.
5765d1e63df2845d5cb6287a9ee2c8e3.png

2c558700825ff50f53d32261fb9d352d.png

c birds slowly bleeding about about as fast as he can internal

7072ec711726b8677c81cdbbafda6ec8.png

65 losses in a week roughly 10/day

Yeah we love to come here and talk trash on the externals for fun and I don't take it too personally but its simply proven how nonimpressive of a showing you really had for a rank one. Don't come here and try to talk about 102 like you were the big dog there because you weren't. Guys like cody and beat and fred were trashing on you defending day in and day out regardless of what side youre on now.

Last edited:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wonder how long it will take Crunch to disappear from the forums the instant things go wrong for him. Will he run and hide right away or will he continue to argue and display cognitive dissonance?

Back to 107 chat now. I can assure you I'll fight you to end no matter what happens. Our previous battle should show that atleast.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score

Kudos for your only skill in this game is being able to buy res faster then most off the market.

Last edited:

DeletedUser52125

LOL even funnier you bring up my "losses" of which were fairly new villages.... also all your caps off rikter even funnier. the account was sit locked. troops could not be moved as it was sat for more than 30 days. so you was nobling "barbs". you guys are just to much.

did you bother to look where those caps came from? if you think im such trash how come i had more war caps than anyone in either tribe? how come my oda was higher than anyone in either tribe. i mean for being such trash and having such good stats you would think maybe i paid off the mods. or maybe....... exactly. stats speak for themselves.

oh and for stews reply. i buy resources faster than anyone else on the market? lol do we want to start pulling those stats out to? because i clearly got here by buying resources.. wheres your stats stew? oh thats right. youve been busy munching barbs. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45512

6 villages for Fred that's nice, poor cbirds can't handle my sword nukes.

I wonder how the majastee account would of got on without me stacking the heck out of it?
What I love both is I have never heard one word of thanks from David for all the D I needlessly lost whilst he quit the world and decided to let my D die

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I refuse to flame old friends, or new ones.

but crunsh as much of a asshole he is being on this world ( :)) Did put in tons of work on 102 lets get that clear,

as for the rest I prefer to focus on 107 102 was such a strange situation, noone has the same outlook on it and it should be put in a box in a dark room and never opend again.

Magic has multiple tribes. but we are also fighting alot of tribes. we have a world of tribes and players who hate our guts, so this should be a pretty easy win for you guys at (insert anti magic tribe name here)

Just put us out of our misery already (old yeller end scene)

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I refuse to flame old friends, or new ones.

but crunsh as much of a asshole he is being on this world ( :)) Did put in tons of work on 102 lets get that clear,

Magic has multiple tribes. but we are also fighting alot of tribes. we have a world of tribes and players who hate our guts, so this should be a pretty easy win for you guys at (insert anti magic tribe name here)

Just put us out of our misery already (old yeller end scene)

Like I said mostly just love for the original MAD guys, even gave Fred respect in my post, saying how he did more then me, though he was too butt hurt for his boyfriend cbirds to care about it i guess :confused: Im sure after this we'll be back to cutting up again, but I still stand behind my points. I think we've all laid out our arguments so I'll let my troops do the talking now...until the next PnP atleast :rolleyes:

Crunsh Out

giphy.gif

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah let's focus on this world cause 102 is done and should stay done. We can keep flaming until we're blue in the face about xyz that happened but at the end of the day this is the world that matters since it's the present.